Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread 20:50 - Feb 15 with 41028 viewsSpaceman_P

After the Match Thread request came my way. I am taking one for the team.

Very hard to be optimistic after yesterday.

But we've got this. 1 nil us. Marti will be giving them a right bolloxing today and tomorrow and thus, they will want to at least do something to make it up to him.

I think some of team will also not want Dickie having bragging rights.

SO...

Frey second-half header into the back of the home crowd net.... psycho celebration to top it off.

BUM-CHEEKS firmly together, but FREY will lead us to victory.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 17 with 3037 viewsBklynRanger

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 17 by traininvain

Best I’ve seen Willock play in a while. He’s moving nicely and looks strong.

Yeah looks a move ahead of most of the opposition. Hope his legs last.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:25 - Feb 17 with 2888 viewsDamo1962

Is it fair to say we are on top? Haven't heard such positive updates for a long time. Need a second while we are having a good spell.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 17 with 2813 viewsRs_Holy

need a 2nd goal ... this team is simply not good enough to keep a clean sheet
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 17 with 2797 viewskensalriser

Intermittent stream isn't helping my anxiety levels here.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 17 with 2741 viewsStanisgod

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 17 by kensalriser

Intermittent stream isn't helping my anxiety levels here.

No, normally only have to refresh, but going off for longer now.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 17 with 2741 viewsHantsR

Hodge for (injured) Anderson
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 17 with 2689 viewsQuillPenRiot

Andersen saw Hodge ready to come in, sat down and told everyone he’s ready to go off
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 17 with 2661 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 17 by traininvain

We’re a different team when get in-front. The minute we face any adversity the players seem to lose confidence and revert to type.

Very true.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 17 with 2635 viewsBklynRanger

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 17 by HantsR

Hodge for (injured) Anderson

Doubt he was injured.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 17 with 2495 viewsDamo1962

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 17 by traininvain

We’re a different team when get in-front. The minute we face any adversity the players seem to lose confidence and revert to type.

Definitely a confidence thing. Looking back at my match prediction, it was a bit lazy, and I am struggling to think of a heavy defeat under MC🤔 Its our lack of goals and a decent striker that has been our undoing this session...so far .
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 17 with 2412 viewskensalriser

Andersen has some real quality, I think Chair's liking the company.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 17 with 2412 viewstraininvain

Fawa stream completely dead. Any other options?

Edit. Back up and running!
[Post edited 17 Feb 16:31]
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 17 with 2389 viewsBurnleyhoop

For gods sake get Dykes off !!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 17 with 2374 viewsStanisgod

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 17 by QuillPenRiot

Andersen saw Hodge ready to come in, sat down and told everyone he’s ready to go off

Done more in 60 mins than Dozy in 2 years.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 17 with 2371 viewsRamseyR

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 17 by traininvain

Fawa stream completely dead. Any other options?

Edit. Back up and running!
[Post edited 17 Feb 16:31]

back on
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 17 with 2334 viewsDamo1962

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 17 by BklynRanger

Doubt he was injured.

Just knackered 🙂
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 17 with 2339 viewsRangersDave

fawa is playing brizzle commentary though

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 17 with 2332 viewsGaryT

Got family round so just checked the score....predicted we would go 0-1 up and lose 2-1.

When I can't follow the whole game I always join when we are winning (2-0 Bournemouth for example) and they instantly collapse, so you can blame me.
[Post edited 17 Feb 16:34]
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 17 with 2329 viewsQuillPenRiot

Thanks for tampering down any positivity, i mean that and need it, best to keep my self dead inside with this team

Also, i keep wanting to remark how good Dunne looks as a RB but then I just feel embarrassed for Bristol City
[Post edited 17 Feb 16:33]
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 17 with 2298 viewstraininvain

Marti must be tempted to get Armstrong on for his pace on the break.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 17 with 2221 viewsFredManRave

True that. It's very different when we score first/at all.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:35 - Feb 17 with 2153 viewsjtuck

Not my favourite players over the past few months but Willock and Dunne both playing well.

Hold on, please!

LAranger

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:39 - Feb 17 with 1836 viewsDamo1962

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 17 by FredManRave

True that. It's very different when we score first/at all.

If we could just get a second in games when we are on top, we probably wouldn't be in this position. That is what is ultimately stopping us progressing up the table. Everything crossed as usual 😉
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:42 - Feb 17 with 1639 viewsQuillPenRiot

I’m afraid to say anything anymore
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:44 - Feb 17 with 1491 viewsQuillPenRiot

Ah something bad and comfortable to remark on, chair isn’t used to passing to others with scoring opportunities
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024