Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? 16:29 - Oct 7 with 10180 viewsted_hendrix

Honestly?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:31 - Oct 7 with 5515 viewsRangersw12

Loads will be up for it
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:32 - Oct 7 with 5512 viewsHooping_Mad

You're not wrong. However if we have no standards what message does that send?

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:33 - Oct 7 with 5496 viewscolinallcars

The manager of my local laundrette might fancy it.
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:34 - Oct 7 with 5477 viewsRangersDave

ok, i'll answer this....... anyone that wants the money, but wont because we cant hire him/her...... and wont get a war chest to get new players in.

Heck, he would have 2 months with this dross even before he got a chance to prise open the wallet to buy a sub 100k crappy player (we have enough of them already).

What impresses me is our performance now we have a 'proper' training ground, and a DOF to look at things in the round......... oh.......... hold on......... shy te!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:36 - Oct 7 with 5463 viewsconnell10

Warnock

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:36 - Oct 7 with 5459 viewsDejR_vu

They’re out there. Our owners haven’t a hope in hell of finding one though.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:40 - Oct 7 with 5439 viewsted_hendrix

If I was a Manager with a half decent record I'm not too sure I'd wanna put my reputation 'on the line' Managing this shower of dung.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:41 - Oct 7 with 5425 viewsGloucs_R

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:40 - Oct 7 by ted_hendrix

If I was a Manager with a half decent record I'm not too sure I'd wanna put my reputation 'on the line' Managing this shower of dung.

Potter...

Absolutely no chance though

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:43 - Oct 7 with 5406 viewsPeterHucker

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:41 - Oct 7 by Gloucs_R

Potter...

Absolutely no chance though

Harry?
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:44 - Oct 7 with 5389 viewsGloucs_R

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:43 - Oct 7 by PeterHucker

Harry?

🤣👏🤣

Poll: Are we staying up?

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:49 - Oct 7 with 5344 viewsjohncharles

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:43 - Oct 7 by PeterHucker

Harry?

Stop it !!!! There are children reading this

Strong and stable my arse.

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:08 - Oct 7 with 5230 viewsHastings_Hoops

So here’s the thing… Clive included the warburton masterclass of how he beat Blackburn a couple of seasons back and it occurred to me that there’s a very similar starting 11…

Notable changes are:

Dieng out, Begovic in
Dickie out, Cook in
Barbet out, Clarke Salter in
Ball out, Field in

…basically I am pretty sure this team should be at the same level it was 2 years ago… just needs setting up right.
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:11 - Oct 7 with 5190 viewsAntti_Heinola

It’s a moot point, almost, who will come because someone has to. No manager survives that.

Bare bones.

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:12 - Oct 7 with 5173 viewsRs_Holy

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:36 - Oct 7 by connell10

Warnock

This current QPR would probably kill him!
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:15 - Oct 7 with 5139 viewsRs_Holy

Seriously tho if GA walks then I would appoint Andy Sinton til the end of the season… knows the club inside out, played to a very high standard , has managed before and you know he will give it 110%…
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:15 - Oct 7 with 5137 viewsNov77

There’ll be a hundred applicants, most of them shite, but how can you trust our owners to make the right choice?

There’s nobody there now who has any knowledge of football.

Cast our net, lands at our feet. Whether it’s algorithms or an itch that needs scratching, it’s all BS.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:21 - Oct 7 with 5076 viewsRangersDave

No manager worth his salt, would come to Loftus Road.

And thats the problem, aided by 'no money', a crap squad, a rotten to the core set up, players who dont care and worry more about what shirt to wear that night on a trip to 'Reign nightclub'.

Nobody at this club, except 1 example (step forward Mr Armstrong) gives a flying 'F', and theres the problem.

The rot started way back, and the cancer was never cut from the body.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:31 - Oct 7 with 5004 viewsDamo1962

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:21 - Oct 7 by RangersDave

No manager worth his salt, would come to Loftus Road.

And thats the problem, aided by 'no money', a crap squad, a rotten to the core set up, players who dont care and worry more about what shirt to wear that night on a trip to 'Reign nightclub'.

Nobody at this club, except 1 example (step forward Mr Armstrong) gives a flying 'F', and theres the problem.

The rot started way back, and the cancer was never cut from the body.

Sadly I agree with all of that.
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:37 - Oct 7 with 4974 viewsmarkrtid

Warnock. Without question. Steady this ship.
Our owners were always looking to make money out of us moving out of Sheps Bush.
We are being run by people who have no interest in QPR or football. Just profit. We, as a fanbase, failed them. So they want out.
Our four year plan never happened. Its a joke and we were played.
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:41 - Oct 7 with 4913 viewsPunteR

Watch the board stick Ramsey back in the role.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:43 - Oct 7 with 4876 viewsDamo1962

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:41 - Oct 7 by PunteR

God help us.He and his fellow useless coaches, should be following Ainsworth out. Won't hold my breath though.
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:44 - Oct 7 with 4875 viewsNov77

Or bring back Holloway

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:44 - Oct 7 with 4870 viewsLogman

I think Ramsey is finished. Paul Hall maybe ?
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:46 - Oct 7 with 4833 viewsBAWHoops

There's always managers that want the job. It's a Championship side with some decent players.

They'll look at Warnock, discuss Furlong and probably end up with Johnny Jackson or someone like that

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:47 - Oct 7 with 4829 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The board and everyone who gas abd is turning up at QPR in a suit and drawing a wage since 2012, is tge problem.

Clueless to a man!

And that was exactly what we were saying about no institutional football knowledge 11 years ago. Some scoffed, but you put clueless individuals in charge of the ship, don't be surprised when they sink it!

Said it several months ago after my last visit: the club needs to die before it can be reborn.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024