Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Optimistic People's Only Thread 04:05 - Feb 6 with 972 viewssilky

Yep prob another post on this & that but I generally feel pretty good & optimistic about our survival chances.

Yes we are QPR and we always do things the hard way but I still reckon we will pull it out of the bag, and that we will do better against the bigger teams than people suggest.

Am I alone in thinking like this? Optimistic replies only thanks! :-)

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Optimistic People's Only Thread on 20:29 - Feb 6 with 242 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Optimistic People's Only Thread on 19:57 - Feb 6 by tom007

got to believe and as said before there is worse rubbish below us by a long way.

I keep looking for Silver Linings everytime we get a bad break (no Cisse pun intended..) I have a sneaking feeling we are gonna see a 4-1-3-1-1 go up against blackburn with barton infront of the back four and Adel in behind Zamora... who knows we might do em by 4 or 5 with a adel hattrick and al of a sudden the footballing clouds will open and Spielberg-esque ray of light will spill over w12..

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Optimistic People's Only Thread on 21:00 - Feb 6 with 234 viewsSuperhoops2808

Optimistic People's Only Thread on 08:14 - Feb 6 by BazWoT

We'll stay up.

I know I'm biased cos he's my mate but Baz said at the very start while so many were doubting over the Faurlin enquiry that we wouldnt lose points and what do ya know, he was bang on.

He has also said that we aint gonna get relegated since we started our tailspin so he's gotta be bang on too.

So, Mystic Baz knows his stuff and he wouldnt say he would buy everyone a drink in the Adey if we were to go down now would he?!
Optimistic People's Only Thread on 22:21 - Feb 6 with 225 viewsderbyhoop

Saturday wasn't a disaster but it was a bitter disappointment. But we probably need 5 more wins to stay up. There's going to be some surprise results between now and the end of the season but we only need to find 3 teams worse than us and I think there's at least 4 candidates.

On the evidence of the first 30 minutes and the last 20 we are better than our current points average.

The next few games are obviously crucial. Does anybody think we cannot get wins against Fulham and Everton? Does anybody see Blackburn turning a 7-1 deficit into a home banker in 7 days? Any reason why we cannot get home wins against Swansea and Stoke?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Optimistic People's Only Thread on 02:33 - Feb 7 with 216 viewsDylanP

OK, so here is what I have:

1. Our defense has looked solid, organized and effective.

2. Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt Taarabt

I mean, seriously. He is beginning to hit his stride. Remember when we got him, he was patchy for the first bit but then last year he just took off and was streets ahead of anyone else in the entire division. Before the ANC he began to show flashes of what he could do. And the last 15 minutes of Wolves he was positively radiant. AND he hasn't scored yet. One of these chances has to go in and once it does there will be no stopping him. Seriously, think about what a Taarabt with a full ninety minute to play and confidence is going to do. The sky is the limit!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Optimistic People's Only Thread on 03:04 - Feb 7 with 214 viewsKiwi76

I want some of what you guys are on - fair overflowing with positive vibes now!
Sun is shining the air is sweet....
Optimistic People's Only Thread on 07:47 - Feb 7 with 201 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I believe we'll stay up.

However, being negative for a second, that Bradley Allen hat-trick has brought back my fear of his freakishly long arms! I've got the fear!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Optimistic People's Only Thread on 07:58 - Feb 7 with 200 viewsBerkoRanger

Optimistic People's Only Thread on 03:04 - Feb 7 by Kiwi76

I want some of what you guys are on - fair overflowing with positive vibes now!
Sun is shining the air is sweet....

And the sky is blue.....

Optimistic People's Only Thread on 09:00 - Feb 7 with 186 viewswestberksr

no specific mention of Bobby Zamora as far as I can see; really impressed me with his strength on Saturday; happy to give it to the defenders and made them work.

Also was very vocal; lots of chit chat and telling players what he wanted (in a constructive manner rather than bitching). Always thought we were too quiet as a team and having players who are naturally vocal and confident is infectious. A couple of extra natuaral leaders in the team could make a huge difference.

BZ has matured into a bit of a decent pro from what I've seen of him this year; beating the shit out of our defence and doing similar to Wolves on Saturday, learning how to use his strength.

could be the ideal supplier for the likes of AT and dare I say it SWP even! (that's optimistic for you!!)
Login to get fewer ads

Optimistic People's Only Thread on 13:53 - Feb 7 with 173 viewsderbyhoop

Optimistic People's Only Thread on 07:58 - Feb 7 by BerkoRanger

And the sky is blue.....

And we're sailing in safe waters

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Optimistic People's Only Thread on 14:00 - Feb 7 with 170 viewslondonscottish

On the bright side the combo of Taarabt, Zamora and Cisse is very powerful in terms of speed and creativity.

So even without Cisse I think we can expect Taarabt and Zamora to cause a few upsets in the next few games.

There you go; positive.

Next.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024