Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players you'd forgotten played for us 19:31 - Nov 20 with 14165 viewsstainrods_elbow

Jordon Mutch (2014-15, 9 apps).

What was all that about

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 19:37 - Nov 20 with 8140 viewsQPRSteve

Gordon Hill. I have no memory of him playing for us whatsoever.
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 19:53 - Nov 20 with 8090 viewsHayesender

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 19:37 - Nov 20 by QPRSteve

Gordon Hill. I have no memory of him playing for us whatsoever.

I'm the same with Jeremy Charles. I could almost name the entire squads between 82 and 90, but have no recollection of him ever playing, or scoring for us

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 19:55 - Nov 20 with 8078 viewsDejR_vu

Loads, forgotten them all

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 20:29 - Nov 20 with 8011 viewsflynnbo

Paul Walsh.
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 20:51 - Nov 20 with 7938 viewsqpr_1968

ishmael miller.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 21:23 - Nov 20 with 7897 viewsSuperhoop83

Richard Johnson.

I can recall just about everyone who has ever played from us since 1978, going back to the days of Ernie Howe, Rachid Harkouk and Dave McCreery. I also think that the 2003/04 season may have been the one when I attended most QPR matches.

However, I have no recollection of Richard Johnson joining us, playing for us or leaving us, even though he was part of a famous QPR team, in two divisions.

Utterly bizarre.

Suffering since 1978.

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 21:26 - Nov 20 with 7887 viewscolinallcars

I'll never forget whatsisname.
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 21:35 - Nov 20 with 7865 viewsthame_hoops

Kyle Walker
Login to get fewer ads

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 21:35 - Nov 20 with 7864 viewsDannyPaddox

Kevin Spacey
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 21:50 - Nov 20 with 7830 viewsSK_hoops

Kieron Dyer.
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 21:51 - Nov 20 with 7830 viewsdmm

Marcus Bent
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 22:05 - Nov 20 with 7779 viewsBoston

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 21:51 - Nov 20 by dmm

Marcus Bent

What gave it away?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 22:18 - Nov 20 with 7743 viewsSK_hoops

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 21:51 - Nov 20 by dmm

Marcus Bent

I have genuinely no recollection of him playing for us.
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 22:36 - Nov 20 with 7705 viewsMrSheen

Steve Hodge
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 22:42 - Nov 20 with 7694 viewshamptonhillhoop

Kevin Lisbie
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 22:49 - Nov 20 with 7679 viewsHayesender

Carl Leaburn. Remember him at Charlton, but apparently played one game for us

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 23:12 - Nov 20 with 7647 viewsCiderwithRsie

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 19:53 - Nov 20 by Hayesender

I'm the same with Jeremy Charles. I could almost name the entire squads between 82 and 90, but have no recollection of him ever playing, or scoring for us

That's a good one, I'd completely forgotten him until now.

Wikipedia tells me he played 12 times for us and scored 5 goals (God, we'd kill for that from a striker right now) - I imagine I must have seen all of those, can't remember any pf them.
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 23:21 - Nov 20 with 7638 viewsCiderwithRsie

One that came back to me the other day: Mark Stein

Bit of a different one from the others in that at the time I thought he was decent and would be the one most likely to replace Banno, but it never quite worked out for him with us unlike most of his other clubs.

(I blame Jm Smith, but then I always do about almost everything. Bastard made it rain all day yesterday.)
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 23:26 - Nov 20 with 7634 viewsQPunkR

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 22:42 - Nov 20 by hamptonhillhoop

Kevin Lisbie

Yeah I noticed when he was being interviewed the other week with his son playing in the FA Cup against Charlton, and he had what I swore was a Rangers black and grey hooped away shirt hanging in the background in his room with no name but number 38. Had to check on wikipedia and he did indeed have that number while on loan that season! I’d completely forgotten him turning out for us
[Post edited 20 Nov 2023 23:59]

QPR - "shit but local"

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 23:40 - Nov 20 with 7603 viewsnumptydumpty

Andy Johnson

Jay Bothroyd

DJ Campbell

Federechi Macheda

Eduardo Vargas

Ji Sung Park

Rio Ferdinand

Jermaine Jenas

They were good before us !!!
[Post edited 20 Nov 2023 23:44]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 23:48 - Nov 20 with 7588 viewsLoftgirl

Lyndon Dykes.
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 23:53 - Nov 20 with 7585 viewsBrisbaneR

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 23:12 - Nov 20 by CiderwithRsie

That's a good one, I'd completely forgotten him until now.

Wikipedia tells me he played 12 times for us and scored 5 goals (God, we'd kill for that from a striker right now) - I imagine I must have seen all of those, can't remember any pf them.

I'm sure he played in a game we won 3-1 (can't remember oppo) and the headlines the next day were something like Prince/King Charles the Third (because he got the last one?).

I seem to remember at least one he scored was a cracking header, and i thought 'we've got a live one here'...before he disappeared completely.
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 00:31 - Nov 21 with 7554 viewsHayesender

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 23:53 - Nov 20 by BrisbaneR

I'm sure he played in a game we won 3-1 (can't remember oppo) and the headlines the next day were something like Prince/King Charles the Third (because he got the last one?).

I seem to remember at least one he scored was a cracking header, and i thought 'we've got a live one here'...before he disappeared completely.

Apparently he went and won a milk cup for someone against some other team 🤔

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 04:42 - Nov 21 with 7483 viewsSydneyRs

Alan Brazil

Ossie Ardiles
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 04:43 - Nov 21 with 7480 viewsSydneyRs

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 23:21 - Nov 20 by CiderwithRsie

One that came back to me the other day: Mark Stein

Bit of a different one from the others in that at the time I thought he was decent and would be the one most likely to replace Banno, but it never quite worked out for him with us unlike most of his other clubs.

(I blame Jm Smith, but then I always do about almost everything. Bastard made it rain all day yesterday.)

Stein was a decent player. Remember him scoring a cracking volley v West Ham once. Didn't he play for Chelsea after us?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024