Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum vs Carneiro 17:46 - Jun 6 with 9189 viewshopphoops

The tribunal begins
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/06/chelsea-doctor-eva-carneiro-jose-

Chelsea will draw on their experience in pretending people never said racist/sexist stuff. "The Oxford University professor Simao Valente, described as an expert in Portuguese swearing, will give evidence."

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Scum vs Carneiro on 17:53 - Jun 6 with 5123 viewsMytch_QPR

I think it would be a terrible shame if Mourinho is embroiled in a lengthy trial and it undermines his start at Man Utd. I'm sure you all share my thoughts on this.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Scum vs Carneiro on 17:53 - Jun 6 with 5123 views18StoneOfHoop

You go Girl!

I think a few tasteful not vulgar - steady,Woking! - or gratuitous pix are essential to this thread's success.

Never mind Mahrez or Vardy she's deffo my player of the 2015/16 season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36460728
[Post edited 6 Jun 2016 18:22]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Scum vs Carneiro on 18:10 - Jun 6 with 5101 viewsbosh67

Turned down a £12m settlement to take it to caught.

I think it is about the principal rather than the money for her.

Or it could be about the money

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Scum vs Carneiro on 18:38 - Jun 6 with 5061 viewshopphoops

Scum vs Carneiro on 17:53 - Jun 6 by 18StoneOfHoop

You go Girl!

I think a few tasteful not vulgar - steady,Woking! - or gratuitous pix are essential to this thread's success.

Never mind Mahrez or Vardy she's deffo my player of the 2015/16 season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36460728
[Post edited 6 Jun 2016 18:22]

that dodgy tracksuit in the first pic has her initialled as EC - Ex Chelsea. That's why she's laughing.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.

Scum vs Carneiro on 18:40 - Jun 6 with 5057 viewsrsonist

Stay classy.
Scum vs Carneiro on 18:57 - Jun 6 with 5033 viewsDorse

I think we need to maintain some sort of balance here. There is no evidence at whatsoever that Mr Mourinho is a sexist other than what he said and did in front of several thousand witnesses and those TV cameras.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Scum vs Carneiro on 19:26 - Jun 6 with 4996 viewsjohncharles

My first comments posted about this said she should do them for constructive dismissal.
Cut and dried case. She didn't leave, she was refused access to her workplace.

Strong and stable my arse.

Scum vs Carneiro on 19:45 - Jun 6 with 4965 viewsVancouverHoop

Scum vs Carneiro on 18:10 - Jun 6 by bosh67

Turned down a £12m settlement to take it to caught.

I think it is about the principal rather than the money for her.

Or it could be about the money

I think she turned down £1.2 million.

She also has a separate suit pending against Mourinho, alleging victimisation and discrimination.
Login to get fewer ads

Scum vs Carneiro on 20:06 - Jun 6 with 4934 viewsjohncharles

£1.2 million is not a lot considering what sort of contract she was on and taking into account future income. Pretty derisory as this might end her career. She has to clear her name and her reputation so she can work again.
Come on Eva, you've got them by the balls, twist until they squeal.

Strong and stable my arse.

Scum vs Carneiro on 20:47 - Jun 6 with 4878 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Called her a 'daughter of a whore' is the allegation.

Ya, he's a character...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Scum vs Carneiro on 21:03 - Jun 6 with 4856 viewsDorse

Scum vs Carneiro on 20:47 - Jun 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Called her a 'daughter of a whore' is the allegation.

Ya, he's a character...

'I clearly said it was "Bantz", M'lud'.
'Bantz, you say? Well, in that case...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Scum vs Carneiro on 23:07 - Jun 6 with 4731 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This is being heard down the road from me in Croydon. We realised when there were a lot more press than we would normally see.

Well a lot more than the none we would normally see!
Scum vs Carneiro on 07:30 - Jun 7 with 4612 views18StoneOfHoop

#GoEva! #GoEva! #GoEva! #GoEva! #GoEva!

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Scum vs Carneiro on 08:04 - Jun 7 with 4568 viewsHonkytonks

Chelsea football club really are a scum organisation of the highest order!
Scum vs Carneiro on 08:54 - Jun 7 with 4536 viewsBrightonhoop

Daily Mash Headline: Woman who refused to be silenced or bought off by Billionaire 'obviously greedy.'

Made oi larf did that.
Scum vs Carneiro on 09:37 - Jun 7 with 4498 viewspaulparker

another reason why modern football is OTT and vvank , its so Americanised now its untrue , we now have WWE storylines with the clubs

30 years ago I couldn't name you one physio in the league not even at QPR unless I could be arsed to look in the programme , now we have some half decent looking bint in a short skirt who is now taking the club to a tribunal, not being funny love you would have heard worse in the stands than anything moanriniho would say

we are now going to have a summer of this and vardy will he or wont he , etc , will vardys new bird call the shots ? who cares

can't all of this just fcuk off and can we just go back to division 1, 2 , 3, & 4 and highlights on the big match ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Scum vs Carneiro on 10:05 - Jun 7 with 4467 viewshopphoops

Scum vs Carneiro on 09:37 - Jun 7 by paulparker

another reason why modern football is OTT and vvank , its so Americanised now its untrue , we now have WWE storylines with the clubs

30 years ago I couldn't name you one physio in the league not even at QPR unless I could be arsed to look in the programme , now we have some half decent looking bint in a short skirt who is now taking the club to a tribunal, not being funny love you would have heard worse in the stands than anything moanriniho would say

we are now going to have a summer of this and vardy will he or wont he , etc , will vardys new bird call the shots ? who cares

can't all of this just fcuk off and can we just go back to division 1, 2 , 3, & 4 and highlights on the big match ?

