Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun 11:38 - Aug 31 with 10002 viewssix_foot_two

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/1/2784557/ShowPost.aspx#27845

It seems jealousy playing its part.
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 11:41 - Aug 31 with 8147 viewsVish

if the scenario was the other way around. we'd probably be saying the same.
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 11:47 - Aug 31 with 8081 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Well we'll just see, won't we? Personally I'm not worried about the players the money or the contracts, all I'm worried about I'd staying up this season and currently I think we will without too many problems, but it won't be all plain sailing. I think once we hit our stride we'll be a o k. I hope they over the years and when we are more settled we'll see that we are building more of a team rather than buying one. But still in our infancy being back in the Prem, we have to spend to survive, and that's what we're doing, albeit one of the more miserly spenders on transfers we are punching our weight with wages.

Come in U Rs!
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 11:48 - Aug 31 with 8068 viewsdaveB

Norwich have spent more than us this summer, Southampton have spent more as well
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 11:56 - Aug 31 with 8003 viewssix_foot_two

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 11:48 - Aug 31 by daveB

Norwich have spent more than us this summer, Southampton have spent more as well

Never let the facts get in the way of a good rant.

I believe the the saints have offered 12 million for a player nobody seems to getting on their back
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 11:58 - Aug 31 with 7985 viewsHarlesdon

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 11:41 - Aug 31 by Vish

I certainly wouldn't.

We want to compete with the best in the league so why not get the players in now to make that happen?

The English football fan seems to think that a team full of pub players that throw elbows around equals a good squad morale.

Granero is ten times better than anyone that has even considered playing for Norwich in the past - let them cheer on Grant Holt "cos he's a proper English Striker", let them look on while we make the headlines, they'll be looking on in envy in three years time
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 11:59 - Aug 31 with 7976 viewsKevinPR

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 11:56 - Aug 31 by six_foot_two

Never let the facts get in the way of a good rant.

I believe the the saints have offered 12 million for a player nobody seems to getting on their back

Not forgetting the £7m already spent on Rodriguez
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 12:03 - Aug 31 with 7940 viewskingo

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 11:58 - Aug 31 by Harlesdon

I certainly wouldn't.

We want to compete with the best in the league so why not get the players in now to make that happen?

The English football fan seems to think that a team full of pub players that throw elbows around equals a good squad morale.

Granero is ten times better than anyone that has even considered playing for Norwich in the past - let them cheer on Grant Holt "cos he's a proper English Striker", let them look on while we make the headlines, they'll be looking on in envy in three years time

Couldn't agree more. Plus adult fans might be jealous but they are not the future, I run a boys team and as usual the players like Man U, AFC , CFC etc and have the kit. But what is very interesting since our new signings is that several of them have said QPR are now their second team. TF knows what he is doing.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 12:04 - Aug 31 with 7936 viewssmegma

I don't recall threads on here concerning other clubs signings as probably most of us only care about QPR. We also have lives and five digits on each hand.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 12:07 - Aug 31 with 7916 viewsQPR_John

That is very true. Its the way of the world and I cannot understand why people are concerned. Just ignore other teams messageboards other than occasionally to have a good laugth
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 12:11 - Aug 31 with 7888 viewsVish

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 12:04 - Aug 31 by smegma

I don't recall threads on here concerning other clubs signings as probably most of us only care about QPR. We also have lives and five digits on each hand.

agree there are very few threads about other clubs signings.

An outsider at a rival club would probably also think we're over spending (including wages) as we've got a lot of new faces in a short space of time.

I tried to explain to colleagues at work we've spent little on transfer fees and we've let go around 12 players who all needed replacing with quality. However they decide to ignore that fact, and use the outsider view that we are over spending.
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 12:13 - Aug 31 with 7872 viewsadhoc_qpr

It really is winding me up now! They are so holier than thou!

Which of the following Norwich signings this summer qualify as 'Young and hungry english players, desperate to play for the shirt' delusion which they desperately peddle?

28 year old prem Journey man Michael Turner?
27 year old Man City and Lazio reject Garrido (21 games in 3 years)?
28 year old SPL reject Steven Whittaker?
26 year old Bassong who lost every game he played for Wolves last season?

And i bet they all took a pay cut to join did they?

24 year old Snodgrass and 23 year old Butterfield are their only young(ish) signings and i think they will discover there is usually a reason that players haven't been picked up by prem clubs already by that age (see Adam Hammill, Ebnaks-Blake etc for others who never stepped up effectively...)
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 12:19 - Aug 31 with 7831 viewssix_foot_two

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 12:13 - Aug 31 by adhoc_qpr

It really is winding me up now! They are so holier than thou!

Which of the following Norwich signings this summer qualify as 'Young and hungry english players, desperate to play for the shirt' delusion which they desperately peddle?

28 year old prem Journey man Michael Turner?
27 year old Man City and Lazio reject Garrido (21 games in 3 years)?
28 year old SPL reject Steven Whittaker?
26 year old Bassong who lost every game he played for Wolves last season?

And i bet they all took a pay cut to join did they?

24 year old Snodgrass and 23 year old Butterfield are their only young(ish) signings and i think they will discover there is usually a reason that players haven't been picked up by prem clubs already by that age (see Adam Hammill, Ebnaks-Blake etc for others who never stepped up effectively...)

