Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? 08:51 - May 14 with 4889 viewsN12Hoop

I'll start:
Stay

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 09:47 - May 14 with 854 viewsbillericaydicky

Adios
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 09:48 - May 14 with 846 viewsPeterHucker

Go.

He's just not that good a player. Not worth all the hassle and the baggage that comes with him. What do our club get in return for that? Half a dozen decent performances, a lot of very poor ones and lots of bad publicity. Plus a whole load of neutrals who wanted us to go down just because they hate Barton. Persistent rumours that quite a few of our players can't stand him either. If someone wants to buy him, they can have him. I'd be glad to see the back of him.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 09:48 - May 14 with 842 viewsBluce_Ree

Go.

Faurlin, Tarbs, Diakate and whatever sweet new signings we make will more than cover his absense.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 09:49 - May 14 with 842 viewsQPR_Jim

Go.

We can replace with a younger and better player who will stay on the pitch longer and be availoable for more games. Probably pay him less to.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 09:51 - May 14 with 841 viewsWestActon

Stay

He is a decent player and the last five home games he has been a key driving force. I think his reaction after in a mad way is because he does care and knew the potential impact of his actions.

His two sendings off this season are the result of him be provoked. He needs to work out he is a target in games and then the silly sending offs will stop
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 09:54 - May 14 with 834 viewsnadera78

Like it or not he's here for the duration, because no other club will take him.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 09:54 - May 14 with 833 viewsCanadaRanger

Stay, on a reduced contract.

Lose Captaincy permanently.

Apply the maximum fine the club can levy for
1) the after the fact violence
2) being made a prize fool of (AGAIN) by a guy who went down like he'd been floored by a mac truck
3) putting the club's Premiership survival second to his desire to hit Tevez.

Another red or any further violence, then toss him.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 09:56 - May 14 with 826 viewsthame_hoops

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 09:48 - May 14 by PeterHucker

Go.

He's just not that good a player. Not worth all the hassle and the baggage that comes with him. What do our club get in return for that? Half a dozen decent performances, a lot of very poor ones and lots of bad publicity. Plus a whole load of neutrals who wanted us to go down just because they hate Barton. Persistent rumours that quite a few of our players can't stand him either. If someone wants to buy him, they can have him. I'd be glad to see the back of him.

Great post. whenever i told someone i was an R's fan, home and abroad, people would have a QPR story about bowles, marsh. les etc Now its all hatred for barton and every neutral wanted us relegated
Login to get fewer ads

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 09:58 - May 14 with 824 viewsballbag

Loan him to Yeovil.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:08 - May 14 with 810 viewsStanisgod

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 09:03 - May 14 by johann28

My guess is he wants out. Great player but not a team player imo; his own worst enemy.

He is NOT a great player. GO

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:15 - May 14 with 796 viewsjohnhoop

I certainly never want to see him in an R's shirt again but given that he's on 4 million a year and has 3 years of his contract left to go,sacking him, or paying up his contract,which is what it would amount to,would cost TF and the club about 12 million quid !
Given that I can't see anyone else being remotely interested in buying him now,I can very easily foresee him still being with us next season.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:17 - May 14 with 786 viewsWokingR

Stay

Has been man of the match contender every game since Liverpool
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:19 - May 14 with 774 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Stay.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:21 - May 14 with 774 viewsdenhamhoop2

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:17 - May 14 by WokingR

Stay

Has been man of the match contender every game since Liverpool

Stay he'll enjoy sitting his arse on the bench as Ali and Samba show him how to play centre midfield and Derry to show him what a real captain does puts the team before his own self(ego)
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:27 - May 14 with 759 viewsSomersetHoops

FO - ASAP

Who's Next?

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:32 - May 14 with 713 viewsqprwpg

Go. Something's rotten in the state of QPR and it's him.

Twitter: @qprwpg

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:36 - May 14 with 707 viewsJamie

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:15 - May 14 by johnhoop

I certainly never want to see him in an R's shirt again but given that he's on 4 million a year and has 3 years of his contract left to go,sacking him, or paying up his contract,which is what it would amount to,would cost TF and the club about 12 million quid !
Given that I can't see anyone else being remotely interested in buying him now,I can very easily foresee him still being with us next season.

Sacking him wouldnt cost a penny.

There's not a court in the land that would uphold any potential claim for wrongful termination.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:38 - May 14 with 706 viewsToast_R

STAY...

anger management issues we knew that and thought the sun shone out of his ass because of a childish spat at Frank Lampard, no one ever said he was cured...
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:40 - May 14 with 701 viewstimcocking

stay

not captain
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:44 - May 14 with 690 viewsAntti_Heinola

I'd prefer to see him leave. It's difficult to sit on a high horse about John Terry when he's our captain. At least he has tried, unlike Terry, to improve himself, but yesterday was unacceptable. And to suggest that one of our players told him to 'take someone with him' is an insult to the rest of the team. I saw Derry's reaction when the ref told him a red card was coming and he was fuming - and not at the ref either.

However, Jamie's wrong and there's no way we could sack him and no one else will take him. So he'll stay, but he must lose the armband, which should probably go to Faurlin or Anton.

Bare bones.

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:45 - May 14 with 685 viewsGrant165

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:44 - May 14 by Antti_Heinola

I'd prefer to see him leave. It's difficult to sit on a high horse about John Terry when he's our captain. At least he has tried, unlike Terry, to improve himself, but yesterday was unacceptable. And to suggest that one of our players told him to 'take someone with him' is an insult to the rest of the team. I saw Derry's reaction when the ref told him a red card was coming and he was fuming - and not at the ref either.

However, Jamie's wrong and there's no way we could sack him and no one else will take him. So he'll stay, but he must lose the armband, which should probably go to Faurlin or Anton.

Stay.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:52 - May 14 with 678 viewsstansleftfoot

Stay bit, like a varucca only acid and a burning torch removes warts like this....
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:53 - May 14 with 672 viewsJamie

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:44 - May 14 by Antti_Heinola

He has an employment contract like any other person and every contract in the land has get outs for gross misconduct.

If Barton wanted a payout, he would have to take the club to court, and prove that attacking 3 players, trying to attack a fourth and then claiming he did it deliberately to try and get them to attack him back, on live television, did NOT amount to gross misconduct.

No chance.

If TF wants him gone, he can sack him free of charge.
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:09 - May 14 with 658 viewsHarps1609

Go
JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 11:11 - May 14 with 651 viewsAntti_Heinola

JB: 1 word survey. Stay or Go? on 10:53 - May 14 by Jamie

He has an employment contract like any other person and every contract in the land has get outs for gross misconduct.

If Barton wanted a payout, he would have to take the club to court, and prove that attacking 3 players, trying to attack a fourth and then claiming he did it deliberately to try and get them to attack him back, on live television, did NOT amount to gross misconduct.

No chance.

If TF wants him gone, he can sack him free of charge.

And JB would quite rightly point to the fact that every single team in the world has players who have acted violently and not one of them has ever been sacked. We could argue about this all day, but the club will not sack him, so, as Larry David would say, it's moot.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024