Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. 23:12 - May 1 with 3638 viewsted_hendrix

I've just this second discovered that the game kicks off at 17.30, well bastard brilliant that's yet ANOTHER bank holiday weekend ballsed up.
Why don't you stick you're sky cameras and you're sky boxes and you're pox ridden prem league and football right up you're arses

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 23:21 - May 1 with 3033 viewshoof_hearted

Seconded.

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 23:29 - May 1 with 2998 viewsstowmarketrange

Liverpool should be more upset than us.they won't hold the record for the largest Premier league away win live on ESPN for long.
17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 23:36 - May 1 with 2983 viewsHollowayRanger

agree hate scummy sky 2nd only to scummy sun

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 23:52 - May 1 with 2959 viewsted_hendrix

I feel a right pratt, I honestly thought It was a 3.00pm KO. What makes it worse is we've got family coming to stay Saturday for the weekend and I'll have to go like mad to get home for 9.00 bloody P.M.
My Mrs has had a belly full of me coming home from football miserable as sin anyway and who the hell would want to sit in front of the tele and watch our bunch of arseholes two weeks on the trot?
If next seasons ST prices aren't halfway attractive I might just knock it on the head with football, Its only a matter of time before stadiums are only half full anyway.

Might just as well kick off at bloody midnight

bolox

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 00:28 - May 2 with 2932 viewsHollowayRanger

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 23:52 - May 1 by ted_hendrix

I feel a right pratt, I honestly thought It was a 3.00pm KO. What makes it worse is we've got family coming to stay Saturday for the weekend and I'll have to go like mad to get home for 9.00 bloody P.M.
My Mrs has had a belly full of me coming home from football miserable as sin anyway and who the hell would want to sit in front of the tele and watch our bunch of arseholes two weeks on the trot?
If next seasons ST prices aren't halfway attractive I might just knock it on the head with football, Its only a matter of time before stadiums are only half full anyway.

bolox

they will soon for the far east tv viewers!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 06:26 - May 2 with 2848 viewsYorkRanger

bolox

Ted - all these idle threats. You know you will be back next year...
17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 07:33 - May 2 with 2784 viewsDesertBoot

Isn't it ESPN that have the 5.30 kick offs. Whoever does its a crappy kick off time

Wish I could be like David Watts

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 07:48 - May 2 with 2761 viewsWalnut

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 07:33 - May 2 by DesertBoot

Isn't it ESPN that have the 5.30 kick offs. Whoever does its a crappy kick off time

Yep, it's ESPN not Sky. It's also ESPNs last ever Prem game. BTVision get the gig next season
Login to get fewer ads

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 08:01 - May 2 with 2730 viewsjohnhoop

And what a monumental screw-up that business of taking a "parcel" of matches away from Sky and handing them to first Setanta and then ESPN was.Done under duress from the EU to promote competition and give the consumer a better deal if I remember rightly.
With the totally predictable net result being that anyone who already had a Sky package to watch the football would now have to fork out for a second subscription to ESPN if they wanted to watch all of it.Absolute tossers the lot of them.
17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 08:01 - May 2 with 2723 viewswestberksr

Ted in "gutted I'm gonna miss the start of The Voice & Britains Got Talent, when will this season's misery end!" rant!

see you in August mate; you know it makes sense.
17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 08:04 - May 2 with 2715 viewsFearless

bolox

Know what you mean Ted.

Also, what's the best result?

Us to win, obviously - but so what?

They all give 100% and really take the game to Arsenal?
Then why haven't they done that all season?

A bore draw? Well, that's not worth the time and effort.

A low scoring defeat? Just 1 more nail in an already shut coffin.

A huge thrashing? No-one wants that.

So a completely worthless win that gives pointless bragging rights over a few Arsenal mates - great.

Can't wait!
17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 08:08 - May 2 with 2695 viewsthame_hoops

bolox

Sounds like you need a snickers! Don't go, stay with the fam, have a break
17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 08:35 - May 2 with 2636 viewsToast_R

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 08:01 - May 2 by johnhoop

And what a monumental screw-up that business of taking a "parcel" of matches away from Sky and handing them to first Setanta and then ESPN was.Done under duress from the EU to promote competition and give the consumer a better deal if I remember rightly.
With the totally predictable net result being that anyone who already had a Sky package to watch the football would now have to fork out for a second subscription to ESPN if they wanted to watch all of it.Absolute tossers the lot of them.

Not entirely accurate, the now ESPN package was what Sky used to sell as Pay per View matches for £12 a pop. Now that did take p*ss.

I really can't be arsed with going Saturday, really really cannot be arsed getting home at 9pm after another pathetic display. Can we not just forfeit our remaining games?

Been trying to flog on Viagogo, no takers at all. Funny that.
17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 09:08 - May 2 with 2587 viewsBlackCrowe

I'd recommend flogging them on Viagogo if you can. I've decided to give up on this season now relegation is confirmed. Tickets to Arsenal and Newc games sold on Viagogo with c.120 quid in the bank to go against next season's renewal.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 09:10 - May 2 with 2581 viewsJonDoeman

Maybe inconvenient for some, but I've enjoyed the late Saturday games we've had down there, it makes for a good atmosphere. Give me that over a lunchtime KO any day.

It Is What It Is !!

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 09:27 - May 2 with 2546 viewsBirchwood

www.viagogo.co.uk

Couldn't be bothered with another ridiculous KO time, sold our 2 tickets and off out for the weekend.

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on.

