Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your favourite current QPR player 20:30 - Oct 7 with 4505 viewsenfieldargh

Not necessarily the best,or most gifted player but the current player who you like for whatever reason

For me Seb Polter, plays with 100% conviction and I feel would walk through walls for QPR and his team mates, plus he's got no dress sense

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Your favourite current QPR player on 20:38 - Oct 7 with 3304 viewssilky

Faurlin?

Sorry I mean its Karl Henry!...........

Okay okay, it's prob LUONGO for me.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Your favourite current QPR player on 20:43 - Oct 7 with 3294 viewsBakes

Polter for me, I've met him a few times and he's a genuinely nice bloke, I think he just gets QPR, plus he climbed up a wall for me at Cardiff so I could get a photo.

Second favourite is Chery, also met him at the Cardiff game, he smelt amazing (not in a gay way, even my Cardiff supporting mate said it) despite having the wettest sweatiest shirt I've ever felt.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2016 20:45]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Your favourite current QPR player on 20:48 - Oct 7 with 3278 viewsNoDiddley

Your favourite current QPR player on 20:43 - Oct 7 by Bakes

Polter for me, I've met him a few times and he's a genuinely nice bloke, I think he just gets QPR, plus he climbed up a wall for me at Cardiff so I could get a photo.

Second favourite is Chery, also met him at the Cardiff game, he smelt amazing (not in a gay way, even my Cardiff supporting mate said it) despite having the wettest sweatiest shirt I've ever felt.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2016 20:45]

Chery the only player we've got with a bit of class who can change a game
Your favourite current QPR player on 20:54 - Oct 7 with 3264 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Polter.

With special mentions for Luongo.

Liking Shodipo purely because he was born from our previously barren loins.
Your favourite current QPR player on 21:02 - Oct 7 with 3250 viewsLblock

Sylla

As he's got the closest to lampung Lee Mason of any of us

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Your favourite current QPR player on 21:17 - Oct 7 with 3225 viewsjohncharles

Got to be Polter. Hall has quietly become a Loftus road hero.
Shodipo may become player of year.

Strong and stable my arse.

Your favourite current QPR player on 21:22 - Oct 7 with 3220 viewslarsricchi

This is becoming a difficult question for me to answer–OK, not really, it's Polter, but there are many contenders these days. Chery, Smithies, Luongo for certain, and I have high hopes that some of the latest additions (Cousins, Ariel, Bidwell, Lynch, Sylla, et al.) will become cult heroes. And I've always rooted for Caulker to sort it out ... asking too much?
Your favourite current QPR player on 21:27 - Oct 7 with 3213 viewsPunteR

Whats happened to Mackie? He was my missus favourite.
Polter is my kids favourite.

Mine is Sandro..

Only kidding , its Henry..

only kidding... seriously its Caulker..

I'm joking of course..
it's Hill.. i mean Hall.. .

Actually he's been bang average.. i'm gonna vote for ..
Luongo ,with a doff of a cap to Smithies. They are both class players.
Chery should be up there but he just doesnt change games in the way Taraabt used to.(Imho and Birchams.) I like Polter as well.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Your favourite current QPR player on 21:43 - Oct 7 with 3184 viewsQPR_Donald

Your favourite current QPR player on 21:27 - Oct 7 by PunteR

Whats happened to Mackie? He was my missus favourite.
Polter is my kids favourite.

Mine is Sandro..

Only kidding , its Henry..

only kidding... seriously its Caulker..

I'm joking of course..
it's Hill.. i mean Hall.. .

Actually he's been bang average.. i'm gonna vote for ..
Luongo ,with a doff of a cap to Smithies. They are both class players.
Chery should be up there but he just doesnt change games in the way Taraabt used to.(Imho and Birchams.) I like Polter as well.

Sandro.
Shame we don't see more of
Tin hat on....

And 2nd vote to Chery, class above
Your favourite current QPR player on 22:50 - Oct 7 with 3104 viewsessextaxiboy

Smithies , makes point saving saves every game , saves Pens for fun and his kicking makes Rob Green look like he was playing in wellies...
Your favourite current QPR player on 22:56 - Oct 7 with 3092 viewsqueensparker

It's a good question..

For the "first name on the teamsheet you hope is playing" answer I'd go for Polter, classic QPR mix of 100% effort, could be brilliant, might be sh*t, seems to get it, has a good song, scored some crackers.

I've also got a sneaking admiration for Ned these days. He's had a very hard few years with us, longest-serving player, has never let us down, total gentleman, stuck at right back when I doubt he really wants to play there, never gets injured, and he's still here. He's alright our Ned.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2016 2:15]
Your favourite current QPR player on 23:29 - Oct 7 with 3035 viewsPunteR

Your favourite current QPR player on 22:56 - Oct 7 by queensparker

It's a good question..

