Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium 18:08 - Oct 26 with 4046 viewsQPR_John

3 year deal. Malaysian Agency. Ruben sits on board
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 18:11 - Oct 26 with 4001 viewsngbqpr

Not going down well on 'the socials'...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 18:12 - Oct 26 with 3985 viewsMelakaRanger

MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 18:11 - Oct 26 by ngbqpr

Not going down well on 'the socials'...

But it brings some money in and it’s not a Betting firm

On that basis fair enough
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 18:16 - Oct 26 with 3936 viewsPunteR

Isnt this a good thing?

More income.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 19:12 - Oct 26 with 3735 viewsdigswellhoop

how much is deal worth
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 19:54 - Oct 26 with 3545 viewsbellomatic

maybe the sponsor is a way to create some headroom in the FFP, so we can afford to get a new manager
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 19:59 - Oct 26 with 3508 viewsrbee

MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 19:54 - Oct 26 by bellomatic

maybe the sponsor is a way to create some headroom in the FFP, so we can afford to get a new manager

and players. About time our owners got creative with the cashflow. Excellent news.

I don't give a damn what our stadium is branded, it will always be called Loftus Road.
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 20:02 - Oct 26 with 3490 viewssouthbrookstreet

Nothing to worry about its just a preparation preparing etc for the Premier league...… umm yeah
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 20:27 - Oct 26 with 3369 viewsNoDiddley

MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 20:02 - Oct 26 by southbrookstreet

Nothing to worry about its just a preparation preparing etc for the Premier league...… umm yeah

Rather Dulux Trade
Cheap & does the job.
Login to get fewer ads

MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 20:33 - Oct 26 with 3343 viewsQPR_John

MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 19:54 - Oct 26 by bellomatic

I imagine the FL will be all over this especially because of Gnanalingam’s involvement with both parties.
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 20:44 - Oct 26 with 3265 viewshamptonhillhoop

MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 20:33 - Oct 26 by QPR_John

I imagine the FL will be all over this especially because of Gnanalingam’s involvement with both parties.

Is it an issue? We were sponsored by Air Asia in the past. Leicester play at the King Power, which is linked to their Thai owners. Having said that, I'm sure we'll mess it up in some way
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 20:45 - Oct 26 with 3254 viewsDorse

Ma Trade: sell your Mum for cash

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 20:55 - Oct 26 with 3196 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Cash injection. Sack GA and now have money for loan signings in January which will help attract a new manager. Beale is coming!
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 21:30 - Oct 26 with 3001 viewsSydneyRs

Indeed. It does have the look of an attempt to circumvent the rules. I hope they've been very careful with this!
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 21:40 - Oct 26 with 2940 viewsPlanetHonneywood

True enough! Guess it will depend on how much Ringgits are involved.

However, if I were Malaysian tax payer, I'd be concerned about the glaring conflict of interest here. Mind you, after the whole 1MDB scandal, it's probably small potatoes.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 22:23 - Oct 26 with 2744 viewsNorthernr

This is basically a way of Ruben taking the money he's already pouring into the club, but having it count positively against FFP. It's a farce, but them's the rules. It's why you can't move at Stoke without seeing a Bet365 advert. The real question is why they weren't doing stuff like this before.
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 22:31 - Oct 26 with 2690 viewsHunterhoop

MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 22:23 - Oct 26 by Northernr

This is basically a way of Ruben taking the money he's already pouring into the club, but having it count positively against FFP. It's a farce, but them's the rules. It's why you can't move at Stoke without seeing a Bet365 advert. The real question is why they weren't doing stuff like this before.

Because we weren’t so close to breaching FFP that it was necessary? That is the obvious answer.

If the club had a points deduction hanging over it, it would be a lot harder to sell the club (or stay up).
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 22:35 - Oct 26 with 2674 viewsdaveB

MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 22:31 - Oct 26 by Hunterhoop

Because we weren’t so close to breaching FFP that it was necessary? That is the obvious answer.

If the club had a points deduction hanging over it, it would be a lot harder to sell the club (or stay up).

They also gave the naming rights away for 3 years, last year was the first time it was back to Loftus Road
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 22:42 - Oct 26 with 2637 viewsNorthernr

MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 22:35 - Oct 26 by daveB

They also gave the naming rights away for 3 years, last year was the first time it was back to Loftus Road

Their argument at that point was there was no value in them, if they could sell them they would. Now, lo and behold, they've realised they can sell them to themselves. I suspect Hunter is right, it shows just how close to the line we are that they're trying every trick in the book now. Still, when you go to Stoke and use the Bet365 hand dryers it's clear other clubs have been taking the pis and we should be a lot more savvy on stuff like this.
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 22:51 - Oct 26 with 2579 viewsessextaxiboy

his was always going to happen . The can use the data produced when the Kiyan Prince charity was adopted to calculate the awareness and therefore the value of the partnership .

They can use that to either sell the naming rights to a third party or as in this case back up the price that a sister company pay if challenged by the League .

They must have been hoping that the data would be used after a promotion rather than to prop up the books in relegation fight stymied by FFP .
MATRADE Loftus Road Stadium on 23:01 - Oct 26 with 2519 viewsNorthernr

Sorry, was out tonight.

Let's go with this thread as it's got more posts...

Loftus Road has a sponsor by aston_hoop 26 Oct 2023 18:01
https://twitter.com/QPR/status/1717586888939217041

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024