Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites 11:24 - Apr 17 with 26813 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

(My record is won 1, drawn 1. So unbeaten, 😀 but regardless who starts the post, it’s the players who have to get us out the trenches and to D (Delivery) Day) - yes, double brackets in that sentence.

War is bad-and there is too much happening of it in the world. But I thought will use the fighting for survival analogy for what we need to do vs PNE.

My grandad fought in North Africa, my favourite set of books are Spike Milligan’s war memoirs (hence the title of the post), war comics and army sets were part of my childhood growing up in the 70’s, Sir Laurence Olivier's unique narrative voice of the World at War still poignant from when I first heard it when watching with my dad on black and white TV.

I’m not a war fanatic. Much better things in life.

But let’s get stuck in, let’s dig deep-We shall never surrender to any relegation threat! - even if we think Preston are on the beach already. Let’s see a bright light in our 3rd last game. Let us see peace in the world. Get stuck in Hoops.

QPR 2 PNE 1 (Chair and Armstrong)
[Post edited 17 Apr 11:26]

DonnieR

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:31 - Apr 20 with 1343 viewsToast_R

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:30 - Apr 20 by R_from_afar

Wonder save from Begovic

Made up for his clanger v Plymouth

We look shit though
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:31 - Apr 20 with 1339 viewsDorse

Bloody hell Rangers. Don't leave it Begovic ffs

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:31 - Apr 20 with 1320 viewsDylanP

unbelievable save from Begovic from point blank range
[Post edited 20 Apr 17:32]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:32 - Apr 20 with 1282 viewsBluce_Ree

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO SUCK BEGOVIC'S MASSIVE WANG FOR THAT SAVE.

Also, the way the guy just beat Paal to create that chance was literally the laziest bit of skill ever. How the fk did that work?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:32 - Apr 20 with 1280 viewsDorse

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:31 - Apr 20 by DylanP

unbelievable save from Begovic from point blank range
[Post edited 20 Apr 17:32]

If he fcuks up a simple cross after that, they'll burn down the Loft.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:33 - Apr 20 with 1205 viewsDamo1962

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:31 - Apr 20 by Toast_R

Made up for his clanger v Plymouth

We look shit though

Nothing new there then. Totally incapable of dealing with any pressure...and that goes for MC too.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:34 - Apr 20 with 1204 viewsToast_R

QPR pretty much doing everything wrong so far.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:34 - Apr 20 with 1187 viewsBluce_Ree

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:32 - Apr 20 by Dorse

If he fcuks up a simple cross after that, they'll burn down the Loft.

Begovic is like the motherf**king Pope. Infallible as f**k and twice as massive. I'm staking my mortgage on this guy today.

Login to get fewer ads

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:35 - Apr 20 with 1147 viewsGaryT

Meanwhile, Rotherham held Brum...so that's nice.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:35 - Apr 20 with 1138 viewsDylanP

HIT THE FCKIN TARGET!!! FFS

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:35 - Apr 20 with 1116 viewsBluce_Ree

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:35 - Apr 20 by DylanP

HIT THE FCKIN TARGET!!! FFS

At this point I'm just happy the ball isn't in our half.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:35 - Apr 20 with 1121 viewsTrom

0-0 Birmingham at fulltime
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:36 - Apr 20 with 1117 viewsFredManRave

Anybody watching the QPR stream from abroad on a VPN and if so from what country?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:36 - Apr 20 with 1114 viewsToast_R

Sky commentators coating us off on everything records wise this season and there's plenty of material for them to run through
[Post edited 20 Apr 17:37]
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:36 - Apr 20 with 1091 viewsBluce_Ree

UGH SHORT CORNER NUMBER ONE BULLSHIT.

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:37 - Apr 20 with 1074 viewsR_from_afar

Yes!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:37 - Apr 20 with 1050 viewsToast_R

Dykes!!!!
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:38 - Apr 20 with 1038 viewsMonkey_Roots

At last!!!

You beauty!
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:38 - Apr 20 with 1036 viewsTrom

Dykes - 1-0
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:38 - Apr 20 with 1035 viewsRs_Holy

DYYYYYYYYYYYYKES!
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:38 - Apr 20 with 992 viewsGaryT

Wow, a Bego moment for Preston and Dykes says "thank you very much".

Now, let's get another.
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:38 - Apr 20 with 990 viewsDorse

Fcuking yes! Because sometimes 'yes' isn't enough!!

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:38 - Apr 20 with 981 viewsToast_R

Great tactic by Marti to disguise Bergo as their goalkeeper
Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:38 - Apr 20 with 971 viewsBluce_Ree

LOL at me being like two mins behind!

Lowe- our part in his downfall- match thread vs the Lillywhites on 17:38 - Apr 20 with 965 viewsDylanP

GOAAAAL!!

Goalie fcks up. Lyndon there for the tap in!

Get in there!

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSssssssss!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024