Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer deadline day 21:50 - Jan 31 with 48270 viewsQPRConor2000

I recon we might get one or two in, but obviously it depends on whether we can offload players or not.

Ideally we get a winger and an attacking midfielder in, but obviously given our finances, Im not getting my hopes up too much.
Transfer deadline day on 20:47 - Feb 1 with 4809 viewsMaggsinho

Transfer deadline day on 20:49 - Feb 1 with 4782 viewsRangersw12

Transfer deadline day on 20:44 - Feb 1 by Hooparoo

Can anyone explain to me why the transfer window is open for a month but everything is done at the last minute? I donā€™t get it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Good question.

I reckon a lot of it is that Prem teams want massive loan fees at the beginning of the month but settle for much less by the end
Transfer deadline day on 20:51 - Feb 1 with 4693 viewsE15Hoop

Transfer deadline day on 12:49 - Feb 1 by Ned_Kennedys

Only half of these are Andersons. Is Pamela Anderson available?

I can think of 2 good reasons she'd be particularly poular with the rst of the squad..
Transfer deadline day on 20:56 - Feb 1 with 4563 viewsBrianWilson

Transfer deadline day on 19:46 - Feb 1 by benhurst

Another midfielder! No clue who he is but he's definitely the saviour of our season

Think he is U21 captain for Republic of Ireland

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Transfer deadline day on 20:56 - Feb 1 with 4530 viewsflynnbo

Transfer deadline day on 20:56 - Feb 1 by BrianWilson

He is.
Transfer deadline day on 20:58 - Feb 1 with 4445 viewsloftboy

Transfer deadline day on 20:56 - Feb 1 by BrianWilson

So knows Sinclair well then.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Transfer deadline day on 20:59 - Feb 1 with 4434 viewsHooparoo

Transfer deadline day on 20:56 - Feb 1 by flynnbo

He is.

Great but of business. Hope we donā€™t ruin him šŸ˜‰

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Transfer deadline day on 21:02 - Feb 1 with 4258 viewsHooping_Mad

Isaac Hayden

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer deadline day on 21:03 - Feb 1 with 4224 viewsQPRSteve

Haydn confirmed

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/february/01/isaac-hayden-joins-qpr-on-loan/www.q
Transfer deadline day on 21:05 - Feb 1 with 4071 viewsFDC

Transfer deadline day on 21:05 - Feb 1 with 4074 viewsconnell10

Transfer deadline day on 21:03 - Feb 1 by QPRSteve

Haydn confirmed

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/february/01/isaac-hayden-joins-qpr-on-loan/www.q

BOOOOOOOMMMM

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Transfer deadline day on 21:09 - Feb 1 with 3899 viewsSydneyRs

Transfer deadline day on 20:44 - Feb 1 by Hooparoo

Can anyone explain to me why the transfer window is open for a month but everything is done at the last minute? I donā€™t get it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

I'll ask my son, as this is his approach to every school assignment.
Transfer deadline day on 21:11 - Feb 1 with 3763 viewsFredManRave

Hayden confirmed.

Surname Panettiere, still being looked into....

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Transfer deadline day on 21:12 - Feb 1 with 3724 viewsqueensparker

If we do end up with a decent Wolves midfielder and the Irish U21 captain, the Newcastle fella and our bombed out skinhead nutter up front, plus frisbeeing Dozzell out of the squad and a few other no hopers out, thatā€™s better than I could have expected.
Transfer deadline day on 21:12 - Feb 1 with 3698 viewsCopenhagenRs

Transfer deadline day on 16:03 - Feb 1 by FDC

I don't know who this Danish media personality is, but I like his profile pic

Lucas Andersen to QPR makes sense for two out of three
parties. Good for Lucas and good for AaB. QPR get a bit
of a lottery ticket
But cool switch if it goes through.
Wishing him all the best

