Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great performance tonight....... 22:22 - Mar 6 with 4236 viewsthompsonridd

Superb effort from the team tonight. Deserved 3 points.

Taking Anderson off was my only disappointment.

Let's play like that on Saturday and we'll get all 3 points.
Great performance tonight....... on 22:33 - Mar 6 with 3201 viewsRangersw12

Best home performance for ages

Never stopped running and creating chances.

Atmosphere was quality
Great performance tonight....... on 22:36 - Mar 6 with 3132 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Brilliant match. Should have won but ecstatic we didn't lose as it would have been too cruel. A fitting match to remember Stanley.
Great performance tonight....... on 22:41 - Mar 6 with 3077 viewsMalintabuk

Strange during that 2nd half and thinking about Stan, I was drawn back to the Stoke game of that season, where Davy Webb scored a last minute winner to win 3-2. Kinda hoped for the same as that tonight was very similar
Great performance tonight....... on 22:46 - Mar 6 with 3004 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Just got back, really enjoyed it.

We should have won but fair play for the running. effort and eventually pulling it back.

If only that overhead kick had of not been nodded off the line, the roof would have come off.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Great performance tonight....... on 22:57 - Mar 6 with 2885 viewsBlackCrowe

Yep just back...what a match, thrilling stuff. Would've taken a point beforehand but now feel disappointed...what a performance.

And don't take my hoops blinkered eyes for it, the Baggies agree...

https://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=28455.0

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Great performance tonight....... on 23:03 - Mar 6 with 2817 viewsQPROslo

And should have had another penalty plus Kipre sent off for clearing the ball off the goal line with his hand. Føkking cheat.
Great performance tonight....... on 23:11 - Mar 6 with 2709 viewsBklynRanger

Great performance tonight....... on 22:46 - Mar 6 by Metallica_Hoop

We should have won but fair play for the running. effort and eventually pulling it back.

If only that overhead kick had of not been nodded off the line, the roof would have come off.

The place would have exploded, true. Even the celebrations for the equaliser were insane. Great stuff.
Great performance tonight....... on 23:22 - Mar 6 with 2570 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Great performance tonight....... on 22:46 - Mar 6 by Metallica_Hoop

If Cook's overhead kick had gone in I think I would've burst a spleen. Ironic that it was Furs Jnr clearing off the line. Still, as you say, great performance. Onwards and upwards.
Login to get fewer ads

Great performance tonight....... on 23:28 - Mar 6 with 2496 viewsdmm

It's been a long time since I can remember being so emotional at a game. LR was electric tonight and even though we didn't win, we did Stan proud. It could well inspire even better performances leading us to safety this season.
Great performance tonight....... on 23:30 - Mar 6 with 2448 viewsPaddyhoops

Superb this evening. Anderson was on another level tonight.
Field was inspired . Best game I’ve seen here in years .
Just hope we don’t get fined for the bottle throwing incident when that snaky little shit stirring c**nt , Johnstone was coming round the back of the goal.
He’s on loan from Celtic but someone should inform him were Queen’s Park Rangers not Glasgow Rangers .
He’s probably too thick to realise the difference.
Great performance tonight....... on 23:33 - Mar 6 with 2383 viewsAntti_Heinola

Best game at LR for some time. I thought we were absolutely magnificent, only denied by a handball and an astonishing clearance by Darnell.
A superb performance where we dominated for virtually the entire game, barring 5 mins when they scored 2.
Attitude was bang on, work rate fantastic, shape, movement, passing. Had the lot.
And what an atmosphere.
RIP Stan.

Bare bones.

Great performance tonight....... on 23:36 - Mar 6 with 2340 viewsNed_Kennedys

Great performance tonight....... on 23:28 - Mar 6 by dmm

It's been a long time since I can remember being so emotional at a game. LR was electric tonight and even though we didn't win, we did Stan proud. It could well inspire even better performances leading us to safety this season.

Agreed: brilliant atmosphere tonight and the team played their part: thoroughly deserved to win and made West Brom look bang average.

