Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 Little Birds 11:37 - Apr 27 with 1948 viewsurrrrssss

I think we should have " 3 Little Birds " as our theme song !!

It's local to us with all the West Indian Culture we have in W11 W10 Etc, and of Course it has Don't Worry Bout a thing

worth the price of my Season Ticket for that result against those scummy inbreds.

Urrrrssss
3 Little Birds on 12:50 - Apr 27 with 1805 viewsSheffieldHoop

How about "Top Ten" by Gregory Issacs? Probably a bit more applicable to the average QPR season....Three Little Birds is overdone (Ajax, Liverpool, Others) and has become a bit cringe IMO.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

3 Little Birds on 13:00 - Apr 27 with 1769 viewsNorthernr

3 Little Birds on 12:50 - Apr 27 by SheffieldHoop

How about "Top Ten" by Gregory Issacs? Probably a bit more applicable to the average QPR season....Three Little Birds is overdone (Ajax, Liverpool, Others) and has become a bit cringe IMO.

Is there a "Top 16" remix?
3 Little Birds on 13:07 - Apr 27 with 1715 viewsSheffieldHoop

3 Little Birds on 13:00 - Apr 27 by Northernr

"Though she isn't in the top ten, still she is on my chart"

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

3 Little Birds on 08:55 - Apr 28 with 1401 viewsurrrrssss

I have never heard " 3 Little Birds " at any game except a couple of weeks ago at the scum and thought that should be our song,

Everyone knows it and sings along with it, imaging the whole of Loftus Road singing !!
3 Little Birds on 08:55 - Apr 28 with 1387 viewsGloucs_R

3 Little Birds on 08:55 - Apr 28 by urrrrssss

I have never heard " 3 Little Birds " at any game except a couple of weeks ago at the scum and thought that should be our song,

Everyone knows it and sings along with it, imaging the whole of Loftus Road singing !!

It's the Ajax song. The whole crowd sings it

Poll: Are we staying up?

3 Little Birds on 09:18 - Apr 28 with 1322 viewslondonscottish

3 Little Birds on 13:00 - Apr 27 by Northernr

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

3 Little Birds on 09:20 - Apr 28 with 1313 viewsSydneyRs

Belongs to Ajax. Marley's son even sang it at their ground. Chelsea getting on the bandwagon recently is cringe central.

That said, it was highly appropriate given we'd just confirmed safety and I loved the clips of us singing it.
3 Little Birds on 09:48 - Apr 28 with 1240 viewshubble

If we're going for Marley songs, how about:

Get up, stand up
Stand up the Blue and White
Get up, stand up
Don't give up the fight

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Login to get fewer ads

3 Little Birds on 10:10 - Apr 28 with 1182 viewsMonkey_Roots

3 Little Birds on 10:27 - Apr 28 with 1133 viewspaulparker

Awful song along with sweet Caroline , and should be no where near on the clubs playlist
It’s cringe and should be left to the helmets at Chelsea to sing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

3 Little Birds on 10:37 - Apr 28 with 1093 viewsPdog

That 'Hi Ho Queens Park Rangers' is also totally cringe and un-original when any old team name can be inserted (I've seen it at Villa, Wolves etc), but then again few are totally original and unique to the team
3 Little Birds on 10:45 - Apr 28 with 1066 viewsE15Hoop

3 Little Birds on 10:37 - Apr 28 by Pdog

That 'Hi Ho Queens Park Rangers' is also totally cringe and un-original when any old team name can be inserted (I've seen it at Villa, Wolves etc), but then again few are totally original and unique to the team

I love that one that's at the start of the QPR Podcast, sung (if you can call it that) by Mark Lazarus about us being on the "up and up" and "heading for the European Cup".

Now obviously, we would have had to have been singing it with a touch iof sarcasm in recent years, but that soirt of mixture of irony and positive dreaming is quite fitting, I feel.
3 Little Birds on 11:00 - Apr 28 with 1042 viewsslmrstid

3 Little Birds on 10:37 - Apr 28 by Pdog

At least with Hi Ho Silver Lining its played as a tribute to Daphne Biggs, for whom it was her favourite song and she gave so much to the club for so many decades, so at least we have a link toward it being a "QPR" song.
3 Little Birds on 11:14 - Apr 28 with 990 viewsstevec

I’ve spent most of the last 10 years exiting SAR singing to myself, heaven knows I’m miserable now.

Perhaps we could incorporate that into the closing segment, subject to how the game played out.
3 Little Birds on 12:03 - Apr 28 with 913 viewsurrrrssss

3 Little Birds on 08:55 - Apr 28 by Gloucs_R

It's the Ajax song. The whole crowd sings it

Sorry Don't watch Dutch Football, having said that it wouldn't be a bad thing to have the same song as Ajax !!

They can stick the Premiership up their arse btw, the only reason I want Rangers to get there is the money!!
3 Little Birds on 12:18 - Apr 28 with 857 viewsaston_hoop

Has become too associated with Chelsea in recent months hasn't it? Not for me

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

3 Little Birds on 18:09 - Apr 28 with 698 viewsEsox_Lucius

If it is to be Marley then surely One Love covers exactly what QPR are all about? As mentioned above, Hi Ho is in memory of Daphne and I am more than happy for that to continue as our winning song.

The grass is always greener.

3 Little Birds on 18:44 - Apr 28 with 646 viewsBoston

With all the new soprano's attending recently...

[Post edited 28 Apr 18:45]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

3 Little Birds on 18:56 - Apr 28 with 610 viewsslmrstid

Could have gone with Wolverhampton Bev instead of Bob Marley...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024