Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back. 19:28 - Feb 9 with 5326 viewsDaiHo0p

Evicted because a QPR fan 3 yards away from me and not in my block and across an asile complained I was smoking, moved away but he was not happy - 3-1 down and what a knob. I was not done for smoking but for being aggressive to said knob.
Just back. on 19:30 - Feb 9 with 2931 viewsLancsBushRs

no gantry in sight then?
Just back. on 19:34 - Feb 9 with 2874 viewskensalriser

Don't act like a dick and you won't get kicked out. Simples!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Just back. on 19:37 - Feb 9 with 2836 viewsMedwayR

So you smoke in a non-smoking area, then when someone complains you get aggresive towards them, and you think they're the "knob" in this situation???

Poll: Who’s better?

Just back. on 19:40 - Feb 9 with 2800 viewsDaiHo0p

Just back. on 19:37 - Feb 9 by MedwayR

So you smoke in a non-smoking area, then when someone complains you get aggresive towards them, and you think they're the "knob" in this situation???

Not aggressive, but that was the copper said, he had to back track when i told him to ring the commissoner for a view.

It's a big open area not his son's bedroom - some people need to get a grip. 2-1 down and I can't have a fag?
Just back. on 19:41 - Feb 9 with 2791 viewsdanehoop

Just back. on 19:40 - Feb 9 by DaiHo0p

Not aggressive, but that was the copper said, he had to back track when i told him to ring the commissoner for a view.

It's a big open area not his son's bedroom - some people need to get a grip. 2-1 down and I can't have a fag?

Er yes. Its a non smoking area. You smoked and got gobby about it then complain.

Never knowingly understood

Just back. on 19:43 - Feb 9 with 2767 viewsBrightonhoop

Is it a Swansea thing Dai? Weren't you kicked out last season/season before? I seem toremember some saying they saw you leaving with a police German Shephard latched on to your arse.
All things forever forgiven for the gantry events!
Just back. on 19:43 - Feb 9 with 2755 viewsHayesender

Just back. on 19:40 - Feb 9 by DaiHo0p

2-1 or 3-1 down Dai?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Just back. on 19:44 - Feb 9 with 2756 viewsTheBlob

It's the Prozac again isn't it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Just back. on 19:44 - Feb 9 with 2757 viewsMarc

A situation where a bit of diplomacy would have been ideal.
Just back. on 19:44 - Feb 9 with 2753 viewsDaiHo0p

Just back. on 19:41 - Feb 9 by danehoop

Er yes. Its a non smoking area. You smoked and got gobby about it then complain.

Wrong, the knob got gobby and complained, he sat there asleep before I lit up..
Just back. on 19:44 - Feb 9 with 2749 viewsparker64

At least you didn't get punched
Just back. on 19:45 - Feb 9 with 2744 viewsDaiHo0p

Just back. on 19:43 - Feb 9 by Hayesender

2-1 or 3-1 down Dai?

number 3 went in as I was lifted ;)
Just back. on 19:45 - Feb 9 with 2734 viewscollegeranger

Might have complained as well that you stink as well if you smoke!
Just back. on 19:49 - Feb 9 with 2708 viewsDaiHo0p

Just back. on 19:45 - Feb 9 by collegeranger

Might have complained as well that you stink as well if you smoke!

*loads gun and sprays it on middle class lib dem students and their parents*
Just back. on 19:55 - Feb 9 with 2670 viewscollegeranger

Just back. on 19:49 - Feb 9 by DaiHo0p

*loads gun and sprays it on middle class lib dem students and their parents*

Hardly I am 45 and rather slit my throat than vote Lib Dem - just an ex-smoker that is pi55ed off with smelly bstards at football think its OK to smoke where they like. How desperate you are!
Just back. on 20:00 - Feb 9 with 2622 viewsTheBlob

Just back. on 19:55 - Feb 9 by collegeranger

Hardly I am 45 and rather slit my throat than vote Lib Dem - just an ex-smoker that is pi55ed off with smelly bstards at football think its OK to smoke where they like. How desperate you are!

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Just back. on 20:00 - Feb 9 with 2620 viewsDaiHo0p

Just back. on 19:55 - Feb 9 by collegeranger

As an ex smoker you should be more receptive to those that still are addicted to it. Calling them smelly is hardly helping us.
Just back. on 20:03 - Feb 9 with 2592 viewsDaiHo0p

Just back. on 20:00 - Feb 9 by TheBlob

I would have thought you could rise above this Blob, a clap is no good to anyone .
Just back. on 20:13 - Feb 9 with 2535 viewsTearsOfaClown

Just back. on 20:00 - Feb 9 by DaiHo0p

As an ex smoker you should be more receptive to those that still are addicted to it. Calling them smelly is hardly helping us.

I agree - I am an ex smoker from aged 14 to 54.

fact is smokers smell - and there smoke affects others. You, as I well know, have to be selfish to smoke around others. You stink, you really do stink.

I now hate the smell so much - gets right up my nose. So, tough if you are addicted, just accept part of that addiction is socially you have to lose out - and others should not have to suffer because of you.
Just back. on 20:20 - Feb 9 with 2489 viewsactonman

visions of one of those old hamlet cigar adverts

without the pc police turning up obviously
Just back. on 20:20 - Feb 9 with 2481 viewsMarc

Just back. on 20:13 - Feb 9 by TearsOfaClown

I agree - I am an ex smoker from aged 14 to 54.

fact is smokers smell - and there smoke affects others. You, as I well know, have to be selfish to smoke around others. You stink, you really do stink.

I now hate the smell so much - gets right up my nose. So, tough if you are addicted, just accept part of that addiction is socially you have to lose out - and others should not have to suffer because of you.

Valid point sir, and as an ex smoker I totally agree on disliking the stench of nicotine.
Just back. on 20:21 - Feb 9 with 2474 viewsMarc

Just back. on 20:20 - Feb 9 by actonman

visions of one of those old hamlet cigar adverts

without the pc police turning up obviously

One of the things the PC brigade actually got right.
Just back. on 20:25 - Feb 9 with 2444 viewsWatford_Ranger

As a non-smoker, I don't see why a football ground should have a smoking ban. It does the rest of us more harm when we go to the bogs to find 50 blokes frantically puffing away in a confined windowless room than in a nice open outdoor bowl.
Just back. on 20:28 - Feb 9 with 2408 viewsMarc

Just back. on 20:25 - Feb 9 by Watford_Ranger

As a non-smoker, I don't see why a football ground should have a smoking ban. It does the rest of us more harm when we go to the bogs to find 50 blokes frantically puffing away in a confined windowless room than in a nice open outdoor bowl.

Shouldnt a person be able to sit in a football stadium without having someone sat next to them puffing away?
Just back. on 20:29 - Feb 9 with 2398 viewsCHUBBS

Just back. on 20:00 - Feb 9 by TheBlob

I can't believe you gave Dai the clap.
Shocking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024