For the "first name on the teamsheet you hope is playing" answer I'd go for Polter, classic QPR mix of 100% effort, could be brilliant, might be sh*t, seems to get it, has a good song, scored some crackers.

I've also got a sneaking admiration for Ned these days. He's had a very hard few years with us, longest-serving player, has never let us down, total gentleman, stuck at right back when I doubt he really wants to play there, never gets injured, and he's still here. He's alright our Ned.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2016 2:15]

I like Ned. I've been really critical of him on here though. I cant work out how he's manged to stay at QPR considering his wages and the fact Hughes bought him plus he hasnt been that great at defending either.
He's one of the good guys i guess.

Your favourite current QPR player on 00:42 - Oct 8 with 2972 viewskensalriser

I think Ned signed a new deal on lower wages at some point.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Your favourite current QPR player on 01:36 - Oct 8 with 2942 viewsBoston

The upside down bloke. Runs around a bit.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Your favourite current QPR player on 08:56 - Oct 8 with 2843 viewsHunterhoop

Your favourite current QPR player on 23:29 - Oct 7 by PunteR

I like Ned. I've been really critical of him on here though. I cant work out how he's manged to stay at QPR considering his wages and the fact Hughes bought him plus he hasnt been that great at defending either.
He's one of the good guys i guess.

He took a massive pay cut. Shows we offered him far too much money to begin with, but fair play to him.

The answer to this is obviously Polter. Bloke is brilliant. He gets QPR.

2nd? Mass or Smithies. But Shodipo and Sylla are going to become popular too!
Your favourite current QPR player on 09:15 - Oct 8 with 2819 viewsDejR_vu

Smithies; class above. Followed by Polter; very QPR.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2016 9:28]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Your favourite current QPR player on 11:58 - Oct 8 with 2720 viewsSimonJames

Polter, just for his sheer hard work and the headaches he causes the opposition.
But I'm sure all of our strikers are capable of making a big contribution if we can just start feeding them a steady supply of playable balls.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Your favourite current QPR player on 12:20 - Oct 8 with 2697 viewsLongsufferingR

Anybody who doesn't appreciate the current regime at the club should look back to three or four years ago and think how short this thread would have been then.

Impressive array of different names so far, and I'm going for Henry. Forgetting the wages, imagine what it must be like to be aware of the abuse from a large proportion of the fans and to know you aren't going to be given anywhere near the same leeway as your teammates when you make a mistake, but to still give your all and do exactly what's asked of you week in week out. Some people also forget that only he and Austin came out of the last Prem season with any credit.
Your favourite current QPR player on 12:27 - Oct 8 with 2689 viewsDorse

Polter because he is crackers but an honourable mention for Shodipo simply because of his reaction to the winner at Fulham. He didn't know what to do with himself!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Your favourite current QPR player on 12:33 - Oct 8 with 2681 viewsPommyhoop

Poulter without a doubt..He has eaten the 'QPR's players handbook'..Twice.. Love him..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Your favourite current QPR player on 13:20 - Oct 8 with 2636 viewsterryb

This is a lot harder to answer now than I can ever remember!

Even in the Stock, Jago, Sexton & Venables sided it was easy to pick a favourite, but currently this needs thinking about.

Luongo for me, but Smithies, Polter & Chery are very close to being chosen. I suspect Shodipo will soon be in the running as well.
Your favourite current QPR player on 14:45 - Oct 8 with 2592 viewsitsbiga

Polter by a mile. Total lunatic, llove him
Smithies 2nd.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Your favourite current QPR player on 15:27 - Oct 8 with 2567 viewsFredManRave

Does it have to actually be a player or can it be broadened to include favourite person in the QPR Team photo. Because if it could I'd have to vote for the equipment monitorer. I've never met the guy but you've got to have something about you to have actually studied for and landed a paid job in monitering equipment.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Your favourite current QPR player on 18:28 - Oct 8 with 2493 viewsBoston

Your favourite current QPR player on 15:27 - Oct 8 by FredManRave

Does it have to actually be a player or can it be broadened to include favourite person in the QPR Team photo. Because if it could I'd have to vote for the equipment monitorer. I've never met the guy but you've got to have something about you to have actually studied for and landed a paid job in monitering equipment.

Co....cough.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Your favourite current QPR player on 08:17 - Oct 9 with 2327 viewsPunteR

Your favourite current QPR player on 01:36 - Oct 8 by Boston

The upside down bloke. Runs around a bit.

Riddle me this...The upside down bloke?..

Is it Luongo?.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024