Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread 17:06 - Apr 12 with 38898 viewsstowmarketrange

My 1st ever attempt at starting one of these threads so hopefully it’s a good omen.

If you’d said in October that these two teams would be either going for the playoffs,or fighting relegation,you’d be certifiable if you said that it would be us down the bottom of the league,fighting against the dreaded drop,but here we are.

Is there enough life left in the tired old body of this qpr team to get enough points to stay in the championship?If you’d asked me that question at 5pm last Friday I would’ve said no,but after getting an unlikely point at the Hawthorns,who knows.

My heart says that Hi Ho Queens Park Rangers will be blasting out of the tannoys at 5pm on Saturday.Or barely audible in the lower loft,but the head says a plucky 1-1 draw,and another point towards survival.

Here’s to another 90+ minutes of the white knuckle ride of our season.

Come on U R’ssss
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:11 - Apr 15 with 3623 viewsBrianMcCarthy

0-1

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:11 - Apr 15 with 3615 viewsVancouverHoop

0-1 Ho hum!
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:11 - Apr 15 with 3615 viewsQPRSteve

10 fûcking minutes
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:11 - Apr 15 with 3578 viewsbenhurst

Just under 10 minutes this time around.

Poor from both Field and Paal
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:12 - Apr 15 with 3568 viewsaston_hoop

Sloppy defending again, giving the best striker in the division that much space

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:12 - Apr 15 with 3564 viewsw7r

C aunt. Not even 10 mins. Ffs
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:12 - Apr 15 with 3555 viewsHooping_Mad

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:11 - Apr 15 by QPRSteve

10 fûcking minutes

who had 10 minutes this week?

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:13 - Apr 15 with 3428 viewsjoolsyp

WTF was Paal doing in the centre of midfield there? Loses the ball and then they just picked us off leaving Gyokeres free on the right. Schoolboy stuff.
Login to get fewer ads

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:14 - Apr 15 with 3372 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Slightly unlucky in that Dozell's tackle/loose control bounced really bad for us, and with Paal committed to attack Gyokeres peeled wide and into space.

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:14 - Apr 15 with 3326 viewspaulparker

This is awful
I wanted Ainsworth here but WTF is that line up
Just dog Sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:14 - Apr 15 with 3322 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:13 - Apr 15 by joolsyp

WTF was Paal doing in the centre of midfield there? Loses the ball and then they just picked us off leaving Gyokeres free on the right. Schoolboy stuff.

I thought that was Dozzell? Sorry - I could be wrong on that one.

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:16 - Apr 15 with 3218 viewsactonman

There you go , bang on 10 mins , so fking predictable
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:17 - Apr 15 with 3084 viewspaulparker

We are all over the fcuking show here
Some fcuker get their foot on the ball and pass it to another fcuker in hoops

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:18 - Apr 15 with 3079 viewskarlski

Think it was Paal, touch unlucky, but again we're so exposed every time there's a quick turnover.

Cov (not unexpectedly) are streets and streets and streets ahead of us. Depressing, really. Having a hard time seeing us scoring. Think only chance would be Willock Richards Chair on the pitch together and creating some kind of magic.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:20 - Apr 15 with 2949 viewsaston_hoop

They are killing us in midfield, we might have been better starting with Johansen rather than Martin and try and tighten up a bit. Not much use for 2 strikers while losing that battle

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:21 - Apr 15 with 2907 viewsjoolsyp

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:14 - Apr 15 by BrianMcCarthy

I thought that was Dozzell? Sorry - I could be wrong on that one.

I'd have to watch it again Brian, you could be right.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:24 - Apr 15 with 2767 viewspaulparker

That one two with dykes & Martin sums it up

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:25 - Apr 15 with 2727 viewsVancouverHoop

A shot on goal would be nice to see. [/small pleasures]
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:33 - Apr 15 with 2316 viewsjoolsyp

Playing Martin alongside Dykes just isn't working - surely Ainsworth/Dobson can see that? Leaves us so light in midfield.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:37 - Apr 15 with 2146 viewsQPRSteve

What's the point of playing Adomah? He's barely seen anything of the ball.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:37 - Apr 15 with 2120 views08olesen

Dickie looks awful on the ball. Then it puts everyone else on edge.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:40 - Apr 15 with 1980 viewsSilverfoxqpr

GA has a nice shirt on, looks good. Only positive so far.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:42 - Apr 15 with 1904 viewspaulparker

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:37 - Apr 15 by 08olesen

Dickie looks awful on the ball. Then it puts everyone else on edge.

If he was a horse he would be sent to the glue factory

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:43 - Apr 15 with 1833 viewsmacclesfieldman

Imo Willock for Adomah and Amos for Dozell or Martin at HT

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:45 - Apr 15 with 1736 viewsVancouverHoop

Amos isn't on the bench.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024