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 09:36 - May 2 with 2527 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I was looking forward to lunchtime drinking in a gooner pub followed by a gig. I'm pushed for time now.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 09:46 - May 2 with 2503 viewsKonk

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 09:10 - May 2 by JonDoeman

Maybe inconvenient for some, but I've enjoyed the late Saturday games we've had down there, it makes for a good atmosphere. Give me that over a lunchtime KO any day.

If I was in charge of the world, this is the law that I would impose on the tools that run football in England:

Football schedule:

1 game per week shown on free-to-air telly at 3pm on a Sunday. All other weekend games to kick-off at 3pm on a Saturday. Highlights on MOTD - Hansen, Lawrenson, Shearer and Savage fu cked right off, Garth Crooks presenting and commentating on all games as well as running the FA, PL, PFA and managing Chelsea.

All midweek matches to be played on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Highlights on Sportsnight.

All European matches to be played on a Tuesday or Wednesday with one game per round of fixtures being broadcast on free-to-air telly. Champions League fu cked right off and European cup re-introduced with clubs like Malmo getting to the final again. Wicked.

No football to be played on Monday, Thursday or Friday unless it's kids down the park or fat blokes playing five-a-side down the courts.

FA Cup final coverage to start at 2am, five days before the final with compulsory footage of Kenny Sansom doing Frank Spencer impressions on the coach and shots of Wembley stadium taken from local boy, Dave fu cking Beasant's bathroom window. This will be shown on all channels.

All England games to be shown on free-to-air.

Divisions to be renamed 1,2,3 and 4. League cup to be renamed the Milk Cup and the Conference becomes the Vauxhall conference forever because in my head, it always will be.

Fourteen hours of highlights from divisions 2-4 to be broadcast every night of the week on all major channels, in an effort to promote the often magnificent bas tard clubs that ply their trade in said divisions.

That's pretty much it at the moment, but in the best traditions of football, I am open to suggestions and bribes.

Before you all get too fired-up by my radical retro revamping of the national game, you should bear in mind that I'm not actually in charge of the world, and at this point in time, look unlikely to be so in the near future. My influence is therefore rather limited.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 10:18 - May 2 with 2436 viewsBlackCrowe

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 09:46 - May 2 by Konk

If I was in charge of the world, this is the law that I would impose on the tools that run football in England:

Football schedule:

1 game per week shown on free-to-air telly at 3pm on a Sunday. All other weekend games to kick-off at 3pm on a Saturday. Highlights on MOTD - Hansen, Lawrenson, Shearer and Savage fu cked right off, Garth Crooks presenting and commentating on all games as well as running the FA, PL, PFA and managing Chelsea.

All midweek matches to be played on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Highlights on Sportsnight.

All European matches to be played on a Tuesday or Wednesday with one game per round of fixtures being broadcast on free-to-air telly. Champions League fu cked right off and European cup re-introduced with clubs like Malmo getting to the final again. Wicked.

No football to be played on Monday, Thursday or Friday unless it's kids down the park or fat blokes playing five-a-side down the courts.

FA Cup final coverage to start at 2am, five days before the final with compulsory footage of Kenny Sansom doing Frank Spencer impressions on the coach and shots of Wembley stadium taken from local boy, Dave fu cking Beasant's bathroom window. This will be shown on all channels.

All England games to be shown on free-to-air.

Divisions to be renamed 1,2,3 and 4. League cup to be renamed the Milk Cup and the Conference becomes the Vauxhall conference forever because in my head, it always will be.

Fourteen hours of highlights from divisions 2-4 to be broadcast every night of the week on all major channels, in an effort to promote the often magnificent bas tard clubs that ply their trade in said divisions.

That's pretty much it at the moment, but in the best traditions of football, I am open to suggestions and bribes.

Before you all get too fired-up by my radical retro revamping of the national game, you should bear in mind that I'm not actually in charge of the world, and at this point in time, look unlikely to be so in the near future. My influence is therefore rather limited.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

All very sensible and worthy with one notable exception...Garth fckng Crooks. All credibility you may have had Konk has just evaporated in the typing of those 11 letters. He at least as bad as Savage, Tyldesey, Lawrenson etc

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 10:24 - May 2 with 2420 viewsgazza1

Poor time to KO......sods everything up
17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 10:29 - May 2 with 2410 viewstoboboly

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 10:24 - May 2 by gazza1

Poor time to KO......sods everything up

Bosingwa is happy with it though, so I am sure you will be happy.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 10:41 - May 2 with 2396 viewsNorthernr

TBH I bloody love the 5.30 Saturday kick offs. Extra time in the Crown and they've had some of the best atmospheres since we got promoted. It's the 12.45 and 1.30pm games I hate, the place is always dead.
17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 10:48 - May 2 with 2373 viewsKonk

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 10:18 - May 2 by BlackCrowe

All very sensible and worthy with one notable exception...Garth fckng Crooks. All credibility you may have had Konk has just evaporated in the typing of those 11 letters. He at least as bad as Savage, Tyldesey, Lawrenson etc

Garth Crooks is football's deepest thinker. He makes me feel alive. The BBC completely fail to exploit him: I would love to see him hosting Newsnight and Question Time too.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 10:54 - May 2 with 2355 viewsShotKneesHoop

Kicks arranged on behalf of TV won't be a problem next year.

Boswanka, Park, etc have seen to that.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 10:57 - May 2 with 2347 viewsRangersw12

17.30 Kick Off Saturday fcking brilliant. on 10:41 - May 2 by Northernr

TBH I bloody love the 5.30 Saturday kick offs. Extra time in the Crown and they've had some of the best atmospheres since we got promoted. It's the 12.45 and 1.30pm games I hate, the place is always dead.

Ditto !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024