^^^^
Top draw
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 12:50 - Aug 31 with 7721 viewsBlackCrowe

Very amusing response from poster called Estoban Granero...

"Just to clear this up- Tony Fernandes has a personal wealth of around one billion whereas Lakshmi Mittal has far more than Abrahmovic could dream of. Financial fairplay is bypassed because Fernandes' airline "Air Asia" sponsors the club, thus he can pour money in without breaking any rules.

We are building a squad quickly and have what seems a decent manager so far in Hughes. It is inevitable that teams like yourselves and Fulham who lack any real funding and have no real chance of ever winning anything will grow increasingly bitter as they see the likes of Julio Cesar and Granero join. Who would you rather in your starting 11- Cesar or Ruddy? Granero or Bradley Johnson? Be serious, you'd love to be in our financial situation.

You're a club with good following but you're not an attractive prospect for potential investors. We're in London, the hub of the entire nation, a place where the likes of Granero want to come and live, you're in Norwich and half your fans are Amish."

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 13:11 - Aug 31 with 7638 viewsPhildo

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 12:50 - Aug 31 by BlackCrowe

"Just to clear this up- Tony Fernandes has a personal wealth of around one billion whereas Lakshmi Mittal has far more than Abrahmovic could dream of. Financial fairplay is bypassed because Fernandes' airline "Air Asia" sponsors the club, thus he can pour money in without breaking any rules.

We are building a squad quickly and have what seems a decent manager so far in Hughes. It is inevitable that teams like yourselves and Fulham who lack any real funding and have no real chance of ever winning anything will grow increasingly bitter as they see the likes of Julio Cesar and Granero join. Who would you rather in your starting 11- Cesar or Ruddy? Granero or Bradley Johnson? Be serious, you'd love to be in our financial situation.

You're a club with good following but you're not an attractive prospect for potential investors. We're in London, the hub of the entire nation, a place where the likes of Granero want to come and live, you're in Norwich and half your fans are Amish."

if Heineken did trolling

I bet that gave a few carrot crunchers a stroke
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 13:12 - Aug 31 with 7633 viewsNorthLondonR

Well I don't know about that -

"I'd like to tell you about a very special place - whether you know it as East Anglia, the plump peninsular, home of the broads (although that sounds like a refuge for fallen prostitutes), Albion's hind quarters or quite simply, the Wales of the East.....This is Norfolk"

"March 2006 and the council have proposed to extend Norwich city centre parking fees to beyond 7pm.....Uproar, the councillors hurtled through these corridors, the air thick with argument and counter-argument, Hue and Cry... Ru ha ha, some said 'it's an essential revenue generator, others said 'it'll strangle trade' - The result..............Deadlock"
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 13:29 - Aug 31 with 7569 viewsTacticalR

A couple of points.

1) The real reason they're pissed off is because Lambert's gone.

2) It's a fine city.

Air hostess clique

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 14:59 - Aug 31 with 7427 viewsenfieldargh

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 13:29 - Aug 31 by TacticalR

A couple of points.

1) The real reason they're pissed off is because Lambert's gone.

2) It's a fine city.

also they are trying to sign goalkeepers with silly names.

Rudd
Ruddy and now Bunn

Snodgrass
and albert fertilizer tractor combine harvesterturnip jones

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 15:01 - Aug 31 with 7411 viewsSuffolkHoop

Norwich < QPR
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 18:30 - Aug 31 with 7180 viewsBluce_Ree

I've never minded Norwich and their fans. They've been in League 1 like we were so fair play to them and all that.

Until today. That is literally a forum of tw@ts.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 18:53 - Aug 31 with 7116 viewsJamie

I reached the post by a Norwich fan saying other clubs cheating was ruining football and succumbed to a laughing fit so intense I've given myself a hernia.
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 19:02 - Aug 31 with 7092 viewsWatfordR

Norwich and Dick Mennis.

Bitter and irrelevant. Fukkem.
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 19:22 - Aug 31 with 7042 viewsenfieldargh

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 19:02 - Aug 31 by WatfordR

Norwich and Dick Mennis.

Bitter and irrelevant. Fukkem.

least we forget

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 19:35 - Aug 31 with 7006 viewsreal_loftus

I hope the author of this fine piece of flaming is "one of ours". What a great response, done with style, aplomb and grace.

I salute you Sir, whoever you may be.

ATAF

ATAF.

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 19:42 - Aug 31 with 6980 viewsTrom

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 19:22 - Aug 31 by enfieldargh

least we forget

I think this stadium capacity is a slight red herring in terms of finance.

18,500 at £500 = £9.25m
30,000 at £500 = £15m
45,000 at £500 = £22.5m

So if you imagine we went from gates of 18,000 to 30,000 the impact on gross sales is just £6m. Compare that to the £40m + that comes from TV and it's not that big.

It's fairly clear that TV money dwarfs the match fees substantially (even if my numbers are a bit rough and ready).
QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 19:42 - Aug 31 with 6980 viewsDaiHo0p

QPR hate fest on the Pinkun on 19:35 - Aug 31 by real_loftus

I hope the author of this fine piece of flaming is "one of ours". What a great response, done with style, aplomb and grace.

I salute you Sir, whoever you may be.

ATAF

Copied and STORED. I salute also the Arthur, but in a less GAY way than REal-LoftuS him and with my Grammar help..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024