Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JCS To Miss Opening Game….. 14:58 - Aug 2 with 9024 viewscolinallcars

Just back from the Cow & Hedge, so sorry if Spack
WLS saying Jake will miss the Watford match.
Well smack my thigh……
JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 16:58 - Aug 2 with 1960 viewsBostonR

It would be really interesting to calculate what the cost per playing minute was last season?
JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 17:14 - Aug 2 with 1854 viewsHooping_Mad

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 16:58 - Aug 2 by BostonR

It would be really interesting to calculate what the cost per playing minute was last season?

Would love to know what his exact injury is, would love to know how he sustained it again in 17 minutes of activity.

Would love to see a scan confirming it's a verifiable and I'd really love our medical team to explain why they have shown themselves completely unable to get a professional sportsman to jog about for more than 17 minutes in 3 months?

Would love to see the back of him. Not much use to us as things stand, someone needs to be very very honest with this kid.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2023 17:14]

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 17:32 - Aug 2 with 1771 viewstoboboly

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 15:40 - Aug 2 by PhilmyRs

Think people are harsh on JCS. A player we should back and support in turning around his Rangers career. A fit JCS would make a massive difference. Not the time yet to lay into him for having no luck with injuries.

No.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 17:42 - Aug 2 with 1705 viewsHayesender

What's the diagnosis this time? Lack of heart?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 17:44 - Aug 2 with 1703 viewsWD99

Let me preface this by saying that I get that this predates Ainsworth, but at this point the club’s (Ainsworth’s?) insistence on not really providing any sort of update on our injured players is doing them a disservice. We are already rightly skeptical of players like JCS who seemed to have downed tools last season and not appeared to remotely try playing unless 100%. But if he ends up missing more than a month because of a “knock on his calf” we are going to be fuming. And it’s not just him. Our marquee outfield signing Smyth has played in one half of a preseason game without any real story of why. Jimmy Dunne takes a terrible fall last weekend and I don’t think we have really heard anything concrete as to what is wrong. I think any tactical advantage we lose by “revealing” some of this is more than made up for by not having our already on edge support base further angered at our own people…
JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 17:45 - Aug 2 with 1694 viewsBurnleyhoop

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 15:40 - Aug 2 by PhilmyRs

Think people are harsh on JCS. A player we should back and support in turning around his Rangers career. A fit JCS would make a massive difference. Not the time yet to lay into him for having no luck with injuries.

The man is a complete fanny. Should try another profession where he might actually contribute. Would suggest an eyelash and nail salon, I’m sure he’s screwed enough out of us to fund it.
JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 17:46 - Aug 2 with 1693 viewsLongsufferingR

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 16:53 - Aug 2 by slmrstid

Just wait until she dumps you and then writes a whole album about how terrible you are so the millions of Swifties out there hate you. That would probably take your confidence down again.

I'll take my chances
JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 17:47 - Aug 2 with 1683 viewsPunteR

Of course.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 17:52 - Aug 2 with 1651 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I think this thread would've been more noteworthy had the title been 'JCS To Play A Game'.
JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 17:55 - Aug 2 with 1642 viewsMonkey_Roots

Am I right in thinking Kieran Dyer offered to rip up his contract upon being injured in one of his first games with us?

Someone nudge JCS (gently ffs) and let him know.
JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 18:06 - Aug 2 with 1619 viewsDannyPaddox

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 15:04 - Aug 2 by Mick_S

I genuinely don’t know what he look like.

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 18:20 - Aug 2 with 1584 viewsdmm

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 18:06 - Aug 2 by DannyPaddox

Can't be him. That's not double barrelled.
JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 18:43 - Aug 2 with 1528 viewsqprcmob

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 15:27 - Aug 2 by slmrstid

Whilst I think there's been moves to try it further down the pyramid, I wish clubs had the ability to put players on SSP. Once they've had a few weeks on £109.40 per week they'll soon find ways to get themselves back!

