Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dreading the Leicester City Home Game 16:33 - Oct 18 with 2669 viewsNorthantsHoop

In all my years of following QPR, must admit I am dreading the next home game against Leicester. It has been such a hard watch from my seat for the last 12 months and just feel this game could turn out to be the worst thrashing so far.
Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 16:38 - Oct 18 with 2638 viewsBluce_Ree

Nah, f*ck Leicester, f*ck Gary Lineker and f*ck Walkers Crisps. F*ck them and their whole winning the Prem and then getting relegated a few years later thing.

They're not thrashing us. We're going to f**k them up. Convincing victory for the Rs. Leicester demoralised by half time as Dykes suddenly becomes the striker we need him to be. Chair taking the piss. Armstrong battering every c**t who tries to get near him.

And we all celebrate with Golden Wonder cheese and onion in the green f**king packets.

F**k Leicester.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 17:34 - Oct 18 with 2548 viewsloftboy

I thought the same about Burnley away last season, this is a very QPR type game to win.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 17:35 - Oct 18 with 2540 viewsqueensparker

Every casual football fan who I ask if they want to come to Rangers games seems up for this one.

Could be a big crowd of randoms and part-timers, which usually doesn’t bode well
Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 17:49 - Oct 18 with 2512 viewsJames_Paddocks

Shite league 1 side up against a Premier League team...

We'll get pumped.
Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 17:49 - Oct 18 with 2511 viewsdaveB

We'll probably beat them and lose at Huddersfield and Rotherham
Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 18:02 - Oct 18 with 2480 viewscolinallcars

I'll be having plenty of the old Scottish cough medicine before the match.
Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 18:44 - Oct 18 with 2411 viewsLowerloftLad

Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 18:02 - Oct 18 by colinallcars

Remember last season when Burnley walked around and comfortably beat us at home this will be similar barring a miracle up turn in form.

The Burnley we beat was part voodoo with a touch of magic from them already being promoted.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2023 18:46]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 19:05 - Oct 18 with 2355 viewsSuperhoop83

Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 16:38 - Oct 18 by Bluce_Ree

Nah, f*ck Leicester, f*ck Gary Lineker and f*ck Walkers Crisps. F*ck them and their whole winning the Prem and then getting relegated a few years later thing.

They're not thrashing us. We're going to f**k them up. Convincing victory for the Rs. Leicester demoralised by half time as Dykes suddenly becomes the striker we need him to be. Chair taking the piss. Armstrong battering every c**t who tries to get near him.

And we all celebrate with Golden Wonder cheese and onion in the green f**king packets.

F**k Leicester.

Well, I'm with you on the crisps.

Suffering since 1978.

Login to get fewer ads

Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 19:15 - Oct 18 with 2337 viewsthame_hoops

Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 18:44 - Oct 18 by LowerloftLad

Remember last season when Burnley walked around and comfortably beat us at home this will be similar barring a miracle up turn in form.

The Burnley we beat was part voodoo with a touch of magic from them already being promoted.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2023 18:46]

The Burnley game was such a weird day. The night before, England had been knocked out of the World Cup by France, it was really cold and didn’t feel like there was a match on when I walked from the tube to the stadium. It was eerily quiet. zero atmosphere, didn’t help that Burnley had a low away following. Really surprised me considering they were top of the league and it was the first championship game for six weeks or so.
Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 19:40 - Oct 18 with 2285 viewsthemodfather

well vardy and co must be very worried at our strong defence, mobility and pace ???
as said above, eff leicester.
Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 19:40 - Oct 18 with 2286 viewsPaddyhoops

Miss my first home leauge game in a while. Booked a few days in the Isle of Wight by mistake .
Can’t see anything else but a hiding . It’s what we do now . We’re led by donkeys now and it pains me to say it when it involves GA and Dobbo.
The fun and joy has been sucked out of it a long time ago .
I’ll be back for the next one though , whether It’s with GA , I pretty much doubt it.
Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 06:40 - Oct 19 with 2054 viewspaulhoop2

Typical rangers will give us classic win lol I’m predicting a win then a 5 goal thrashing against Rotherham lol

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 08:38 - Oct 19 with 1947 viewskingsburyR

If Ainsworth is there I ain't going.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 09:12 - Oct 19 with 1897 viewskernowhoop

Presumably, if Gareth is still in charge, the match will be played in much the same way as our match against Watford, last season?
Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 11:23 - Oct 19 with 1737 viewsDannyPaddox

Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 18:02 - Oct 18 by colinallcars

Ah the old single-malt Covonia 👍🏼
Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 11:34 - Oct 19 with 1709 viewsHoopsie

Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 17:49 - Oct 18 by daveB

We'll probably beat them and lose at Huddersfield and Rotherham

I’ll take a trashing at home to the foxes and 6 points against huddersfield and Rotherham no questions asked. We are great away ain’t we?

Poll: 4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop

Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 11:37 - Oct 19 with 1701 viewscaptainmycaptian

Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 09:12 - Oct 19 by kernowhoop

Presumably, if Gareth is still in charge, the match will be played in much the same way as our match against Watford, last season?

This will be GA last game after a smashing.
Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 12:27 - Oct 19 with 1634 viewsNorthantsHoop

Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 11:34 - Oct 19 by Hoopsie

I’ll take a trashing at home to the foxes and 6 points against huddersfield and Rotherham no questions asked. We are great away ain’t we?

We are better away, at home it is a disaster. I can sort of take a beating away from home but continually getting done over easily at Loftus Road is not acceptable.
Dreading the Leicester City Home Game on 13:49 - Oct 19 with 1544 viewsR_from_afar

The Met Office has issued a goal warning

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024