Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player of the season 09:00 - Apr 21 with 3172 viewsT_Block

Football is a team game and some years I avoid it.I always have two or three in mind and think they should do a 1.2.3…. -lowest points total winds / number of nominations.

1.Cook
2.Chair
3.Field

Team game though and we all know player of the season is Marti Cifuentes

Goal of the season: Easy ….. Jimmy Dunne v Birmingham
Player of the season on 14:14 - Apr 21 with 1095 viewsDorse

Player of the season on 10:30 - Apr 21 by Northernr

Cook by some distance for me. His numbers - clean sheets, win ratio etc - are way ahead of JCS.

JCS was absolutely amazing yesterday though. We were toying with a rare LFW 9.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Player of the season on 14:32 - Apr 21 with 1063 viewsBurnleyhoop

JCS for me….quality above all else. Imperious yesterday and throughout the season. Class.

Cook…the leader of the team and an example in professionalism personified.

Without these two we would have been dead and buried long ago.

Chair…has dropped off in recent weeks, but as mentioned elsewhere, carried this team in the early part of the season.

No arguing that Dunne goal either.
Player of the season on 14:38 - Apr 21 with 1052 viewsEsox_Lucius

1. Chair, Ilias
2.Ilias Chair
3. any combination of the first two.
The bloke has the heart of a lion, never stops trying to make something happen, acts like the on field captain and works harder than anyone in the team both in attack and defence.
After Kenny was chosen by our fans over Adel, I have no faith that Chair will get any sort of recognition from the fans.

The grass is always greener.

Player of the season on 14:41 - Apr 21 with 1038 viewstimcocking

I’m going for Cook just ahead of JCS. Absolutely superb effort from both of them. Our defensive record in the last couple of months or so seems almost inconceivable from how bad we were at one stage.
Player of the season on 14:45 - Apr 21 with 1030 viewsNed_Kennedys

Player of the season on 14:38 - Apr 21 by Esox_Lucius

1. Chair, Ilias
2.Ilias Chair
The bloke has the heart of a lion, never stops trying to make something happen, acts like the on field captain and works harder than anyone in the team both in attack and defence.
After Kenny was chosen by our fans over Adel, I have no faith that Chair will get any sort of recognition from the fans.

He’s had a mediocre season and is not the reason we are so close to staying up, laughable to place him above Cook and JCS. Would even rate Willock above him since Cifuentes joined.
Player of the season on 14:53 - Apr 21 with 1001 viewsEsox_Lucius

Player of the season on 14:45 - Apr 21 by Ned_Kennedys

He’s had a mediocre season and is not the reason we are so close to staying up, laughable to place him above Cook and JCS. Would even rate Willock above him since Cifuentes joined.

Mediocre season? is that an alcohol influenced perspective? He has been our best player in almost every game this season. Look at oppo forums after a game, so many comments that they wish they had a player like Chair.

The grass is always greener.

Player of the season on 14:53 - Apr 21 with 997 viewsRangersw12

Player of the season on 14:38 - Apr 21 by Esox_Lucius

1. Chair, Ilias
2.Ilias Chair

Have to agree he's been quality this season and always gives his all for the team

Don't think he's POTS though Field or Cook above him but not by much
Player of the season on 15:06 - Apr 21 with 985 viewsngbqpr

Cook
Chair
JCS

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

Player of the season on 15:07 - Apr 21 with 967 viewsParkRoyalR

Player of the season on 14:53 - Apr 21 by Esox_Lucius

Mediocre season? is that an alcohol influenced perspective? He has been our best player in almost every game this season. Look at oppo forums after a game, so many comments that they wish they had a player like Chair.

Thats b'cos if you only see him twice a season you don't realise he has very little end product,

Like the lad alot but head up, one touch, play the pass first time and occasionally beat the first man with your corners and you'd have a point,

Scored a couple of tap-in's lately which changed his stats for the season, before those couple of goals his stats were really poor,

Never hides, works his socks off, brilliant at ball retention but over-rated by our fans compared to opposition scouts & managers, hence no bids when we could'nt give players away.
Player of the season on 15:38 - Apr 21 with 936 viewsrobith

If we get a decent amount for JCS, Cook deserves a cut imo
Player of the season on 16:08 - Apr 21 with 904 viewsNed_Kennedys

Player of the season on 14:53 - Apr 21 by Esox_Lucius

Honestly when you go to games try looking at the other QPR players instead of just watching Chair.
He’s been much better for us in his previous four full seasons: not his fault he had to cope with Ainsworth’s tactics but he’s hardly played well since Cifuentes has taken over. Been deservedly usurped on set piece duties by Andersen.