Thought the sound quality for Stan’s tribute was going to be a disaster but luckily it cleared up.
Pisses me off that they still play The Boys Are Back In Town so bloody loud at half time when former players are being introduced: always drowns out the announcements!
Great performance tonight....... on 23:37 - Mar 6 with 2323 viewsstrikerace

Just superb, we are getting better and better. Keep this up and we will be contending next season for promotion, not relegation. Hats off to Marti, excellent excellent job so far.
Great performance tonight....... on 23:40 - Mar 6 with 2282 viewseastside_r

That game was just insane.
Great performance tonight....... on 23:44 - Mar 6 with 2240 viewsJevlar

Adrenaline still coursing through my veins. That game was mad.

You Rs!!
Great performance tonight....... on 23:46 - Mar 6 with 2214 viewsBlackCrowe

Great performance tonight....... on 23:44 - Mar 6 by Jevlar

Adrenaline still coursing through my veins. That game was mad.

You Rs!!

I know right...way past my bedtime on a school night and i'm on my third glass to wind down and read all the online stuff.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Great performance tonight....... on 00:00 - Mar 7 with 2114 viewsJevlar

Great performance tonight....... on 23:46 - Mar 6 by BlackCrowe

I know right...way past my bedtime on a school night and i'm on my third glass to wind down and read all the online stuff.

Just push on through til morning!
Great performance tonight....... on 00:18 - Mar 7 with 2006 viewsbaz_qpr

I'm trying to think of a better game since the Liverpool draw ten years ago. Not just the game but the performance and the intensity and the atmosphere and Anderson bossing it like he was in a champions league game
Great performance tonight....... on 00:31 - Mar 7 with 1929 views100percent

Slight footnote to the performance....
fck me, we need to work on those corners - 19 tonight and we didn't score from one!
Great performance tonight....... on 00:36 - Mar 7 with 1874 viewsWatfordR

Great performance tonight....... on 00:18 - Mar 7 by baz_qpr

I'm trying to think of a better game since the Liverpool draw ten years ago. Not just the game but the performance and the intensity and the atmosphere and Anderson bossing it like he was in a champions league game

Yeah I was trying to think of a better performance in recent years, that was football at Prem level I felt, and I never felt that even with Warbs teams.

I also agree that Anderson is absolutely different gravy, playing a different game to everyone else out there. That starting eleven and bench line up would be capable of play offs next year, though you'd probably want to improve on Begovic and maybe another striker.

What a great night. It's difficult not to feel that something is beginning to stir at our club. The football, the fans, all beginning to come together. Really starting to enjoy the experience again after the Ainsworth debacle.
Great performance tonight....... on 00:37 - Mar 7 with 1876 viewsNorthantsHoop

Great performance tonight....... on 00:18 - Mar 7 by baz_qpr

Andersen is pure class, you just see the quality oozing from him. They all played well tonight, Dunne and Field are like new players again since coming back. Thought Frey battled away well although he messed up penalty should have wellied it with that run up. We looked very good keep it up on Saturday. Cifuentes is the signing of the season.
Great performance tonight....... on 00:51 - Mar 7 with 1818 viewseastside_r

Great performance tonight....... on 23:40 - Mar 6 by eastside_r

That game was just insane.

Actually I take this back. That performance was life affirming.
[Post edited 7 Mar 0:56]
Great performance tonight....... on 01:43 - Mar 7 with 1685 viewsNorthernr

I thought we were fcking terrific.
Great performance tonight....... on 03:07 - Mar 7 with 1593 viewscharmr

I burst into tears when we scored our opening goal.

Stanley my footballing hero
Great performance tonight....... on 06:02 - Mar 7 with 1418 viewsnix

Great performance tonight....... on 00:37 - Mar 7 by NorthantsHoop

Andersen is pure class, you just see the quality oozing from him. They all played well tonight, Dunne and Field are like new players again since coming back. Thought Frey battled away well although he messed up penalty should have wellied it with that run up. We looked very good keep it up on Saturday. Cifuentes is the signing of the season.

Yeah. He really didn't want to come off but I think Marti wanted to save him for Saturday as he works really hard in defence and attack.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024