Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread 20:50 - Feb 15 with 43012 viewsSpaceman_P

After the Match Thread request came my way. I am taking one for the team.

Very hard to be optimistic after yesterday.

But we've got this. 1 nil us. Marti will be giving them a right bolloxing today and tomorrow and thus, they will want to at least do something to make it up to him.

I think some of team will also not want Dickie having bragging rights.

SO...

Frey second-half header into the back of the home crowd net.... psycho celebration to top it off.

BUM-CHEEKS firmly together, but FREY will lead us to victory.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 17 with 2293 viewsperpignanR

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 17 by Bluce_Ree

Stoke, Millwall, Huddersfield (and SunderLOLnd) all lose. Fk yes.

Fackin ‘wall imploding big time.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 17 with 2291 viewsNorthantsHoop

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 17 by flynnbo

Fantastic team effort. Andersen is a fine player!
[Post edited 17 Feb 17:02]

Agree been impressed with Andersen. Big 3 points today gets us in the mix, now to consolidate and keep the pressure on the teams above with a win against Rotherham next Saturday.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 17 with 2283 viewspaulparker

Get in

This poxy football club Don’t half put you through it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 17 with 2252 viewslassel

Somewhere Stainrods Elbow is absolutely gutted that they can’t demand Marti be sacked after this game.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 17 with 2229 viewsconnell10

SPACEMAN IS BACKKK.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 17 with 2198 viewslondonscottish

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 17 by NorthantsHoop

Agree been impressed with Andersen. Big 3 points today gets us in the mix, now to consolidate and keep the pressure on the teams above with a win against Rotherham next Saturday.

Ah, yes, that game. You know what's going to happen, don't you?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 17 with 2192 viewsLunarJetman

Hull score!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 17 with 2176 viewsRangersw12

They really are a bunch of cnts

I was fully resigned to the relegation and we then pull another result out of the bag

Excellent performance and fully deserved
Login to get fewer ads

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 17 with 2171 viewsflynnbo

Hull now 2-1 up.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 17 with 2157 viewsaston_hoop

Hey hope, is that you again?

Andersen got himself a ceremonial standing ovation in my living room today, I like what he brings to the team. Lovely stuff

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 17 with 2122 viewsbenhurst

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 17 by LunarJetman

Hull score!

Always did love Hull, could be a massive goal.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 17 with 2107 viewsGaryT

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 17 by flynnbo

Huddersfield equalise.

And Hull score again. :)
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 17 with 2097 viewsstevec

Brilliant result.

This lot will be the death of me.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:03 - Feb 17 with 2091 viewsFredManRave

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 17 by BklynRanger

Madness

I do have Baggy Trousers at the moment after Rangers made me shìt them for the last 45 minutes...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 17 with 2069 viewsDorse

Well, that was nice.

Got to be honest, I was expecting a gob-bumming of Biblical proportions. And after the first 5 minutes I reckoned I was about right. Much of the first half looked like blind children trying to play Dodgeball but then... Willock, Andersen, Chair, 1-0. I said to my long-suffering family 'about bloody time!!'

And we never looked back.

Every now and then, the Universe, God, Almighty Atheismo, whatever, gives you a glimpse of the big picture. And lo, it was, well, not 'good' exactly but less crap than usual.

FCUKING GET IN!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 17 with 2068 viewsLunarJetman

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 17 by londonscottish

To quote John Cleese’s character in Clockwise, “I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand.”
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 17 with 2059 viewsRs_Holy

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 17 by flynnbo

Huddersfield equalise.

Hull score!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Feb 17 with 2060 viewsslmrstid

Fantastic win. Bloody football, which way does my relegation swingometer go now? Grr. You R's.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 17 with 1983 viewsQPunkR

Absolutely brilliant performance. No-one in Hoops had a misstep today - which actually (despite how overjoyed I am at the 3 points and the way we played) annoys me given that absolute rancid tripe this team served up on Weds.

I think we're all aware we're going to lose next weekend, right?

QPR - "shit but local"

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 17 with 1907 viewsQuillPenRiot

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 17 by londonscottish

Good man, there, hope can abide by itself in a dark corner away from me please , ’m with planet and laughing maniacally, not in Bristol though so no fun for Marti or streaking the streets (not there anyway)
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:06 - Feb 17 with 1891 viewsMrSheen

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 17 by perpignanR

Fackin ‘wall imploding big time.

One point from their last seven games.

Spaceman is our leader!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 17 with 1866 viewsThe_Beast1976

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 17 by lassel

Somewhere Stainrods Elbow is absolutely gutted that they can’t demand Marti be sacked after this game.

Don't you just know it.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:08 - Feb 17 with 1817 viewskensalriser

Watched the last five mins of the Hudds-Hull game as Town pulled off the QPR like feat of equalising in stoppage time and still losing.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:09 - Feb 17 with 1763 viewsDorse

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 17 by QPunkR

Absolutely brilliant performance. No-one in Hoops had a misstep today - which actually (despite how overjoyed I am at the 3 points and the way we played) annoys me given that absolute rancid tripe this team served up on Weds.

I think we're all aware we're going to lose next weekend, right?

We know, we know. We can't have nice things.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 17 with 1720 viewsA40Bosh

Thanks 'Talli for the stream.

Stream was a bit hit and miss at times but overall was good to see how well we were playing in the 2nd half.

Some strong performances today, with plenty of grit and determination - which really makes a mystery of how they played at Stoke during the week.

As I said on a couple of threads when I was accused of being drunk (ok, I was halfway there) - Stoke loss was not the end of the season and the team a disgrace - nor does this win today make things that much brighter - but one game at a time.

On to Rotherham - Come on you Rsssss!!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024