I agree that Lucas Andersen to QPR is quite a desperate chance to take. But I guess that is where we are these days. At 29 he seems past his best and is very injury prone. But he used to be quite good and talented. He was part of the Danish U19/21 national team and went to Ajax at a young age but never established himself there. After that he played in Holland and Switzerland. But never really made it to the big scene. In 2019 he went back to his Danish club AAB where he started as a youth player and became their captain.
Bonus info: AAB is the same club that produced Marco Ramkilde and had Marti as head coach in 2021.
When Marti was his coach at AAB in 2021 Lucas Andersen was playing very good. A skillful and creative winger/attacking midfielder. Unfortunately things went wrong at AAB after Marti left in a Beale sort of way. And they went a division down with Lucas Andersen as captain of the sinking ship. Now he struggles to getting into the relegated AAB team in the second best division. So time is up for him in his childhood club.
In other words Lucas Andersen can be a brilliant player on his day and his move to West London seems like a last chance saloon for him. If he graps the chance and avoid injuries he can be quite useful. If gets injured at the first training session he could be the next Ramkilde. But Marti surely knows him very well.
[Post edited 1 Feb 21:33]
Transfer deadline day on 21:14 - Feb 1 with 3645 viewsJigsore

Well spoken

Ć¢ā‚¬Å“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.Ć¢ā‚¬Ā

Transfer deadline day on 21:16 - Feb 1 with 3500 viewsFDC

Danish article quoting Andersen's agent saying he's been at QPR for a medical

https://bold.dk/fodbold/stillinger/1-division/nyheder/agent-bekraefter-lucas-and
Transfer deadline day on 21:19 - Feb 1 with 3356 viewsqueensparker

Well at least weā€™re giving it a go.

Sounds like accumulating yet another bag of misfits and randoms but at least weā€™re doing somethingā€¦.
Transfer deadline day on 21:21 - Feb 1 with 3274 viewsBrianWilson

Transfer deadline day on 21:12 - Feb 1 by CopenhagenRs

I agree that Lucas Andersen to QPR is quite a desperate chance to take. But I guess that is where we are these days. At 29 he seems past his best and is very injury prone. But he used to be quite good and talented. He was part of the Danish U19/21 national team and went to Ajax at a young age but never established himself there. After that he played in Holland and Switzerland. But never really made it to the big scene. In 2019 he went back to his Danish club AAB where he started as a youth player and became their captain.
Bonus info: AAB is the same club that produced Marco Ramkilde and had Marti as head coach in 2021.
When Marti was his coach at AAB in 2021 Lucas Andersen was playing very good. A skillful and creative winger/attacking midfielder. Unfortunately things went wrong at AAB after Marti left in a Beale sort of way. And they went a division down with Lucas Andersen as captain of the sinking ship. Now he struggles to getting into the relegated AAB team in the second best division. So time is up for him in his childhood club.
In other words Lucas Andersen can be a brilliant player on his day and his move to West London seems like a last chance saloon for him. If he graps the chance and avoid injuries he can be quite useful. If gets injured at the first training session he could be the next Ramkilde. But Marti surely knows him very well.
[Post edited 1 Feb 21:33]

Doubt he is on much. 6 months to win a contract. He is a classic QPR signing in many ways.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Transfer deadline day on 21:22 - Feb 1 with 3230 viewsMrSheen

Transfer deadline day on 21:14 - Feb 1 by Jigsore

Well spoken

Youā€™re damn right.

Transfer deadline day on 21:24 - Feb 1 with 3140 viewsFDC

So four signings, when we expected none? QPR you big tease.

The psycho-looking striker guy.
The Danish winger from Marti's old club
The wee lad from Wolves
And Hayden from Newcastle.
[Post edited 1 Feb 21:25]
Transfer deadline day on 21:24 - Feb 1 with 3117 viewspaulparker

Transfer deadline day on 21:19 - Feb 1 by queensparker

Well at least weā€™re giving it a go.

Sounds like accumulating yet another bag of misfits and randoms but at least weā€™re doing somethingā€¦.

Could turn out to be a John Gregory esq type of signings that keep us up

Or everyone gets injured and we go down

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot Thatā€™s there thatā€™s two, and thatā€™s Bowles Brian Moore

Transfer deadline day on 21:28 - Feb 1 with 2934 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Transfer deadline day on 21:22 - Feb 1 by MrSheen

Youā€™re damn right.

Damn!
Beat me to it!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Transfer deadline day on 21:30 - Feb 1 with 2839 viewseghamranger

Transfer deadline day on 21:14 - Feb 1 by Jigsore

Well spoken

Sounds like heā€™s got a bit of fight about him, bit more than dozzell.

Hope we get hodge in too.

Iā€™m quietly confident we could stay upā€¦
Transfer deadline day on 21:33 - Feb 1 with 2664 viewsperpignanR

Interesting that Palace have signed Adam Wharton from Blackburn. Could that mean someoneā€™s leaving Palaceā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..and could that someone beā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

Bloody good player that Wharton though and 18 millions a snip.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024