Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get Diakete back on the pitch 10:55 - Nov 3 with 4943 viewsArgyBargy1982

If Faurlin is going to be out for some time, shouldn't The Messiah be focussing on getting Diakete's head sorted out and getting him back on the pitch and performing rather than talking about getting in another loanee?
Get Diakete back on the pitch on 10:58 - Nov 3 with 4156 viewsGloucs_R

Yeah, lets play with 10 men every week for 70 mins....great idea! Woo hoo. You should write books!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 11:03 - Nov 3 with 4144 viewsRangersw12

Totally agree with getting Diakite back into the squad he is a decent player and could be a revelation in this division

Would rather give him a chance and then if it doesn't work out get a loan in
Get Diakete back on the pitch on 11:10 - Nov 3 with 4129 viewsloftboy

I like Diakete as well. Beneath the kick everything that moves mentality is a bloody vood footballer.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 11:30 - Nov 3 with 4068 viewsArgyBargy1982

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 10:58 - Nov 3 by Gloucs_R

Yeah, lets play with 10 men every week for 70 mins....great idea! Woo hoo. You should write books!

Gloucs - why so intolerant of the opinions of others?
Isn't football a game about opinions?
But if you do want to disagree that's fine, but you might want to get your facts right. It's two red cards in 24 appearances.
Get Diakete back on the pitch on 11:31 - Nov 3 with 4059 viewskropotkin41

Harry was talking about loans not Diakite. Frankly I'm surprised that when he does the injury lists in the press conferences it doesn't go something like:

"........ Carroll's back at Spurs long term, Nico's done his hamstring, Ale Faurlin's turned his knee and is out for a long time......... oh and Diakite's a mentalist and he's still in the padded cell at the training ground."

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 11:35 - Nov 3 with 4037 viewsRblockPrior

My opinion on this one is that I don't c any future for diakite at QPR and tbh I'm ok with that although a few seasons ago he looked as if he may be useful since then when he has had the chance he has been so poor and the man thing is he doesn't want to be here

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 11:45 - Nov 3 with 4011 viewsWeaverQPR

Nah get Ephraim back in team

@WeavQPR

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 12:11 - Nov 3 with 3945 viewsrsonist

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11065/8963878/sky-bet-championship-samba

HR was saying this in October, albeit probably just out of polite pity.

Problem with Diakite really is however much of a rough diamond he is, in the position he plays you have to have a basic element of knowing what you're going to get - wingers and forwards can be wildcards without the whole house crashing down. If we didn't have or couldn't afford alternatives and didn't have promotion as a must then yes work with what we have, but for us is it really worth the risk of derailing the season? Wasteful I know but that's how it is sometimes - the cost of repair outweighs replacement.
Login to get fewer ads

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 12:19 - Nov 3 with 3917 viewsLowerloftLad

Touch of the mbia about him a loose cannon but when he gets on one of his darting runs he a complete tank a lot of the championship sides just wouldn't be able to cope with but unfortunately his head is all over the place.

I can see it being yossie who joins up with us now.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2013 12:22]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 12:23 - Nov 3 with 3893 viewsbaz_qpr

The guy excelled in the French first division and had some really good games for us in the premiership including Arsenal where he dominated midfield. Have we destroyed him that much, with confidence and his head in the right place you would expect him to rip up this league. It really frustrates me that we paid 4m for the guy and are probably paying him 1m per year but we are seemingly not prepared to invest the time and effort to utilise our asset because Harry does not fancy him following that diabolical Liverpool performance last season
Get Diakete back on the pitch on 13:33 - Nov 3 with 3782 viewsLoft1979

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 12:23 - Nov 3 by baz_qpr

The guy excelled in the French first division and had some really good games for us in the premiership including Arsenal where he dominated midfield. Have we destroyed him that much, with confidence and his head in the right place you would expect him to rip up this league. It really frustrates me that we paid 4m for the guy and are probably paying him 1m per year but we are seemingly not prepared to invest the time and effort to utilise our asset because Harry does not fancy him following that diabolical Liverpool performance last season

Harry stated Diakite could leave, but prefaced that by saying Diakite had value and was part of the squad.

-In other words Diakite makes the bench next week.
Get Diakete back on the pitch on 13:36 - Nov 3 with 3770 viewsWeaverQPR

He had a couple of good games and then his head fell off, get rid.

@WeavQPR

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 14:01 - Nov 3 with 3704 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Would love to see him get a go. Fine player, and deserves another chance to prove his temperament.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 14:15 - Nov 3 with 3667 viewsHollowayRanger

why wasnt he sent out on loan like DERRY (bring him back?)

should have send him on loan to div 1 for a month or three if he coped and stayed on pitch great we have our midfielder back fully fit and ready to play,if he lost it and picked up more reds then at least we could totally write him off

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 14:47 - Nov 3 with 3629 viewsGloucs_R

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 11:30 - Nov 3 by ArgyBargy1982

Gloucs - why so intolerant of the opinions of others?
Isn't football a game about opinions?
But if you do want to disagree that's fine, but you might want to get your facts right. It's two red cards in 24 appearances.

sarcasm - the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 18:12 - Nov 3 with 3439 viewsted_hendrix

If AF is out for any length of time then I'd put money on Yossi Benayoun being brought in.
Yossi Benayoun or Yosser Hughes.

'Gissa Job'

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 23:09 - Nov 3 with 3260 viewsWilloW4

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 14:01 - Nov 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Would love to see him get a go. Fine player, and deserves another chance to prove his temperament.

What a load of crap !!! Crap player, bad attitude!!! Get fecking rid !!!
Get Diakete back on the pitch on 08:32 - Nov 4 with 3149 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 23:09 - Nov 3 by WilloW4

What a load of crap !!! Crap player, bad attitude!!! Get fecking rid !!!

You're right. I'm wrong.

Feel better?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 08:35 - Nov 4 with 3146 viewsbosh67

Diakite in this league would be awesome.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 08:54 - Nov 4 with 3121 viewsheadhoops

err - didn't the majority of us (me included) want to see Barton never play for us again? Loose cannon will get sent off every week, scumbag etc, etc.
I for one would like to see Samba at least given the chance - we don't have any other midfielder who can pick the ball up and literally tank it into the box.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 09:32 - Nov 4 with 3074 viewsJonDoeman

Reckon Harry trusts him about as far as he could throw him.
He'd have a bit more leeway for kicking people in this league though, even prem refs allow it...!!!

It Is What It Is !!

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 09:53 - Nov 4 with 3053 viewssimmo

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 14:01 - Nov 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Agreed. The only time we have given him any game time we played him on the RW.... He is ours, he is young enough to improve and develop and already has shown signs of being a very good player at this level. The way he ghosts past people would be a big asset for us, he just needs to be given a very specific job to do.

I hope he comes back into contention for CM ASAP.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 11:14 - Nov 4 with 2992 viewsJonDoeman

A 4million pound signing who needs to improve & develop, and also has a screw loose? As in most things I blame that meticulous cnt Hughes..!!

It Is What It Is !!

Get Diakete back on the pitch on 11:35 - Nov 4 with 2967 viewsdaveB

Well Faurlin has shown this season if you work hard and have a good attitude then Redknapp will give you a chance. I can only assume that's not the case with Diakite and he's not looking good enough to start games or even be on the bench.
Get Diakete back on the pitch on 12:15 - Nov 4 with 2929 viewsJamie

Eh? Fans were screaming last summer to get Diakite signed up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024