Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Planet 21:55 - Nov 5 with 5053 viewscolinallcars

This week even surpassed last week's in my view. What a great programme.
Blue Planet on 23:00 - Nov 5 with 4329 viewsPunteR

What an amazing planet we live on.
Shame we're facking it up

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Blue Planet on 23:13 - Nov 5 with 4316 viewscolinallcars

The fish with the transparent head was the star of the show for me. He'd make a good centre forward !
Blue Planet on 23:20 - Nov 5 with 4311 viewsPunteR

Blue Planet on 23:13 - Nov 5 by colinallcars

The fish with the transparent head was the star of the show for me. He'd make a good centre forward !

watched the first one today. missed tonights.
brilliant program

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Blue Planet on 10:28 - Nov 6 with 4198 viewsolderR

My shoulders tend to drop when I hear of another nat history series but that was a truly amazing programme.
Blue Planet on 11:52 - Nov 6 with 4146 viewsWokingR

Yeah, why have we never seen pictures of that before?
It was amazing.
Like something from outer space with its brains all on show in a big bubble with lights and everything
Blue Planet on 11:53 - Nov 6 with 4146 viewssimmo

Unbelievable show and extrapolating the theory to assume there's life on other planets that have the same hostile environments is truly exciting. Incredibly interesting and so well put together.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Blue Planet on 12:43 - Nov 6 with 4089 viewshopphoops

It was amazing. How that sea slug stuffing food into its face with all twelve arms at the same time doesn't put on weight I'll never know... the false killer whales and the dolphins joining forces like a hoolie alliance at Heston Services... maybe they were going to take on the giant squid, they were pretty feisty... transexual wrasse...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Blue Planet on 17:17 - Nov 6 with 3991 viewssmegma

The two shrimp trapped inside the sponge , fish with transparent head, biggest squid you've ever seen ?? But my favourite was the sub going under a huge iceberg.
Login to get fewer ads

Blue Planet on 18:33 - Nov 6 with 3943 viewsFredManRave

Blue Planet on 23:00 - Nov 5 by PunteR

What an amazing planet we live on.
Shame we're facking it up

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-41866046/the-giant-mass-of-plastic-waste-taking

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Blue Planet on 19:34 - Nov 6 with 3909 viewsjonno

Absolutely brilliant programme. That fish reminded me of the the underwater vessels used by the Aquaphibians in "Stingray" (for older viewers!).
Blue Planet on 12:00 - Nov 7 with 3801 viewsDorse

'Here, just off Brighton, using the latest state of the art long lens technology mounted on a stealth submersible, we can for the first time, observe the nudist beach in all its glory.'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Blue Planet on 07:48 - Nov 8 with 3672 viewskingsburyR

Saw the first one last night.

Pure class.

Some of the camera work was amazing.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Blue Planet on 19:43 - Nov 10 with 3526 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Ok I watched the first one of these on Thursday. I have to say that I was a little disappointed. The footage and commentry was very good of course but I thought the music and sound effects were actually a bit sh1t. They seem to have used a generic Hollywood/Disney soundtrack cd and all the bangs and wallops during the 'exciting parts' were naff I thought. It didn't ruin it for me just made me realise how fcking great that 'Wild Ireland' programme was.

As for destroying the planet. Absolutely agree but can you imagine what banning or restricting the use of plastic bags and packaging and cardboard would do to our economy? It would make Brexit seem like fcking child's play!
[Post edited 10 Nov 2017 19:48]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Blue Planet on 21:23 - Nov 12 with 3396 viewsstevec

Don't know if anyone's noticed but 8.50pm is always climate change warning time.

Bleached coral and homeless fish this week. I'll give them a home, on my fcking plate.

Shame, but wonder if the old fella might be losing his marbles. Comes to us all in the end I guess.
Blue Planet on 12:59 - Nov 13 with 3288 viewstraininvain

Blue Planet on 21:23 - Nov 12 by stevec

Don't know if anyone's noticed but 8.50pm is always climate change warning time.

Bleached coral and homeless fish this week. I'll give them a home, on my fcking plate.

Shame, but wonder if the old fella might be losing his marbles. Comes to us all in the end I guess.

It's almost like Attenborough knows what he's talking about. Good job we have experts like stevec to set us straight.
Blue Planet on 13:30 - Nov 13 with 3245 viewsstevec

Blue Planet on 12:59 - Nov 13 by traininvain

It's almost like Attenborough knows what he's talking about. Good job we have experts like stevec to set us straight.

“Homeless fish” he’s having a laugh.
Blue Planet on 13:47 - Nov 13 with 3216 viewsPhildo

Blue Planet on 21:23 - Nov 12 by stevec

Are you one of these Russian bots everyone keeps talking about? If so how is the weather in Moscow its bloody freezing here today.
Blue Planet on 14:25 - Nov 13 with 3165 viewstraininvain

Blue Planet on 13:30 - Nov 13 by stevec

“Homeless fish” he’s having a laugh.

It's a turn of phrase you plank. In this situation, homeless means natural habitat.
Blue Planet on 14:25 - Nov 13 with 3164 viewshopphoops

We are only just beginning to grasp the wonders of nature as we wipe it out.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Blue Planet on 15:24 - Nov 13 with 3123 viewsSharpy36

My main problem with all this is why have we not seen a shopping trolley yet ?

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Blue Planet on 15:27 - Nov 13 with 3114 viewsMick_S

Blue Planet on 15:24 - Nov 13 by Sharpy36

My main problem with all this is why have we not seen a shopping trolley yet ?

My son's lilo made a break for it a few years ago in Menorca - got to be around somewhere. (it was yellow).

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Blue Planet on 15:29 - Nov 13 with 3110 viewskensalriser

I think on balance I'd probably back the world renowned naturalist David Attenborough over Steve fckin Ignorant off the internet.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Blue Planet on 17:01 - Nov 13 with 3072 viewsBlackCrowe

Blue Planet on 14:25 - Nov 13 by hopphoops

We are only just beginning to grasp the wonders of nature as we wipe it out.

I'm only just beginning to grasp the wonders of Stevec

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Blue Planet on 17:57 - Nov 13 with 3021 viewsDorse

My mate's brother's cleaner goes out with a bloke who works with a lady who's boyfriend drinks with Attenborough's dentist. Reckons the whole thing is filmed at Weymouth Sea Life Centre. Straight up. Says you can see the reflection of a kid eating a Calippo in the bit with the octopus. Whole BBC is in on it. Budget cuts.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Blue Planet on 22:08 - Nov 13 with 2921 viewsstevec

Blue Planet on 17:57 - Nov 13 by Dorse

My mate's brother's cleaner goes out with a bloke who works with a lady who's boyfriend drinks with Attenborough's dentist. Reckons the whole thing is filmed at Weymouth Sea Life Centre. Straight up. Says you can see the reflection of a kid eating a Calippo in the bit with the octopus. Whole BBC is in on it. Budget cuts.

He’s fckin right too, though I’m not convinced it’s a Calippo.

Whole programmes a sham
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024