Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking if true 23:40 - Mar 1 with 24775 viewsloftboy

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-players-lift-lid-five-1738275

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Shocking if true on 08:51 - Mar 2 with 1286 viewshoops_legend

Shocking if true on 08:46 - Mar 2 by CHUBBS

The body language of the team against Manu said it all to me.
Just the usual players giving their all whilst the rest just ambled about doing no more than enough.
HR can fcuk off with the rest of them w@nkers if he's allowed this and we can start all over again in the summer with players who care if they win or lose.
I can't see us unloading the majority of these parasites so don't think i'll bother watching them next season unless they start acting like professional athletes.
Fat chance of that!
Edit:or maybe it isn't true and i'm in a fcukin bad mood
Sorry Harry i still love you and your dog
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

The article sounds like a load of cobblers...

I know everyone one here will be outraged but to me it just sounds made up... Who do you realistically think went out to 5am??

Taarabt? Being a Muslim - no
Granero? He's an intellectual - I can't see it
Cesar - model pro so no
Traore - no

No-one who actually starts for us will have dine this except maybe mbia cause he's a basket case but we love him fr it and he never f ails to get stuck in every game
Shocking if true on 08:53 - Mar 2 with 1278 viewsjonno

I'm amazed that anyone is shocked by this report - to me it's totally unsurprising.
Shocking if true on 08:53 - Mar 2 with 1277 viewshoops_legend

Shocking if true on 08:51 - Mar 2 by hoops_legend

I know everyone one here will be outraged but to me it just sounds made up... Who do you realistically think went out to 5am??

Cesar - model pro so no
Traore - no

No-one who actually starts for us will have dine this except maybe mbia cause he's a basket case but we love him fr it and he never f ails to get stuck in every game

Journalist most likely a saints fan... Let's not turn on team for something we don't know
Shocking if true on 08:54 - Mar 2 with 1277 viewsdaveB

I imagine the story has been exaggerated

On the training though that's quite normal for teams to only train for 90 minutes happens at all clubs and is why English players never improve

When managers come in and do double sessions like Sousa did the players go mad and the manager gets sacked
Shocking if true on 08:57 - Mar 2 with 1268 viewsashward

Why go to Dubai in the first place? Stuff like this was always come out whether true or not. The damage is done. Great decision from those at QPR. The players have shown that they're unreliable this season then why take the chance.

Surely they could have done the team bonding bit closer to home, Dubai is hardly the best place to be training in the mid day sun. The time should have been spent collectively working on how they were get themselves out of the mess through training and tactical sessions. Samba said it wasn't a holiday, certainly sounds like it with 90 mins training early in the morning and Harry taking his mrs.

Many fans were sceptical but gave the benefit of the doubt, chances are we've been let down again and the management as well as the players need to take responsibility. I don't think the club will comment one way or the other tho. Wake up and smell the roses rather than all the propaganda that spouted thru official lines. Utter toss.
Shocking if true on 08:58 - Mar 2 with 1264 viewsessextaxiboy

Shocking if true on 08:54 - Mar 2 by daveB

I imagine the story has been exaggerated

On the training though that's quite normal for teams to only train for 90 minutes happens at all clubs and is why English players never improve

When managers come in and do double sessions like Sousa did the players go mad and the manager gets sacked

Its 30 degrees in Dubai . 90 mins is enough .

They are not trying to get fit fit, its Feb/ March FFS .

Just a break in routine , Remy and Samba in for one last push into 8 winnable games .

Shocking if true on 09:00 - Mar 2 with 1261 viewsN12Hoop

Well there's no smoke without fire I guess, but whatever the truth the fact that the manager and his wife stayed at a different hotel to the team isn't exactly a great start to the bonding idea.

Also, the performance against Man U was so insipid that it didn't exactly look as though they were geared up for a final fight until the end of the season.

On the other hand the R's fans in Dubai make no mention so who knows the real truth. But if we get a tanking today and further allegations follow, I doubt we'll win another game this season. Wonder what Tone makes of it all.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Shocking if true on 09:10 - Mar 2 with 1231 viewsessextaxiboy

Shocking if true on 09:00 - Mar 2 by N12Hoop

Well there's no smoke without fire I guess, but whatever the truth the fact that the manager and his wife stayed at a different hotel to the team isn't exactly a great start to the bonding idea.

Also, the performance against Man U was so insipid that it didn't exactly look as though they were geared up for a final fight until the end of the season.

On the other hand the R's fans in Dubai make no mention so who knows the real truth. But if we get a tanking today and further allegations follow, I doubt we'll win another game this season. Wonder what Tone makes of it all.

The more I think about this the more unlikely I think it is . What about the fitness staff , where did they stay ?
Did they just say nothing and go again the next night and the next . No nutritionists or doctors in the party or were they all out on the lash too.
All the while keeping it from Jordan Bond , Redknapp and Cotterill or did they all keep quiet and carry on for 5 nights too . Leaving Harry and Sandra on the loungers.

1 night max IMO
Login to get fewer ads

Shocking if true on 09:17 - Mar 2 with 1218 viewshighlandbill

Not shocked just depressed. Lots of shit gets into the redtops & hopefully this is more of the same.
However, if true, it goes a long way to explaining what we have had to endure on the pitch. There has been no sense of a "team" all season,it makes me think of jobs I have worked in where for whatever reason there was cliques.
Its difficult to imagine someone like Joe Jordan allowing a lax training camp, unless he too has a bevie and loses control.
Either way, today is the killer game we knew would arrive one day. If we lose badly I will find it hard to attend any more games this season. I still say "Come on you Rrrrrrrrs!