This should be the case and if it was players like shyte phillips and Luke Amos would be living below the poverty line and JCS in a cardboard box on the streets in Victoria
JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 18:45 - Aug 2 with 1519 viewsted_hendrix

If he was a horse he'd have been shot and turned into a pie by now.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 19:01 - Aug 2 with 1471 viewsRangersDave

mmmmmmmmmmmmm......... Pie!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 19:12 - Aug 2 with 1444 viewsdaveB

It's a real shame because when he has played he's been very good, hopefully we can get more out of him this season, I wouldn't write him off just yet
JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 19:14 - Aug 2 with 1440 viewstoboboly

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 19:12 - Aug 2 by daveB

It's a real shame because when he has played he's been very good, hopefully we can get more out of him this season, I wouldn't write him off just yet

Oh come on Dave. The only way we're getting more out of him than currently would be to skin him and use him as a rug in the entrance.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 19:26 - Aug 2 with 1410 viewsBenny_the_Ball

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 19:12 - Aug 2 by daveB

Even I could look decent for 17 minutes.
JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 21:00 - Aug 2 with 1316 viewsderbyhoop

Colour me shocked 😲

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 21:12 - Aug 2 with 1304 viewsHAYESBOY

Surprised he got a squad number......

Smells like a trout farm in here

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 22:16 - Aug 2 with 1212 viewswombat

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 21:12 - Aug 2 by HAYESBOY

Surprised he got a squad number......

Rumour has it he asked for 999 as a squad number just in case the physios wasn’t close enough to him .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 07:00 - Aug 3 with 1025 viewslarsricchi

While he might miss Matchday 1, fear not! For he has posted this positive statement on the Instagram app

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 07:15 - Aug 3 with 983 viewsLoftgirl

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 07:00 - Aug 3 by larsricchi

While he might miss Matchday 1, fear not! For he has posted this positive statement on the Instagram app

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 07:21 - Aug 3 with 967 viewsjohnhoop

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 17:44 - Aug 2 by WD99

Let me preface this by saying that I get that this predates Ainsworth, but at this point the club’s (Ainsworth’s?) insistence on not really providing any sort of update on our injured players is doing them a disservice. We are already rightly skeptical of players like JCS who seemed to have downed tools last season and not appeared to remotely try playing unless 100%. But if he ends up missing more than a month because of a “knock on his calf” we are going to be fuming. And it’s not just him. Our marquee outfield signing Smyth has played in one half of a preseason game without any real story of why. Jimmy Dunne takes a terrible fall last weekend and I don’t think we have really heard anything concrete as to what is wrong. I think any tactical advantage we lose by “revealing” some of this is more than made up for by not having our already on edge support base further angered at our own people…

Absolutely agree with this. Given the hand he’s been dealt Gareth is going to need all the support and goodwill he can get in the coming months. And alienating the fan base by keeping them in the dark when they are very understandably concerned about matters like the seriousness of Jimmy Dunne’s injury is going to do him no favours at all.
JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 07:34 - Aug 3 with 937 viewsNorthernr

JCS To Miss Opening Game….. on 07:21 - Aug 3 by johnhoop

Absolutely agree with this. Given the hand he’s been dealt Gareth is going to need all the support and goodwill he can get in the coming months. And alienating the fan base by keeping them in the dark when they are very understandably concerned about matters like the seriousness of Jimmy Dunne’s injury is going to do him no favours at all.

Yeh, thirded.

I sat in a meeting with Gareth last Thursday where he said there was nothing wrong with Smyth, done a bit of a groin in Austria and they don't want recurring injury problems this season so they'd taken him out of the line of fire to make sure he was 100%, but he'd be playing at Oxford. 48 hours later, he's not there. What do you gain by doing that?

On JCS, for me, it's not the impression he's 'downed tools' which I got from some of the other players who were leaving at the end of last season (Laird, Roberts, Balogun) that's annoying me. It's more the sort of Premier League academy attitude of 'I've got a knock, and therefore I'm out'. That he's only going to play if he's 100%, which in a 48 game season, in this physical league, you're never going to be. You are going to have to play through some injuries at some point. With him every little kick or twinge seems to send him scurrying back to the exercise bikes. You're not at Cobham any more mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024