Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony to concentrate on Air Asia 07:24 - Jun 25 with 4792 viewsbosh67

Tumbling share prices and he has vowed to spend more time addressing the accountancy side there rather than delegating it. That means a lot more time in Malaysia and a lot less time here. We can see why he appointed a co-chairman here.

I like Tony for all his mistakes but this is probably a safer move for the club. His co-chairman here already knows the club and seems committed to the total restructuring of it as a more family led club.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 07:30 - Jun 25 with 3887 viewsLblock

Shame he didnt react when one of his other businesses was going down the $hitter and running up quarter of a billion pounds of debt

If he's bringing his happy clappy twitter balls to save Air Asia then I suggest employees seek another job. Quick

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 08:24 - Jun 25 with 3795 viewsSpiritofGregory

Issues with the accounts. Sounds familiar.
Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 08:36 - Jun 25 with 3767 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 08:24 - Jun 25 by SpiritofGregory

Issues with the accounts. Sounds familiar.

A whole hour.
You are slacking mate.
Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 08:45 - Jun 25 with 3737 viewsMvpeter

Probably best if he just quietly resigns.

I expect a spoof video with the board singing 'Midnight Train to Malaysia'

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 08:50 - Jun 25 with 3727 viewsCHUBBS

The man is pr friendly however the figures suggest he's a complete failure and an ongoing liability.
If he leaves the control of finances and recruitment alone, he may actually profit from it.
Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 09:40 - Jun 25 with 3589 viewsGloucs_R

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 08:45 - Jun 25 by Mvpeter

Probably best if he just quietly resigns.

I expect a spoof video with the board singing 'Midnight Train to Malaysia'

Just how many alter ego's do you have?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 09:41 - Jun 25 with 3588 viewsPinnerPaul

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 08:50 - Jun 25 by CHUBBS

The man is pr friendly however the figures suggest he's a complete failure and an ongoing liability.
If he leaves the control of finances and recruitment alone, he may actually profit from it.

As he built the airline up from scratch, I wouldn't call it a complete failure
Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 09:48 - Jun 25 with 3572 viewslondonscottish

Accounting irregularities. Never a good start......

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 09:51 - Jun 25 with 3566 viewsMvpeter

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 09:40 - Jun 25 by Gloucs_R

Just how many alter ego's do you have?

What?

I'm assuming you're attempting to conflate all contrary opinions to whatever you believe into one person because that makes it easier to dismiss them.

Nice.

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 10:04 - Jun 25 with 3535 viewsW5R

Good. Hopefully he stays in Malaysia where he has had success.

In the UK he's ruined every business that he's touched.

Luckily we didn't have to go thru the hell that Caterham did. Time to save the sinking ship with him out of the way (hopefully)
Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 10:29 - Jun 25 with 3479 viewsGloucs_R

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 09:51 - Jun 25 by Mvpeter

What?

I'm assuming you're attempting to conflate all contrary opinions to whatever you believe into one person because that makes it easier to dismiss them.

Nice.

Just saying that you, SOG and W5R seem to be joined at the hip. Could be coincidence, but I doubt it.

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 10:29 - Jun 25 with 3477 viewsfLaMeBoY

Don't believe that. AA would be better off without him.

AA share price has dropped from $2.40 to just over a dollar. AAX has dropped from $1.40 when listed 18 months ago to $0.25. Markets no longer believing his spin and woken up to him (sound familiar?).

Fuel prices are saving him and the Ringlet value down considerable. Only two routes are making money for AA and now there's an outbreak in MERS in Korea and a case in Thailand (more profitable route).

TF can't raise cash so I see some interesting changes ahead not only at AA but QPR, where someone (RG, maybe even the Mittal's if cheap enough) picking up more of his share.
Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 10:49 - Jun 25 with 3437 viewsMvpeter

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 10:29 - Jun 25 by Gloucs_R

Just saying that you, SOG and W5R seem to be joined at the hip. Could be coincidence, but I doubt it.

