Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction 07:27 - Mar 27 with 4886 viewsmerovingian

0 - 2

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 08:17 - Mar 27 with 3350 viewsbosh67

1-2 to the Rs. Samba and Remy.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 08:30 - Mar 27 with 3337 viewsdanehoop

3-2. To them. Just being contrary, but we don't seem to be able to keep a clean sheet against moderate opposition and the Fools are much better than Vila.

Never knowingly understood

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 08:32 - Mar 27 with 3335 viewsToast_R

Sadly think this has got hammering written all over it.

Sky Game = 3-1 Fulham, dreadful start going in 2-0 down at the break and Berbatov tearing us a new one. We'll find no shelter here. Can't see QPR getting anything from this at all.

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 09:31 - Mar 27 with 3298 viewskingsburyR

For the first time since he signed im not bothering with Samba first goal scorer.

So lump on!

Cant see us getting anything out of this game.

Foolham were crap at our place but they are a different proposition at home.

Foolham 3 - QPR 1

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 10:22 - Mar 27 with 3270 viewsdaveB

1-1 draw
Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 12:38 - Mar 27 with 3217 viewskomradkirk

Fulham 1-2 QPR
Another must win, as are most in april.
Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 12:46 - Mar 27 with 3209 viewsWeaverQPR

6-0 fulham

@WeavQPR

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 13:50 - Mar 27 with 3183 viewsWokingR

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 12:46 - Mar 27 by WeaverQPR

6-0 fulham

Been there done that and apart from a sunny walk along the river it wasn't much fun
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 14:00 - Mar 27 with 3180 viewsQPunkR

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 13:50 - Mar 27 by WokingR

Been there done that and apart from a sunny walk along the river it wasn't much fun

It'll be a fair bit colder an' all this time!

QPR - "shit but local"

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 14:33 - Mar 27 with 3161 viewsRANGERS4EVER

3-0 Fools. Berba 2, Ruiz 1

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 20:52 - Mar 27 with 3080 viewsmerovingian

As it stand 0 - 2.

If Hughes still incharge with no January transfer score will be like 3 - 0, Hughes with January transfer probably 2 - 1 or 2 - 0. Harry came in sort most of things out result will inclined to a draw. Add current form, determination & how desperate club is then a win will be at hand.

Harry will push them especially Samba, Townsend to Remy. A margin of 2 over Fulham.

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 20:55 - Mar 27 with 3075 viewsqueensparker

I think we'll get a doing sadly. Our recent record at their ground is terrible.

I'm going 1-4.

(I'll be on a very badly-booked plane on holiday, so it's going to be all revealed via a text message on landing in Canada. Can't wait)
Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 21:01 - Mar 27 with 3067 viewsmerovingian

QPR will never let Fulham play longer than 60 seconds inside/ nearby penalty box coz if that happens opposition will come through no matter what. It's gonna be a solid defensive line where midfielders/ strikers constantly intercept, chase the ball like no other. Offensive wise, they will start blasting the ball towards goal whenever is possible in as many angle they could find.

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 21:25 - Mar 27 with 3042 viewsmerovingian

This throughout 95 minutes, constantly on the move. Based on news, the players been doing extensive training in fitness.

Harry in fact everyone knows QPR have better quality players in terms of talent, several of them. Stamina/endurance the only thing that matters & they're sorting it eversince the international break.

Berbatov excellent player but he's a one off, if not why Sir Alex let him go on the first place?

Go go R's!

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 22:08 - Mar 27 with 3026 viewsAgedR

Felt optimistic going there last season.

Shan't make that mistake.

1 for us, maybe 3, maybe 4 for them

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 06:12 - Mar 28 with 2985 viewsmerovingian

Fulham will win eventually this coming match, no doubt about it. It does not matter how prepared or courageous QPR are, same story goes time & again, poor markings aka blindsighted. As usual QPR excel in letting the ball pass slip by without another layer of support to intercept it. Often times got beaten by a few quick penetrating passes, & Fulham is really good at it especially at home ground. Not forgetting the so called jinx that hover around that stadium.

Psychological wise, QPR are already beaten. Physical aspect all the same, obviously both team have done their homework.

Final score 3 - 1, as long +2 in margin over the visitors.

