Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? 22:30 - Dec 4 with 5327 viewsRangersDave

Mine is Die Hard, despite John's vest changing colours when he is in the air conditioning duct!
[Post edited 5 Dec 2023 7:43]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Tis the season....... whats your favourite crimbo film? and why? on 22:32 - Dec 4 with 4594 viewscolinallcars

The original Scrooge - A Christmas Carol with Alastaire Sim ( 1949 ). Never bettered with a wonderful score by Richard Addinsall.
Tis the season....... whats your favourite crimbo film? and why? on 22:34 - Dec 4 with 4583 viewssupahoopsa

Has to be Home Alone, still laugh out load at all the tricks even when I know exactly what is about to happen

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Tis the season....... whats your favourite crimbo film? and why? on 22:34 - Dec 4 with 4581 viewsSAPilgrim

It’s A Wonderful Life. Holds up eternally and never fails to make me laugh and cry.
Tis the season....... whats your favourite crimbo film? and why? on 22:34 - Dec 4 with 4576 viewsToast_R

Star Wars, it was always on TV at Christmas when we were kids.
Tis the season....... whats your favourite crimbo film? and why? on 22:40 - Dec 4 with 4539 viewsBoston

I'll tell ya what I avoid like the plague...anything that uses the word 'crimbo'.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Tis the season....... whats your favourite crimbo film? and why? on 23:03 - Dec 4 with 4476 viewsRangersDave

Tis the season....... whats your favourite crimbo film? and why? on 22:40 - Dec 4 by Boston

I'll tell ya what I avoid like the plague...anything that uses the word 'crimbo'.

happy now? 😉👍

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Tis the season....... whats your favourite cristmas film? and why? on 23:15 - Dec 4 with 4436 viewsBluce_Ree

It's not actually set at Xmas but Groundhog Day feels Xmassy so that's where I'm at.

But if purely Xmas then it's Trading Places.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Tis the season....... whats your favourite crimbo film? and why? on 23:36 - Dec 4 with 4380 viewsBoston

Tis the season....... whats your favourite crimbo film? and why? on 23:03 - Dec 4 by RangersDave

happy now? 😉👍

Yes. I'll Die Hard.

Login to get fewer ads

Tis the season....... whats your favourite cristmas film? and why? on 23:40 - Dec 4 with 4370 viewsBoston

Mrs Boston has the Hallmark channel running 24/7 at this time of the year. I have no interest of course, b bu but, those girls, phwoar.

Tis the season....... whats your favourite cristmas film? and why? on 23:42 - Dec 4 with 4373 viewsRangersw12

Muppets Christmas Carol we all watch it every Christmas eve and have done since the kids were little would also add Snowman and the Snow dog and Father Christmas as other favourites

I like it's a Wonderful Life but nobody else in the house will watch a black and white film 🙄
Tis the season....... whats your favourite crimbo film? and why? on 23:48 - Dec 4 with 4352 viewsBoston

Tis the season....... whats your favourite crimbo film? and why? on 22:32 - Dec 4 by colinallcars

The original Scrooge - A Christmas Carol with Alastaire Sim ( 1949 ). Never bettered with a wonderful score by Richard Addinsall.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2c1woo

Tis the season....... whats your favourite cristmas film? and why? on 23:53 - Dec 4 with 4339 viewsTomS

I'll nominate Miracle on 34th Street with Richard Attenborough playing Kris Kringle. A really heartwarming film which eradicates any cynicism you might have about Christmas. I believe!
Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 09:39 - Dec 5 with 4131 viewsPaddyhoops

I dare anybody to say love actually.
I have to say it’s a no from me.
Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 09:42 - Dec 5 with 4118 viewsRs_Holy

can't decide between Die Hard, Zulu or the Great Escape??? ... all get 10/10 from me!
Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 10:10 - Dec 5 with 4090 viewsHamptonR

Elf
Tis the season....... whats your favourite cristmas film? and why? on 10:14 - Dec 5 with 4080 viewsGaryBannister86

Tis the season....... whats your favourite cristmas film? and why? on 23:40 - Dec 4 by Boston

Mrs Boston has the Hallmark channel running 24/7 at this time of the year. I have no interest of course, b bu but, those girls, phwoar.

Glad it's not just my wife that does that.

Every film is the same plot, same outcome.

Saw one with Bobby Ewing in the other day. He didn't once mention JR, but the depressing part about it is that he looked about 98.
Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 10:14 - Dec 5 with 4078 viewsdaveB

Elf for me although watched Violent Night last week one of those so bad it's good films it was like a violent version of Home Alone, really enjoyed it
Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 10:22 - Dec 5 with 4054 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Favourite Christmas movie is “Christmas Vacation” -Chevy C a legend

DonnieR

Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 10:34 - Dec 5 with 4021 viewsderbyhoop

Casablanca often gets a run out.
Fabulous cast, surprisingly witty, great quotable lines, storyline is a mix of thriller and unrequited love.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 10:35 - Dec 5 with 4016 viewsMidlands_Ranger

I like to watch The Road starring Viggo Mortensen on christmas eve and Christmas day
Tis the season....... whats your favourite crimbo film? and why? on 10:58 - Dec 5 with 3947 viewsloftboy

Tis the season....... whats your favourite crimbo film? and why? on 22:32 - Dec 4 by colinallcars

Same for me.
I did watch the one with Patrick Stewart the other day which was also great.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 11:01 - Dec 5 with 3940 viewsSuffolk

"Wonderful Life" is my favourite with "The Bishop's Wife" a close second.
Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 11:03 - Dec 5 with 3921 viewsLblock

White Christmas

The Ron Jeremy version

Nuff said

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 12:00 - Dec 5 with 3822 viewsRBlock

Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 09:39 - Dec 5 by Paddyhoops

I dare anybody to say love actually.
I have to say it’s a no from me.

Great film - a whole thread of story being about the PM wanting to shag the help. They then thought they'd just run the same storyline but now make it where the maid can't even speak English. Just a little bit of light sexual exploitation for Christmas.
Tis the season....... whats your favourite Christmas film? and why? on 12:00 - Dec 5 with 3819 viewshantssi

Another vote for The Muppets Christmas Carol and I’ve a real soft spot for Elf and Home Alone still makes me laugh even though I’ve seen it dozens of times!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024