Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie's first interview.. 20:03 - Nov 11 with 8421 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Love they guy, but to me he looks like someone who life has taken a baseball bat too. Look at his eyes FFS. Not sure this is a great idea, either for the club or Ollie. Obv wish the man well but..

[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 2:34]

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Ollie's first interview.. on 20:06 - Nov 11 with 6294 viewsNorthernr

I'm worried too but the full 20 min version I found inspirational. The anger and fury in him when talking about "players who I've seen come in here who wouldn't have got a QPR shirt off me" and "rocking backwards and forwards wanting to say something about this place"... please let this work.
Ollie's first interview.. on 20:16 - Nov 11 with 6247 viewsmcqpr10

It's called getting older
Ollie's first interview.. on 20:20 - Nov 11 with 6222 viewsBerkoRanger

Just watched it and have to admit to shedding a tear. Absolutely delighted he is back.
Ollie's first interview.. on 20:23 - Nov 11 with 6194 viewsFredManRave

I just don't see how anything negative can and should be taken from that interview?! We've been waiting over5 years just to hear any kind of passion, attitude and feeling for the club.

The man's a monster but in the right sense not the Hughes and Redknapp sense.

It's going to get very emotional at the club for a while. Question is how long as I haven't read the contract details as been busy all day. Wish they'd appointed him yesterday been I was at work all day scratching my arse. Not really had time to take it all in but will do later. Hoping for many a positive read and backing for the guy on here....

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ollie's first interview.. on 20:25 - Nov 11 with 6184 viewsHayesender

Ollie's first interview.. on 20:06 - Nov 11 by Northernr

I'm worried too but the full 20 min version I found inspirational. The anger and fury in him when talking about "players who I've seen come in here who wouldn't have got a QPR shirt off me" and "rocking backwards and forwards wanting to say something about this place"... please let this work.

Absolutely loved that bit when he was talking about those players. I imagine he'd have stung Bosingwa up

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Ollie's first interview.. on 20:56 - Nov 11 with 6052 viewskropotkin41

He hit a note that must chime with the vast majority of us. We might not get promoted or whatever, but to be honest I'd rather have someone like Ollie in charge, the keeper of the club's soul. What the f*ck is football about if it's not his kind of passion?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Ollie's first interview.. on 21:06 - Nov 11 with 5998 viewsHollowayRanger

gotta be honest I DIDNT want him back

because his time as manager was MY FAVOURITE ERA Ollie bircham gallen cookie ainsworth Rowlands camp palmer shittu padula furlong day who couldn't haave loved that era

I want to remember him for that not what may follow now

saying that he's got two championship promotions and knows and loves this club

no one is a bigger fan or supporter of his

Hell im the HOLLOWAYranger after all for a reason by right if you know the area I should be the CALLYRANGER!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ollie's first interview.. on 21:12 - Nov 11 with 5972 viewscollegeranger

Delighted he is back! One thing is guaranteed you won't get any BS from him and you will get 100% from any team he puts out. Don't care if we are not in the top 6 just play with fire in our bellies and a passionate performance on a Saturday afternoon.

Welcome home OIly!
Login to get fewer ads

Ollie's first interview.. on 21:35 - Nov 11 with 5874 viewspaulparker

Got a few tears running down my face watching that
That's what I want to see , someone who gives a fcuk about the greatest team this land
Now let's get behind the bloke starting with Norwich , we have our QPR back

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ollie's first interview.. on 21:42 - Nov 11 with 5843 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great stuff out of Ollie. Terrific twenty minutes.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ollie's first interview.. on 21:55 - Nov 11 with 5756 viewsPommyhoop

Ollie's first interview.. on 21:06 - Nov 11 by HollowayRanger

gotta be honest I DIDNT want him back

because his time as manager was MY FAVOURITE ERA Ollie bircham gallen cookie ainsworth Rowlands camp palmer shittu padula furlong day who couldn't haave loved that era

I want to remember him for that not what may follow now

saying that he's got two championship promotions and knows and loves this club

no one is a bigger fan or supporter of his

Hell im the HOLLOWAYranger after all for a reason by right if you know the area I should be the CALLYRANGER!

Caledonian Rd Holloway ??
I lived there for a while once. The lease was for 6 months but I got out after 4..
Anyway back to Ollie, great interview and he does'nt look that bad to me. What is he low 50's?
I'm 51 and look worse than Ollie. Must be the Aussie sun..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Ollie's first interview.. on 21:57 - Nov 11 with 5752 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Absolutely Clive - I just fear that TF's slightly unrealistic behind th scenes shenanigans will break him.. I'd love to see him kick some ass and say what he thinks etc.. Lord knows the club eeds a shake up.