Not sure how many Man Of The Match awards Chair has won this season but I’d expect you could count them on one hand. In terms of performances he’s miles behind the likes of Cook and JCS.
Player of the season on 19:40 - Apr 21 with 818 viewsThGrimRanger

i’d probably go JCS edging out Cook.

it has to go to a defensive player - not enough goals being scored and assisted to warrant an offensive player being in the frame

TheGrimRanger

Player of the season on 21:06 - Apr 21 with 765 viewsQPROslo

JCS Player of the Season for me. Class. That tackle yesterday showed where he's at. Top notch.

Sinclair Armstrong Young Player of the Season. Improved considerably and also the most exciting player to watch for me. Has terrified defenders with a huge smile.

For Goal of the Season I voted Andre Dozzell's cannon into the top corner, at Boro I think, from about 30 yards out, but the Keeper was nowhere near it.
Player of the season on 13:58 - Apr 26 with 519 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/april/26/qpr-2324-awards/

In short.

Supporters’ Player of the Year – Steve Cook | Runner-up: Sam Field

Ray Jones Players’ Player of the Year – Jake Clarke-Salter | Runner-up: Kenneth Paal

Daphne Biggs Supporters’ Young Player of the Year – Sinclair Armstrong | Runner-up: Rayan Kolli

Achilleus Security Junior Hoops Player of the Year – Jimmy Dunne | Runner-up: Steve Cook

Kiyan Prince Goal of the Season – Jimmy Dunne v Birmingham City (H) | Runner-up: Andre Dozzell v Middlesbrough (A)

NNR QPR FC Women's Player of the Year – Grace Stanley | Runner-up: Zoe Cohen

PFA Men’s Community Champion of the Year - Jimmy Dunne

PFA Women's Community Champion of the Year - Jo Blodgett

Supporter of the Year - Anuj Bhardwaj

Smells like a trout farm in here

Player of the season on 14:15 - Apr 26 with 468 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Player of the season on 10:42 - Apr 21 by LowerloftLad

Cook player of the season.

Jimmy Dunne goal of the season.

Taylor Richards hide and seek champion of the championship.
[Post edited 21 Apr 10:45]

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

DonnieR

Player of the season on 14:31 - Apr 26 with 407 viewsdenhamhoop2

Cook from Clarke Salter with probably Chair in 3rd
Player of the season on 14:43 - Apr 26 with 375 viewsTheChef

Funny no attackers getting any votes!

Other than Armstrong but that award was a one horse race anyway.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Player of the season on 16:33 - Apr 26 with 230 viewsLazyFan

Cookie Monster!
Proper leader in the mould of Macca.
He's been rock solid and scored a few when needed, as well.

The stats are all great; stats aside, he looks in command of the defence. He also gives Asmir a rollicking when he screws up and the midfield if they are not available. Drives the team forward.

Also, when interviewed, never talks twaddle. Says it straight.

But I think it should go to Dykes so that many stupid internet articles can be written on how we rave about Dykes, and then we can sell him a quick start!

zzzzzzzzzz

Player of the season on 17:11 - Apr 26 with 177 viewsAntti_Heinola

Player of the season on 13:58 - Apr 26 by HAYESBOY

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/april/26/qpr-2324-awards/

In short.

Supporters’ Player of the Year – Steve Cook | Runner-up: Sam Field

Ray Jones Players’ Player of the Year – Jake Clarke-Salter | Runner-up: Kenneth Paal

Daphne Biggs Supporters’ Young Player of the Year – Sinclair Armstrong | Runner-up: Rayan Kolli

Achilleus Security Junior Hoops Player of the Year – Jimmy Dunne | Runner-up: Steve Cook

Kiyan Prince Goal of the Season – Jimmy Dunne v Birmingham City (H) | Runner-up: Andre Dozzell v Middlesbrough (A)

NNR QPR FC Women's Player of the Year – Grace Stanley | Runner-up: Zoe Cohen

PFA Men’s Community Champion of the Year - Jimmy Dunne

PFA Women's Community Champion of the Year - Jo Blodgett

Supporter of the Year - Anuj Bhardwaj

Says a lot the players went for JCS. I think Cook has been outstanding too, but I think JCS has been overlooked by fans a bit because of last season. Bit like when everyone was about 4 months late in realising how good Barbet had been playing for us.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024