First it was the magic sponge, then magic spray, now it's 400 grand a year.

Scum vs Carneiro on 10:43 - Jun 7 with 4438 viewsnix

Scum vs Carneiro on 09:37 - Jun 7 by paulparker

When you say half decent looking bint (lovely word by the way) did you mean to say highly qualified medical doctor with an MSc in sports medicine. I'm sure she wouldn't give a toss about what people in the stands said, but this was her boss undermining her in front of her colleagues and on tv. Also he was trying to have a go at her to cover up for a poor result that he, the team of arrogant overblown 'superstars' and the player that did the dying swan impression in the first place had far more responsibility for. But above all she was probably most hacked off about being shut out of her workplace and basically demoted so the special one could save face and not own up to being out of line. You might be happy for your boss to do that, I think she's completely right not to put up with it. Shame it gets in the way of your enjoyment of the beautiful game, love (and no you weren't being funny, you're right)
Scum vs Carneiro on 11:29 - Jun 7 with 4391 viewsrsonist

Very edgy. You've really set the cat amongst the liberal pigeons here. All eyes on you. Go on, give us a twirl.
Scum vs Carneiro on 11:31 - Jun 7 with 4388 viewsrsonist

FYI the only reason it's an overblown WWE story is because Mourinho and Chelsea turned it into one. Technical staff get shuffled around every day in football without being transparently scapegoated in public, not to mention having your professional credentials undermined because of your gender. Not sure how you manage to blame Modern Football In General for this while apparently letting CFC off the hook for driving the clown car in the first place.
Scum vs Carneiro on 11:47 - Jun 7 with 4366 viewshoof_hearted

She might come a cropper for not taking the offer. Abramovic pays good money for keeping things out of the limelight and must have thought she was being unreasonable to take things this far. The tribunal could well end up thinking the same and award her much less, if anything. She walked out, remember. Plenty of back room jobs at Chelsea.

Anyway I hope Mourinho makes it a good show for us so that we can enjoy the hearing the pain as Chelsea fans have to admit they love him but he's spurned them for the big time

Scum vs Carneiro on 11:57 - Jun 7 with 4359 viewsBrightonhoop

Scum vs Carneiro on 11:47 - Jun 7 by hoof_hearted

She might come a cropper for not taking the offer. Abramovic pays good money for keeping things out of the limelight and must have thought she was being unreasonable to take things this far. The tribunal could well end up thinking the same and award her much less, if anything. She walked out, remember. Plenty of back room jobs at Chelsea.

Anyway I hope Mourinho makes it a good show for us so that we can enjoy the hearing the pain as Chelsea fans have to admit they love him but he's spurned them for the big time

Thought that yesterday, which suggests she's not in it for the money as she is unlikely to reach the levels already offered to settle quietly.

Despite walking out the constructive dismissal is a very strong piece of Legislation designed to protect people from dodgy employers that carry on in such ways. The algorithms for payouts are unlikely to reach £1.2 Mil though.

Good for her. Not many people get the opportunity to kick that shyte club in the ass, she's giving it a proper shoeing.
Scum vs Carneiro on 12:08 - Jun 7 with 4325 viewspaulparker

Scum vs Carneiro on 11:31 - Jun 7 by rsonist

FYI the only reason it's an overblown WWE story is because Mourinho and Chelsea turned it into one. Technical staff get shuffled around every day in football without being transparently scapegoated in public, not to mention having your professional credentials undermined because of your gender. Not sure how you manage to blame Modern Football In General for this while apparently letting CFC off the hook for driving the clown car in the first place.

the whole thing is a circus from all parties , football now is one big soap opera
wags, court cases , who drives what, new tattoos, who lives where ,
im all for equal rights especially in the workplace and for woman but c'mon millions of pounds compo for a physio , and you say modern football hasn't gone mad or crawled up its on arse ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Scum vs Carneiro on 12:14 - Jun 7 with 4315 viewsDeano19766

Scum vs Carneiro on 12:08 - Jun 7 by paulparker

the whole thing is a circus from all parties , football now is one big soap opera
wags, court cases , who drives what, new tattoos, who lives where ,
im all for equal rights especially in the workplace and for woman but c'mon millions of pounds compo for a physio , and you say modern football hasn't gone mad or crawled up its on arse ,

Foot ball these days in just showbiz for the masses. A complete pile of shant
Scum vs Carneiro on 12:37 - Jun 7 with 4284 viewshoof_hearted

Scum vs Carneiro on 12:14 - Jun 7 by Deano19766

Foot ball these days in just showbiz for the masses. A complete pile of shant

Only the Premier League, to be fair. Nobody cares about the lower leagues. Maybe there'll be a bit more interest in the sideshow of Newcastle and Villa but teams in League One are lucky to have the budget of one top premier league player for their whole squad. I think the biggest budget in League One is Sheffield Utd at about £7m (which is huge at that level). Probably about what Captain, racist, bellend earned last year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024