I'm hoping we'll see Shodipo and wszolek on the wings and any 2 of 3 of Cousins/Luongo/Borisiuk in the middle with cery/polt/sylla in the right spots depending formation.. Hoping we'll see a settled back four and a bit of bloody passion.

He obviously loves the club and one wold hope he wants to prove a few people wrong.

Football is Faith

Ollie's first interview.. on 21:58 - Nov 11 with 5740 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

if you watch the full interview on player there are a couple of moments where he looks very shaky - I'm hoping thats just the normal Ollie excitement and not age/emotional baggage. I love the guy but hope this isnt a mistake

Football is Faith

Ollie's first interview.. on 22:21 - Nov 11 with 5662 viewsTW_R

Ollie's first interview.. on 20:06 - Nov 11 by Northernr

My thoughts exactly. Not sure it's a good idea but I really hope this works out. Love his passion. Hopefully it will rub off onto the players.
Ollie's first interview.. on 22:31 - Nov 11 with 5614 viewsPinnerPaul

Ollie's first interview.. on 20:56 - Nov 11 by kropotkin41

He hit a note that must chime with the vast majority of us. We might not get promoted or whatever, but to be honest I'd rather have someone like Ollie in charge, the keeper of the club's soul. What the f*ck is football about if it's not his kind of passion?

Spot on.

As Clive said, "inspirational" is the word.
Ollie's first interview.. on 22:33 - Nov 11 with 5597 viewsPinnerPaul

Ollie's first interview.. on 21:58 - Nov 11 by UPPERLOFTNZ

if you watch the full interview on player there are a couple of moments where he looks very shaky - I'm hoping thats just the normal Ollie excitement and not age/emotional baggage. I love the guy but hope this isnt a mistake

"age" he's only 53!

Us over 50s CAN function in society you know!
Ollie's first interview.. on 22:56 - Nov 11 with 5523 viewskarl

Great stuff, hope he doesnt get too emotional when involved with the squad but all those reminiscing (sp) about Cooke, Bircham and the other R's have to remember he basically pulled them together deliberately so in some way perhaps he'll do the same this time and make sure the boys on the pitch do realise what its all about?
Its going to be fun!
Ollie's first interview.. on 23:07 - Nov 11 with 5476 viewsflynnbo

Best wishes Ollie. Got your photo, got the book. Fúck Paladini. Hope it works out for you.
Ollie's first interview.. on 23:08 - Nov 11 with 5476 views2Thomas2Bowles

Nail Warnock is 67 and plenty wanted him back Ollie is still a kid at 53

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Ollie's first interview.. on 23:08 - Nov 11 with 5471 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

Wow. That is wonderful....someone who cares. I can't wait for Norwich now. God I wish he had some easy games to get going with...but he doesn't. Come on Ollie let's have some fun and passion!
Ollie's first interview.. on 23:10 - Nov 11 with 5466 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuking hell he really wanted it didn't he? That had to be hard to ignore in the interview.

You can see how he's said some things that they'll have wanted to hear
- how he rates the squad and can get more out of it without talking about immediate additions. Im fairly sure he was talking about getting Connor Washington scoring more.
- how he can make the style of play far more entertaining
- that stuff about how difficult it is for chairmen

All that plus the boost it'll give the fans to see him around the place. Old Tone loves a magnanimous gesture.

I was talking about getting Robinson in with Ollie as his advisor but it doesn't sound realistic at all after that - the man really wanted it. Let's see what happens, we've had so many fcuk ups - even if this turns out to be another one at least we'll enjoy ourselves for a while.
Ollie's first interview.. on 23:10 - Nov 11 with 5464 viewsPommyhoop

OIM BAAACK !!!
Love him to death.....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Ollie's first interview.. on 23:27 - Nov 11 with 5412 viewsHooparoo

Who'd have thought that a blast from the past would feel like such a breath of fresh air?

Welcome back Olly. Thanks for making me smile again listening to a bloke who loves QPR as much as I do. 😊

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Ollie's first interview.. on 23:46 - Nov 11 with 5346 viewsBostonR

Disaster waiting to happen! Never go back and unless I am mistaken he took Millwall down. Best get my neck-brace out then because Mr Hoof-Ball has returned.
Ollie's first interview.. on 00:49 - Nov 12 with 5232 viewsbrokenframe1982

Really enjoyed that interview. Lookin 4ward to the rest of this season with optiisim.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024