Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield United 20:45 - Mar 4 with 5934 viewsloftboy

Getting their arses handed to them on a plate.
Seriously what’s the point in a competition that s not competitive?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Sheffield United on 20:46 - Mar 4 with 3835 viewsRangersw12

Mental

Will probably be top 6 next season though
Sheffield United on 21:01 - Mar 4 with 3706 viewsBlackCrowe

Imagine how flipping soul-destroying shelling out best part of grand to experience that week in, week out. Feel for them....don't mind the Blades.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Sheffield United on 21:12 - Mar 4 with 3631 viewsGaryBannister86

And the big worry is when they come down with the parachute payments and still easily get promoted.

The gap is getting ever wider, sadly.
Sheffield United on 21:14 - Mar 4 with 3617 viewsted_hendrix

I cant watch It even If I wanted too, all I would say Is If the arse win the Premier league then that's fine by me, the thought of Man Titty winning It again is obscene as Is the thought of the scousers winning the bloody thing, not sure what's worse.

Premier league Is long lost on me.

It's footballs junk food.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sheffield United on 21:23 - Mar 4 with 3520 viewsQPRSteve

It has become a complete and utter joke of a league.
Sheffield United on 21:25 - Mar 4 with 3494 viewsdaveB

Sheffield United on 21:12 - Mar 4 by GaryBannister86

And the big worry is when they come down with the parachute payments and still easily get promoted.

The gap is getting ever wider, sadly.

I think next year might be one where the relegated teams don't go straight up, Sheff Utd look a mess to me even with the money. Burnley are dreadful as well
Sheffield United on 21:27 - Mar 4 with 3477 viewsLowerloftLad

I told Robinson that he would be getting humilated each week in the Premier league when he came charging over to the rblock when sheffield scored that late goal last season.
[Post edited 4 Mar 21:29]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Sheffield United on 21:33 - Mar 4 with 3402 viewspaulparker

On a side note how lucky are Everton ?
Not only are they always given a home banker win to retain their premier league status but they are docked points and will still comfortably stay up due to the absolute dross of sheff Utd, Burnley and Luton

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield United on 03:56 - Mar 5 with 3351 viewsSydneyRs

Sheffield United on 21:14 - Mar 4 by ted_hendrix

I cant watch It even If I wanted too, all I would say Is If the arse win the Premier league then that's fine by me, the thought of Man Titty winning It again is obscene as Is the thought of the scousers winning the bloody thing, not sure what's worse.

Premier league Is long lost on me.

It's footballs junk food.

The only thing worse than Liverpool winning the league is Chelsea winning it. Fortunately not a concern at the moment 😀
Sheffield United on 04:14 - Mar 5 with 3328 viewsPlanetHonneywood

It's why you've got to respect Rangers' integrity at the start of the season, by deliberately losing games so as to handicap our promotion chances.

Now we know the thinking behind signing Dozzell. Genius really.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sheffield United on 06:25 - Mar 5 with 3165 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sheffield United on 06:40 - Mar 5 with 3144 viewsWokingR

Sheffield United on 21:27 - Mar 4 by LowerloftLad

I told Robinson that he would be getting humilated each week in the Premier league when he came charging over to the rblock when sheffield scored that late goal last season.
[Post edited 4 Mar 21:29]

This.
So how was your evening Mr Robinson?
Sheffield United on 06:45 - Mar 5 with 3136 viewsSydneyRs

Them and Burnley had a completely miserable season. "The promised land" apparently. Luton making an admirable fight of it but seem to maybe be running out of gas.
Sheffield United on 07:36 - Mar 5 with 2987 viewshamptonhillhoop

The promoted teams from last year have won a combined total of 11 games out of 80 this season, with 56 defeats. Great fun
Sheffield United on 08:08 - Mar 5 with 2878 viewsdaveB

Sheffield United on 21:33 - Mar 4 by paulparker

On a side note how lucky are Everton ?
Not only are they always given a home banker win to retain their premier league status but they are docked points and will still comfortably stay up due to the absolute dross of sheff Utd, Burnley and Luton

Luton have done pretty well, always in games, been unlucky in a few but at least had a go and could still stay up
Sheffield United on 08:48 - Mar 5 with 2739 viewsWegerles_Stairs

You get the impression this is what they want - plenty of goals for those Arsenal fans in the US to get off on. Look, they're 5-0 up at half-time. Are they the greatest Arsenal team in history? The Invincibles never did that. Herbert who? Bantz.
Sheffield United on 08:51 - Mar 5 with 2722 viewsWegerles_Stairs

This is quite funny though.

Sheffield United on 08:59 - Mar 5 with 2692 viewsRangers67

Yep Jack Robinson getting turned inside out over and over again was very enjoyable. I have to admit holding a grudge against him after we looked after him so well during his long injury and he clears of at the first opportunity, he is in the same camp as Boil face for me
Sheffield United on 09:19 - Mar 5 with 2601 viewsfrancisbowles

Credit Wilder for making the substitution at 3-0 down after 14 minutes. Without that Arsenal would have been on target for nearly twenty!
Whatever their original game plan was it was horribly taken apart.
Sheffield United on 09:23 - Mar 5 with 2572 viewsdavman

Sheffield United on 21:25 - Mar 4 by daveB

I think next year might be one where the relegated teams don't go straight up, Sheff Utd look a mess to me even with the money. Burnley are dreadful as well

Maybe; they are certainly worse than the three that came down last year. But, the money. The money. Fairly sure they'll struggle to start with because they are used to losing, but when other teams start getting injuries and suspensions in October, their squad depth will kick in, they'll get a new manager bounce and then January comes along.

And if not next season, the one after...

To be fair, I think you might be right on Burnley, 'cos Kompany will not be so impactful this time round and Sheff U look like a rabble, but the money matters BIG.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Sheffield United on 09:24 - Mar 5 with 2573 viewsdannyblue

They’ve shipped 5 four or five home games in a row
Sheffield United on 09:45 - Mar 5 with 2509 viewsterryb

Sheffield United on 08:59 - Mar 5 by Rangers67

Yep Jack Robinson getting turned inside out over and over again was very enjoyable. I have to admit holding a grudge against him after we looked after him so well during his long injury and he clears of at the first opportunity, he is in the same camp as Boil face for me

Perhaps Rangers not offering him a new contract might have had something to do with him leaving?
Sheffield United on 09:45 - Mar 5 with 2507 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sheffield United on 09:19 - Mar 5 by francisbowles

Credit Wilder for making the substitution at 3-0 down after 14 minutes. Without that Arsenal would have been on target for nearly twenty!

Wilder had a great run, but he's been getting away with murder for years now. His 'honest' press conferences are essentially him washing his hands of responsibility, but the bloke must have won about 4 games in 3 years.
The gap isn't that big, Sheff U are just having a terrible season, having come up and sold players and started the season with a worse team than they had last year. Luton are showing how you can be competitive and I think last season all the promoted teams stayed up? Wilder was taking them down 2 years ago, so they sacked him, someone else got them up, then they sacked him and brought back the bloke who started the rot in the first place.

Bare bones.

Sheffield United on 10:05 - Mar 5 with 2415 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sheffield United on 09:19 - Mar 5 by francisbowles

That's like saying 'credit me for covering up my turd with a tissue after I've just shat on my own bed'

Bare bones.

Sheffield United on 10:17 - Mar 5 with 2363 viewsRangers67

Sheffield United on 09:45 - Mar 5 by terryb

Perhaps Rangers not offering him a new contract might have had something to do with him leaving?

Perhaps him being crap and greedy had something to do with it also
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024