Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread 20:50 - Feb 15 with 39975 viewsSpaceman_P

After the Match Thread request came my way. I am taking one for the team.

Very hard to be optimistic after yesterday.

But we've got this. 1 nil us. Marti will be giving them a right bolloxing today and tomorrow and thus, they will want to at least do something to make it up to him.

I think some of team will also not want Dickie having bragging rights.

SO...

Frey second-half header into the back of the home crowd net.... psycho celebration to top it off.

BUM-CHEEKS firmly together, but FREY will lead us to victory.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 17 with 1774 viewsHantsR

Hayden takes a yellow for Field
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 17 with 1771 viewsMatch82

Nakhi standing over the free kick 20 yards out. Oh dear.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 17 with 1764 viewsQPunkR

Field you fking idiot

QPR - "shit but local"

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 17 with 1738 viewsDamo1962

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 17 by Bakes

Tony Thorpe on Co comms for Bristol stream is baffled by Dykes, doesn’t understand why we persist with him, said he offers nothing.

"We've got Tony Thorpe, we've got Tony Thorpe". And he is bloody right. Dykes is the worst striker I have ever seen at Rangers. He'll score the winner now 🤔😎
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 17 with 1751 viewsMatch82

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 17 by HantsR

Hayden takes a yellow for Field

He kicked the ball away. Ref saw it straight away, wasn't for the foul.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 17 with 1749 viewsHantsR

Wells skies free kick
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 17 with 1749 viewsQuillPenRiot

Thank god for nahki wells, qpr through and through
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 17 with 1744 viewsJimmyR

Ref booking the wrong player
Login to get fewer ads

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 17 with 1715 viewsjohncharles

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 17 by Match82

This is quite dull isn't it? Would imagine that suits us more than them.

More dull please

Strong and stable my arse.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 17 with 1638 viewsQPunkR

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 17 by Mick_S

He’s having a stinker

You mean his career, right?

QPR - "shit but local"

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 17 with 1620 viewsrbee

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 17 by JimmyR

Ref booking the wrong player

No Hayden stupidly kicked the ball away.

If he mistimes one of his crunching tackles, that's it.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:42 - Feb 17 with 1585 viewsMatch82

Yeeeeeeessssssssss
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:42 - Feb 17 with 1574 viewsQuillPenRiot

Surreal….
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:42 - Feb 17 with 1550 viewsDamo1962

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 17 by flynnbo

Dykes nearly disappeared up his own fundament!

I can't wait until he disappears back over the Wall.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:42 - Feb 17 with 1557 viewsMetallica_Hoop

get in!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 17 with 1536 viewsRs_Holy

GET IN!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 17 with 1529 viewsMick_S

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 17 by rbee

No Hayden stupidly kicked the ball away.

If he mistimes one of his crunching tackles, that's it.

Stop it

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 17 with 1530 viewsBklynRanger

FCUKIN ELLLLLLLLLLL
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 17 with 1519 viewsQPunkR

Get in!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 17 with 1518 viewstraininvain

Lovely finish from Chair following good work from Willock and Anderson.
[Post edited 17 Feb 15:43]
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 17 with 1512 viewsToast_R

Millwall 0 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday

I actually think we're destined to finish 23rd like we did in 2001. Just haven't got the goals to keep us up.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 17 with 1505 viewsBedford_R

Anderson - Chair - Wallop.......

RMH_R Reborn

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 17 with 1450 viewsQuillPenRiot

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 17 by traininvain

Lovely finish from Chair following good work from Willock and Anderson.
[Post edited 17 Feb 15:43]

We need Andersen’s class
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 17 with 1431 viewsJimmyR

goal!!! Cook taking the goal kick and Anderson finding chair
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 17 with 1421 viewsMatch82

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:42 - Feb 17 by Match82

Yeeeeeeessssssssss

Fantastic tackle by Hayden, been impressed with him today. Played the ball forward out wide to Anderson, takes his time, pulls the ball back to the edge of the area to Chair, who delayed his run well, slotted into the corner from just inside the box. Great goal.

Just before halftime and it's us scoring? Witchcraft.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024