Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread 10:43 - Mar 30 with 33159 viewsMonkey_Roots

Having spent an okay’ish season with QPR, lazy, lumbering Lowe will only be too aware of how returning players are want to punish the R’s, and break the hearts and minds of the fans.

How it normally happens, is the player will spend 90 mins against QPR doing the exact opposite of what they did playing for QPR, just to really invoke froth and anger from the fans. So, expect a crazed unstoppable lunatic sprinting around, sacrificing any available body part to get the ball, tears rolling down his cheeks as he lines up for something he truly cares about… this will, of course, be the Jamal Lowe that faces QPR on Monday.

He’s done well this year for Swansea, a good return for goals and assists… and, maybe crucially, he has just scored against the Owls, so may have got it out of his system a game too soon.

Let’s hope so.

I’m going for a wild away win 0-3.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:10 - Apr 1 with 2239 viewsaston_hoop

Stoke equalise against Hudds

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:10 - Apr 1 with 2239 viewsHarbour

Stoke 1-1 with hudders
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:10 - Apr 1 with 2226 viewskensalriser

Think we're there for the taking more than Swansea.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:11 - Apr 1 with 2209 viewsDylanP

We cannot hold the ball or string together more than 3 passes. This is awful

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:11 - Apr 1 with 2206 viewsqprd

the armstrong sub made sense as a countering option but it looks like losing hodge is rly gonna kill our possession

based on these first few moments, think it wouldve made sense to sub dykes off instead
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:11 - Apr 1 with 2176 viewsQuillPenRiot

Ok, came back, happy to see Armstrong on but rubbed my eyes as Hodge got taller…oh ffck

Now can’t make out what we’re doing, chair needs to be more involved as he’s the only creativity up front now
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:12 - Apr 1 with 2121 viewsStanisgod

Assume Hodge has a knock otherwise I can't see it myself.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:13 - Apr 1 with 2056 viewsqprd

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:12 - Apr 1 by Stanisgod

Assume Hodge has a knock otherwise I can't see it myself.

he wanted a counterattacking option

i think we need to take off dykes or smyth and bring on anderson or willock

need someone who can control the ball in midfield
Login to get fewer ads

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:14 - Apr 1 with 2021 viewskarlski

Unless Hodge is injured that's a real head scratcher. And even if he was, surely Andersen is the better bet with Sincs to come on for Dykes now or later?

Worried.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:15 - Apr 1 with 1992 viewsQuillPenRiot

Sinton commented Andersen is going through an extended warmup
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:16 - Apr 1 with 1903 viewsQuillPenRiot

Oh man, crossbar saved us, hurry up DJ Andersen please
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:16 - Apr 1 with 1887 viewsaston_hoop

Swans hit the bar from a free kick. We're struggling in this half

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:16 - Apr 1 with 1859 viewsaston_hoop

Andersen and Hayden look like they're coming on

Colback and Dykes off
[Post edited 1 Apr 16:17]

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:17 - Apr 1 with 1842 viewskensalriser

B'burn 3 up now, think we can assume they've won that.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:17 - Apr 1 with 1826 viewsqprd

we cant let the game slip here

marti recognising his mistake and making the change

i hate to slate the guy b/c we all know hes limited but dykes rly brings nothing to the table
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:17 - Apr 1 with 1816 viewsBurnleyhoop

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:13 - Apr 1 by qprd

he wanted a counterattacking option

i think we need to take off dykes or smyth and bring on anderson or willock

need someone who can control the ball in midfield

Please get Dykes off and get a footballer on the pitch for Christs sake !
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:17 - Apr 1 with 1768 viewscharmr

To use a boxing anoligy. We hit the opponent without the sucker punch. They hit back and we drop on to the ropes. Hit them back.
[Post edited 1 Apr 16:19]
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:18 - Apr 1 with 1752 viewsHarbour

Plymouth 1 down wells doing us a favour
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:18 - Apr 1 with 1715 views1BobbyHazell

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:16 - Apr 1 by aston_hoop

Andersen and Hayden look like they're coming on

Colback and Dykes off
[Post edited 1 Apr 16:17]

Thank f uck for that. Marti is beyond questioning but I'd love to hear the thinking and expectations behind that half time switch.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:18 - Apr 1 with 1704 viewsBrazilNutR

Armstrong has not had a single positive touch yet, has miscontrolled or misjudged evrything so far...
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:18 - Apr 1 with 1699 viewsstrikerace

Formation change to 2 up front last about 3 minutes
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:22 - Apr 1 with 1362 viewsLogman

Thank God for Sam Field. Restores the faith that QPR can still field a player with consistent quality and professionalism.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:23 - Apr 1 with 1350 viewsBrazilNutR

Plymouth losing... which is good
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:23 - Apr 1 with 1295 viewsQuillPenRiot

Hayden adding solidity in midfield, JCS our MOTM so far
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:24 - Apr 1 with 1251 viewsqprd

we'll be happy to leave here with a point
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024