Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weekend Championship Games 20:43 - Apr 12 with 7932 viewsjoolsyp

Plymouth currently winning 1-0 v Leicester. Win this and they deserve to stay up.
Weekend Championship Games on 20:50 - Apr 12 with 3395 viewsmikeyhg

We see teams around us with fixtures against teams near the top and think it means they should drop points but the top teams are really bottling it right now.
Weekend Championship Games on 20:51 - Apr 12 with 3378 viewsLoyalitat

It was an excellent goal scored by their back-up striker. If only ours could run at defenders in the same manner with the required close control before the composed finish.
Weekend Championship Games on 20:52 - Apr 12 with 3368 viewsR_from_afar

Come on The Foxes, for goodness sake!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Weekend Championship Games on 20:54 - Apr 12 with 3340 viewsNorthernr

Whatever the outcome here you can see why Leicester are dropping points. Absolutely in love with themselves.
Weekend Championship Games on 21:21 - Apr 12 with 3149 viewsLowerloftLad

Whoever goes up will be coming straight back down again.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Weekend Championship Games on 21:27 - Apr 12 with 3086 viewscolinallcars

The saving grace for us is tonight's game is the least onerous of the weekend.
Weekend Championship Games on 21:27 - Apr 12 with 3085 viewsbosh67

Weekend Championship Games on 20:54 - Apr 12 by Northernr

Whatever the outcome here you can see why Leicester are dropping points. Absolutely in love with themselves.

They seem to be being tripped up by their own entitlement at the moment. They are pretty shocking at the moment and don't really deserve to go up.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Weekend Championship Games on 21:34 - Apr 12 with 3019 viewsManinBlack

Weekend Championship Games on 20:51 - Apr 12 by Loyalitat

It was an excellent goal scored by their back-up striker. If only ours could run at defenders in the same manner with the required close control before the composed finish.

To be fair Argyle were scoring plenty of goals like this in their home games until Schumacher left and the new manager came in. Then the goals stopped and the manager lost his job.
Login to get fewer ads

Weekend Championship Games on 21:44 - Apr 12 with 2883 viewsmikeyhg

This isn't ideal. Let's just get three points tomorrow and finish this thing.
Weekend Championship Games on 21:45 - Apr 12 with 2870 viewsjoolsyp

Boils my piss that the top 6-8 are gifting points to those around us. Let’s hope Leeds, Coventry, Preston are equally generous when we play them. Still think we have work to do and 47 points won’t be enough, surprised there are folks on here who think it will be.
Weekend Championship Games on 21:49 - Apr 12 with 2817 viewsbosh67

Another win I hope is enough and that will be against Leeds because that's what we do.

Fair play to Plymouth but Leicester are just f@cking useless.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Weekend Championship Games on 21:56 - Apr 12 with 2720 viewsqueensparker

That’s us, Millwall and Plymouth now beating Leicester 1-0 in the last few weeks.

They don’t deserve to win the league on that basis
Weekend Championship Games on 21:56 - Apr 12 with 2708 viewsR_from_afar

FT 1-0. Damn!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Weekend Championship Games on 21:58 - Apr 12 with 2644 viewseghamranger

Plymouth slightly remind me of us… can be rubbish but then Nick a win against the leaders.

Decent 3 points… we need to forget about them and hoping Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday f..k up
Weekend Championship Games on 21:58 - Apr 12 with 2639 viewsrbee

Weekend Championship Games on 21:56 - Apr 12 by R_from_afar

FT 1-0. Damn!

A reminder that this is not over.
Weekend Championship Games on 22:00 - Apr 12 with 2590 viewsbosh67

Weekend Championship Games on 21:58 - Apr 12 by rbee

A reminder that this is not over.

Exactly and well done Plymouth. Seem to have stopped their rot in the nick of time. Sadly we helped on Tuesday but f@ck Leicester are terrible.

Never knowingly right.

Weekend Championship Games on 22:04 - Apr 12 with 2532 viewsted_hendrix

It's got nothing to do with Leicester, It's got everything to do with us and what we do.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Weekend Championship Games on 22:05 - Apr 12 with 2514 viewsHayesender

In normal circumstances I'd have taken great delight in seeing the smugness wiped off the Leicester fans entitled faces. In these circumstances, just fck off.

I was hoping the Plymouth keeper would come for one of those corners in the last few minutes and flap at it like a great big flappy thing

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Weekend Championship Games on 22:05 - Apr 12 with 2516 viewsNorthantsHoop

Weekend Championship Games on 22:04 - Apr 12 by ted_hendrix

It's got nothing to do with Leicester, It's got everything to do with us and what we do.

Exactly need to come away from Hull with a result in our favour.
Weekend Championship Games on 22:10 - Apr 12 with 2463 viewskensalriser

Weekend Championship Games on 21:56 - Apr 12 by queensparker

That’s us, Millwall and Plymouth now beating Leicester 1-0 in the last few weeks.

Astonishing they're still top. I'm wondering if there's some smart money to go on them ballsing up promotion.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Weekend Championship Games on 22:11 - Apr 12 with 2444 viewsManinBlack

I thought our win at Leicester was one of the results of the season but them losing to Millwall and Plymouth in a week has diminished our triumph. Still we did get our win away which is generally harder to do when playing a team at the top so I think our result still tops their home wins over Leicester.

Plymouth should be OK now as they easily have the best GD so I will be surprised if they drop now. I had started off watching Greenock Morton on BBC Scotland but as they were making fools of themselves I soon turned over to the Plymouth game. Something very familiar about a team in blue and white hoops looking rubbish on TV.
Weekend Championship Games on 22:29 - Apr 12 with 2283 viewsNorthernr

Take it Jamie Vardy won't be running round Plymouth cupping his ear tonight because "that
s just me". Fcking twt.
Weekend Championship Games on 22:55 - Apr 12 with 2142 viewsCateLeBonR

Looking at the league table tonight I'd be quite happy with it finishing like that. Bottom 3 certainly with Birmingham and Sheffield Weds joining Rotherham. That'll wipe smile off those Owls faces! Maybe have Cov finishing above Norwich but not sure if they've been
consistent enough. Would be funny seeing Leicester fall out of the autos but it would probably mean Leeds taking their place so lesser of two evils perhaps.

Trouble is there are always twists and turns at the end I wonder how it'll finish up.
Weekend Championship Games on 23:20 - Apr 12 with 2035 viewsKonk

Weekend Championship Games on 21:56 - Apr 12 by queensparker

And Bristol City on the back of a terrible run of form. Leicester fans on the way back to the pub after that game were saying they've been sh it all season and didn't deserve to go up. I had presumed they must have been blitzing teams when they were miles clear a couple of months ago, but apparently not. Don't know who I want to miss out the most: them, Leeds, or Saints.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Weekend Championship Games on 23:25 - Apr 12 with 2004 viewsSpaceman_P

I think we can't think about the other teams, they've got to just play their asses off like they did against WBA and win tomorrow.

if they're not 1 up before half-time tomorrow, I'll be throwing my laptop out the 9th floor window.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024