Oh you were 'just saying' that my opinion is worthless and that I don't exist! Oh thats fair!

Thankfully your doubts mean sweet f*** all to me.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2015 10:52]

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:04 - Jun 25 with 3397 viewsW5R

I swear on Stan Bowles life that I have no idea who the other poster is.

Does that clear that up?

It's like a religious cult in here at times (although, obviously all religions are cults)

Some of us are sane you know! Tony *nosh nosh* Tony *nosh nosh*

Some of the cult members in here make me fear for the future of humanity and the future of our club.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2015 11:05]
Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:10 - Jun 25 with 3365 viewsDiscodroids

damn.Thats a real shame.

he certainly had the midas touch.

bring us back some nobby nuts tone you melter.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:27 - Jun 25 with 3331 viewsJamie

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 09:41 - Jun 25 by PinnerPaul

As he built the airline up from scratch, I wouldn't call it a complete failure

No he didn't.

AirAsia was an established business, albeit deeply in debt, when it was given to him by the Malaysisn government.
Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:37 - Jun 25 with 3305 viewsvblockranger

Sooner the buffoon is gone completely the better as he has made mistake after mistake while making the club a laughing stock. Blokes knees must be cold with his trousers round his ankles for the last four years.
Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:37 - Jun 25 with 3305 viewsGloucs_R

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 10:49 - Jun 25 by Mvpeter

Oh you were 'just saying' that my opinion is worthless and that I don't exist! Oh thats fair!

Thankfully your doubts mean sweet f*** all to me.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2015 10:52]

Why are you responding then?

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:43 - Jun 25 with 3297 viewsW5R

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:27 - Jun 25 by Jamie

No he didn't.

AirAsia was an established business, albeit deeply in debt, when it was given to him by the Malaysisn government.

On todays exchange it was 17pence that he actually paid for it. He did well as he was a great talker who surrounded himself with corrupt politicians and was helped by his minted family and their contacts.

He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, privately educated, went to Epsom! and is as Malaysian as my local take away is.

Obviously the (not) funny thing is that he's an old private boarding school tory posh privileged boy whose specialty is .....not bumming or being bummed..but..

Accounting

[Post edited 25 Jun 2015 11:48]
Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:49 - Jun 25 with 3275 viewsMvpeter

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:37 - Jun 25 by Gloucs_R

Why are you responding then?

I have to care about your doubts to respond?

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:51 - Jun 25 with 3260 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:52 - Jun 25 with 3256 viewsdanehoop

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:43 - Jun 25 by W5R

On todays exchange it was 17pence that he actually paid for it. He did well as he was a great talker who surrounded himself with corrupt politicians and was helped by his minted family and their contacts.

He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, privately educated, went to Epsom! and is as Malaysian as my local take away is.

Obviously the (not) funny thing is that he's an old private boarding school tory posh privileged boy whose specialty is .....not bumming or being bummed..but..

Accounting

Given that you are Scott Jones, a well known lacky for Paladini your opinions are hardly countered as a. from a neutral or balanced perspective or b. likely to be valid in any shape or form.

Never knowingly understood

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:54 - Jun 25 with 3247 viewsW5R

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:52 - Jun 25 by danehoop

Given that you are Scott Jones, a well known lacky for Paladini your opinions are hardly countered as a. from a neutral or balanced perspective or b. likely to be valid in any shape or form.

Can't you handle facts?
Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 12:32 - Jun 25 with 3156 viewsBrightonhoop

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:27 - Jun 25 by Jamie

No he didn't.

AA was bleeding millions, government give away because they couldn't make it work. TF has made it work. He's had a terrible year, plane crash, delegation and now under pressure on the AA share price personally I think he was juggling too much, so better he concentrates on AA and has a co Chairman for QPR.
Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 12:37 - Jun 25 with 3144 viewsswisscottage

Tony to concentrate on Air Asia on 11:43 - Jun 25 by W5R

Accounting

Been cultivating that chip on your shoulder for a while have you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024