At my age I should not be doing this!

Shocking if true on 09:21 - Mar 2 with 1205 viewsHunterhoop

Shocking if true on 09:17 - Mar 2 by highlandbill

Not shocked just depressed. Lots of shit gets into the redtops & hopefully this is more of the same.
However, if true, it goes a long way to explaining what we have had to endure on the pitch. There has been no sense of a "team" all season,it makes me think of jobs I have worked in where for whatever reason there was cliques.
Its difficult to imagine someone like Joe Jordan allowing a lax training camp, unless he too has a bevie and loses control.
Either way, today is the killer game we knew would arrive one day. If we lose badly I will find it hard to attend any more games this season. I still say "Come on you Rrrrrrrrs!

No.

This seems completely realistic. It reads like Hill.

If we win today....great.

If we lose, I wuill apoplectic on those c*nts.
Shocking if true on 09:26 - Mar 2 with 1189 viewsJAPRANGERS

most probably true. Got to have come from somewhere and would explain a lot.
Shocking if true on 09:30 - Mar 2 with 1177 viewsPey

comments from Ian Taylor on twitter....

The club is aware of the article in today's Daily Mirror but the club's entire focus is on today's fixture against Southampton ...

Continues) ... We will be making no further comment at this time
Shocking if true on 09:34 - Mar 2 with 1162 viewsHunterhoop

Shocking if true on 09:30 - Mar 2 by Pey

The club is aware of the article in today's Daily Mirror but the club's entire focus is on today's fixture against Southampton ...

Ian Taylor is a gaping c*nt.
Shocking if true on 09:43 - Mar 2 with 1143 viewsTGRRRSSS

Should have gone to Saudi then no chance of booze or clubbing there but also warm.
Shocking if true on 09:44 - Mar 2 with 1138 viewsTGRRRSSS

That statement suggests this did happen, no denial or anything merely shifting focus, classic journalism/political spin.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Shocking if true on 09:46 - Mar 2 with 1132 viewsTheBlob

This is f*cking hilarious.Haven't enjoyed a self inflicted f*ck fest for years.Like a bunch of schoolkids who find Teacher's gone to bed early.Kind of restores your faith in excess doesn't it?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Shocking if true on 09:50 - Mar 2 with 1118 viewsbosh67

The club needs to come out with a response very quickly on this. As we know 'a player' could mean anyone, not even a player. There needs to be an investigation within the club and a statement to the press and fans. Shocking if true but perhaps a real turning point at the same time if this is how mercenary some of the players are. However, it could well be that this story is like many others, boll*cks, so possibly worth waiting for a club official or actual player to comment.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Shocking if true on 09:57 - Mar 2 with 1098 viewssmegma

Two weeks ago I got stick as I was against the trip to Dubai like I was for Malaysia.
I was told it would help as it was warm weather taining blah de bleeding blah. 90 minutes of training a day ? I do more than that every day cycling to/from work. But no one at work is reliant on me trying to keep fit to enable me to do my job.
I didn't expect to read stories like this though. Someone mentioned Sandra was there (havn't read it yet). Why do you think she was there ??? Tax free shopping. I won't be surprised to discover his son and wife were there as well as they must be due to do an M&S or Nintendo Wii advert sometime soon.

As John Lydon put it in the Great Rock n Roll Swindle "Ever got the feeling you've been cheated".

Just swap the words QPR for Rock n Roll.
Shocking if true on 09:59 - Mar 2 with 1093 viewskropotkin41

Oh gawd............ desperate times.

Roll on the end of the season.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Shocking if true on 10:02 - Mar 2 with 1079 viewsTheBlob

Er,is it relevant that this story hasn't appeared anywhere else?Can't find a mention......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Shocking if true on 10:06 - Mar 2 with 1070 viewssmegma

Shocking if true on 07:42 - Mar 2 by Westy75

We'll see today how much they want it. If/when we get stuffed again then they're going to get a f*cking earful next Saturday.

They'll get an earful today if we don't put a shift in .
Shocking if true on 10:10 - Mar 2 with 1060 viewsCHUBBS

Shocking if true on 09:46 - Mar 2 by TheBlob

This is f*cking hilarious.Haven't enjoyed a self inflicted f*ck fest for years.Like a bunch of schoolkids who find Teacher's gone to bed early.Kind of restores your faith in excess doesn't it?

Oi let us throw our toys outa the pram in peace.

I actually want this to be true,because if they have been behaving like model pro's and still getting beat every week then we're never gonna shift any of the parasites in the summer.
TF has got this club in an almighty mess but will he stay around to fix it?
Shocking if true on 10:17 - Mar 2 with 1034 viewsN12Hoop

Isn't that basically saying "it's all true?"

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Shocking if true on 10:18 - Mar 2 with 1028 viewspeejaybee

Do what I am going to do ,NOT ATTEND ANY MORE HOME GAMES THIS SEASON,not just because of this but because this club needs to sort itself out, once and for all
Get it sorted TF or go down as the worst QPR chairman of all time.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Shocking if true on 10:21 - Mar 2 with 1019 viewsTGRRRSSS

Shocking if true on 08:51 - Mar 2 by hoops_legend

Cesar - model pro so no
Traore - no

Many an intellectual liked a piss up, and some of the biggest drinkers you'll ever see will be on a BA flight from Saudi to Heathrow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024