There, feeling better now?

But then..

Did anyone thought Barcelona shock defeat in UEFA before? Barca, the best football team in this god forsaken sister planet of Mars we called Earth! Even great team will be defeated once in awhile but then this is high profile tournament-elimination round we're talking here. Both teams gave their best with both Managers & fans screaming at the top of their lungs.

Honestly, did you ever thought Di-Matteo's Chelsea will ultimately win the trophy? No one have guessed that.

They say football is a beautiful sport where a stroke of genius or even madness will turn the tide like what David have done with Goliath. The emotion will be quite high for Fulham as well as QPR.

And both in their heart & mind "come what may."

As fans, QPR will win. Having said that score with +2 margin over Fulham because a +1 is not good enough unless we get very lucky & went on until the final whistle. A draw is not an option at all, QPR will go for broke/ break a leg in that fashion. If Fulham managed to go on top of the score board within 1st half, the 2nd half QPR will come out screaming from the dressing room in blood lust, metaphorically speaking. And that particular moment, even a great team like Barca will cower under the shade of confussion.

Human can be quite quirky at times, even Zeus decided to leave the fate of mankind into our their own hands. QPR unpredictable as it is, and as gallant as they can be.

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 07:23 - Mar 28 with 2970 viewsfinney

i would just love a win i fear for us but that wee voice in my head says no we can do this.
Just want to see us win there and to do it now would give us some real hope as a back up plan i am on the cider all day just in case it goes wrong.
Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 08:22 - Mar 28 with 2957 viewsElHoop

I predict a red card for Fulham and as a result a 3-1 win for the hoops.
Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 09:26 - Mar 28 with 2930 viewsFulhamjim

tough one to call, this. Thinking 3-1 to Fulham, but the first goal is going to be important. If you score first you can sit back, counter and frustrate us. If we go one up you'll have to go for it and leave yourself exposed.

From our side, we're owed a decent win after our pathetic performance at LR.

Nothing like a bit of Am6iti0n

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 13:19 - Mar 28 with 2889 viewsmerovingian

Thanks Jim.

On lighter note (for QPR's), Fulham is a bit of worried too about this match. EPL is one tough league.

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 13:34 - Mar 28 with 2876 viewsQPunkR

EPL

QPR - "shit but local"

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 13:46 - Mar 28 with 2867 viewsmerovingian

Blame Paladini & his legacy.

Relax, just ignore that.

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 03:12 - Mar 29 with 2807 viewsmerovingian

I rarely have dreams like only one or a couple of times only within span of 365 days/ a single lapse of Earth orbiting the Sun god namely Edisoniantwinkle. But last night... tsk tsk* it came once.

I had a dream! No seriously, dreamt of QPR winning this weekend by 2 goal to 1. The goal scorers, can't seems to remember a bit fuzzy at the edge. It was probably... nevermind just a dream anyway.

Confidence are low nowadays. Yeah last match with Aston Villa indeed a killer QPR should have won if it was held at Loftus Road just maybe.

Feels like walking in the middle of ghost town, empty, hallowed tree, gust of winds, even the water taste bitter, walking...

As it stand 0 - 2.

Cycledelic

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 03:37 - Mar 29 with 2801 viewsHooparoo

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 03:12 - Mar 29 by merovingian

I rarely have dreams like only one or a couple of times only within span of 365 days/ a single lapse of Earth orbiting the Sun god namely Edisoniantwinkle. But last night... tsk tsk* it came once.

I had a dream! No seriously, dreamt of QPR winning this weekend by 2 goal to 1. The goal scorers, can't seems to remember a bit fuzzy at the edge. It was probably... nevermind just a dream anyway.

Confidence are low nowadays. Yeah last match with Aston Villa indeed a killer QPR should have won if it was held at Loftus Road just maybe.

Feels like walking in the middle of ghost town, empty, hallowed tree, gust of winds, even the water taste bitter, walking...

As it stand 0 - 2.

Where can I get some of the gear you're on mate?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Fulham Vs QPR: Goal Prediction on 03:47 - Mar 29 with 2798 viewsHooparoo

Ps 2-0 to the Rs as Fulham will looking at holiday brochures by now.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024