Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread 17:06 - Apr 12 with 38926 viewsstowmarketrange

My 1st ever attempt at starting one of these threads so hopefully it’s a good omen.

If you’d said in October that these two teams would be either going for the playoffs,or fighting relegation,you’d be certifiable if you said that it would be us down the bottom of the league,fighting against the dreaded drop,but here we are.

Is there enough life left in the tired old body of this qpr team to get enough points to stay in the championship?If you’d asked me that question at 5pm last Friday I would’ve said no,but after getting an unlikely point at the Hawthorns,who knows.

My heart says that Hi Ho Queens Park Rangers will be blasting out of the tannoys at 5pm on Saturday.Or barely audible in the lower loft,but the head says a plucky 1-1 draw,and another point towards survival.

Here’s to another 90+ minutes of the white knuckle ride of our season.

Come on U R’ssss
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 13:48 - Apr 15 with 3290 viewseastside_r

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 13:46 - Apr 15 by derbyhoop

Cardiff drawing, after 10 attempts in first half, 5 on target. We don't get that many in 2 games, let alone 45 minutes.
We're down to 21st. As it stands

Jack Robinson!
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 13:49 - Apr 15 with 3236 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 13:48 - Apr 15 by eastside_r

Jack Robinson!

Always said he was a decent bloke.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 13:50 - Apr 15 with 3248 viewsOldPedro

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 13:48 - Apr 15 by eastside_r

Jack Robinson!

About time he did us a favour

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 13:51 - Apr 15 with 3247 viewsjohncharles

Huge swell of confidence from the battling performance at WBA. 3 - 0 Dykes, Martin & Chair.
Ainsworth booked for taking his shirt off and running onto the field at the third goal.
Hi Ho Let’s go!
[Post edited 15 Apr 2023 13:53]

Strong and stable my arse.

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 13:51 - Apr 15 with 3219 viewsWegerles_Stairs

An optimistic 3-1.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:02 - Apr 15 with 3101 viewsQPRSteve

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:06 - Apr 15 with 2979 viewskensalriser

Strange to see Willock benched but let's see how we go.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:07 - Apr 15 with 2953 viewssixnil

Anyone want to guess the formation?
Guess Cov are 5-3-2
Login to get fewer ads

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:10 - Apr 15 with 2907 viewstoreqpr

Amos 1 match,then injured ?
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:10 - Apr 15 with 2893 viewstraininvain

Surprised to see Amos missing again. Anyone wanting to give him a contract extension needs their head examined.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:10 - Apr 15 with 2901 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:02 - Apr 15 by QPRSteve

Fcuk my boots, the TR brothers together at the same time and place!!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:11 - Apr 15 with 2874 viewsSimonJames

No Amos. My low confidence is wavering further...

100% of people who drink water will die.

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:12 - Apr 15 with 2840 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:10 - Apr 15 by PlanetHonneywood

Fcuk my boots, the TR brothers together at the same time and place!!!

It's like an episode of The Twilight Zone.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:17 - Apr 15 with 2771 viewstraininvain

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:12 - Apr 15 by Wegerles_Stairs

It's like an episode of The Twilight Zone.

Belongs in the biggest coincidences thread.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:18 - Apr 15 with 2763 viewsCamberleyR

Cardiff's GD taking a pounding. 4-1 now.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:20 - Apr 15 with 2710 viewsactonman

Lucky dip formation ? Not so confident with that line I’m up today , looks like a set up to stop their forwards rather than attack their defence . Hope I’m wrong but that’s got 0-1 within 10 minutes all over it
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:22 - Apr 15 with 2686 viewsAntti_Heinola

I think Amos is a lovely guy who has been realy unlucky with injuries, but my God. Depressing and heartbreaking, and has to be released in the summer, where he'll then sign for Charlton as they finish above us in league one where he'll score 9 goals in the season. Bookmark this.

Either 3-1 or 4-1 to Cov today.

Bare bones.

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:23 - Apr 15 with 2675 viewsaston_hoop

Well as ever, lets get through the first 15 minutes and see where we are.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:25 - Apr 15 with 2627 viewsLoyalitat

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:20 - Apr 15 by actonman

Lucky dip formation ? Not so confident with that line I’m up today , looks like a set up to stop their forwards rather than attack their defence . Hope I’m wrong but that’s got 0-1 within 10 minutes all over it

Totally agree with you. Coventry City have a lot of pace in their team and the G force (x2) up front for them fills me with dread.

Nevertheless, come on you R's.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2023 14:29]
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:30 - Apr 15 with 2523 viewsDavieQPR

Cannot understand Adomah playing again unless it's for his defensive work.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:30 - Apr 15 with 2489 viewsDamo1962

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 13:39 - Apr 15 by traininvain

Bit surprised by how many on here think we’ll win today vs a half decent Coventry team. Not feeling as confident but admire the optimism.

Me too. I'm sure GA won't under-estimate Cov. Going to be a tough one.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2023 14:33]
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:37 - Apr 15 with 2408 viewsderbyhoop

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:18 - Apr 15 by CamberleyR

Cardiff's GD taking a pounding. 4-1 now.

Not enough. Unless we win 6-0.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:37 - Apr 15 with 2408 viewskernowhoop

We have always been closet supporters of Luton, Swansea and Burnley, haven't we?
No? Well, we start today.
Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:51 - Apr 15 with 2195 viewsOldPedro

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 14:37 - Apr 15 by kernowhoop

We have always been closet supporters of Luton, Swansea and Burnley, haven't we?
No? Well, we start today.

Kind of makes me feel unclean though......

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Is the sky blue? Coventry match thread on 15:07 - Apr 15 with 1797 viewsMatch82

Can't decide if I really like or really dislike their kit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024