Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ups and downs 21:24 - Apr 14 with 3518 viewsloftboy

Wolves promoted after Fulham drew, Sunderland one defeat from the drop, thought they might struggle a bit this season but didn’t envisage them being this poor.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ups and downs on 21:26 - Apr 14 with 3507 viewsbosh67

Filled with overpaid mercenaries and an even worse example of pension players than we were.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ups and downs on 21:27 - Apr 14 with 3507 viewsPunteR

Could have been us when we first got relegated.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ups and downs on 21:35 - Apr 14 with 3481 viewsCamberleyR

Jack Rodwell their Caulker. Apparantly on 70 large a week and refusing to play by all accounts according to an article in last month's WSC.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ups and downs on 22:37 - Apr 14 with 3357 viewsted_hendrix

Not looking to good now for Hungerford Town battered 5-0 today at Bath City and hovering just above the drop Zone and Tuesday night they have to travel to Truro bloody City.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Meanwhile Man Titty disappear over the horizon and into the distance taking their cash with them.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ups and downs on 22:50 - Apr 14 with 3324 viewsKiwi76

Derby having a choke again getting done at Burton
Ups and downs on 22:54 - Apr 14 with 3313 viewsloftboy

Ups and downs on 22:37 - Apr 14 by ted_hendrix

Not looking to good now for Hungerford Town battered 5-0 today at Bath City and hovering just above the drop Zone and Tuesday night they have to travel to Truro bloody City.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Meanwhile Man Titty disappear over the horizon and into the distance taking their cash with them.

I once ran the line down at hungerford in the suburban league, about ten people watching including one bloke who ran up and down behind the barrier behind me judging every decision I made and loudly disagreeing with everyone of them, then in the bar after glaring at me and loudly telling everyone what a cheating bastard I was.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ups and downs on 23:04 - Apr 14 with 3286 viewsTacticalR

Looking at the three teams sitting in the Premier League relegation zone they were all yesterday's safe bets/eternal, never to be shifted mid-table teams:

Southampton
Stoke
West Brom

Air hostess clique

Ups and downs on 23:04 - Apr 14 with 3286 viewsted_hendrix

Ups and downs on 22:54 - Apr 14 by loftboy

I once ran the line down at hungerford in the suburban league, about ten people watching including one bloke who ran up and down behind the barrier behind me judging every decision I made and loudly disagreeing with everyone of them, then in the bar after glaring at me and loudly telling everyone what a cheating bastard I was.

We have a few tractor drivers down here like that running the line for your kids football team is even worse.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Ups and downs on 23:48 - Apr 14 with 3213 viewskensalriser

Ups and downs on 23:04 - Apr 14 by TacticalR

Looking at the three teams sitting in the Premier League relegation zone they were all yesterday's safe bets/eternal, never to be shifted mid-table teams:

Southampton
Stoke
West Brom

Not for me - in recent years there have only been seven teams completely unlikely to go down.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ups and downs on 00:08 - Apr 15 with 3177 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Southampton
Stoke
West Brom

Yes I was saying the same today.
The landscape has changed a bit.
Ups and downs on 00:18 - Apr 15 with 3159 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Ups and downs on 00:08 - Apr 15 by CroydonCaptJack

Yes I was saying the same today.
The landscape has changed a bit.

Nothing's changed. it's called relegation. It happens every year to the 3 teams with the least points.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Ups and downs on 10:33 - Apr 15 with 2935 viewsOldPedro

Ups and downs on 23:04 - Apr 14 by ted_hendrix

We have a few tractor drivers down here like that running the line for your kids football team is even worse.

I ran the line for my daughters teams a few times last season - in one game, the parents from the other team were swearing at me over a throw in - in fact I had flagged that it should be their throw and it was the neutral ref who awarded the throw the other way.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Ups and downs on 11:04 - Apr 15 with 2876 viewsthame_hoops

Southampton
Stoke
West Brom

Three good away days for next season too. We owe stoke a beating or two
Ups and downs on 11:21 - Apr 15 with 2837 viewsrsonist

Ups and downs on 22:50 - Apr 14 by Kiwi76

Derby having a choke again getting done at Burton

I was having a read of their forums earlier. Sobering and slightly bewildering stuff. They're debating if they want Rowett out and McLaren back in again, or understandably whether or not just to burn the whole thing down and start again.

Given how JFH was seen as taking credit for carrying on Rowett's work at Burton, it's funny how their criticism is the same now too:

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/28897-rowett-in-or-out-mk-2/?page=13
"I could agree with this whole heartedly had we not endured a season of pedestrian, turgid, defensive, boring football that lacked intensity in every department. If I’d seen anything that resembled progression throughout the season I could get behind him but as has been said a hundred times already we have been poor. The individual quality of 3 players (Vydra, Carson, Davies) has kept us competitive for this long. He promised us energy, high fitness levels and intensity. We got none of this. It’s been a shambles".
Ups and downs on 11:33 - Apr 15 with 2823 viewsrsonist

Southampton
Stoke
West Brom

I was thinking yesterday that if Wolves and say Fulham finished 8th, 9th in the Prem I wouldn't be surprised at all.

There's the top six, and then there's some sort of pitiful mutated sprawling spawn of the Premier League underneath that has about 46 teams in.

You look at next season's Championship and WBA Wigan Blackburn look like they've already had the benefit of a season's experience here. Stoke too possibly. And while Saints are weak they still have FFP legit money coming out of their ears. It's going to be hard.
Ups and downs on 13:29 - Apr 15 with 2705 viewskensalriser

Ups and downs on 11:33 - Apr 15 by rsonist

I was thinking yesterday that if Wolves and say Fulham finished 8th, 9th in the Prem I wouldn't be surprised at all.

There's the top six, and then there's some sort of pitiful mutated sprawling spawn of the Premier League underneath that has about 46 teams in.

You look at next season's Championship and WBA Wigan Blackburn look like they've already had the benefit of a season's experience here. Stoke too possibly. And while Saints are weak they still have FFP legit money coming out of their ears. It's going to be hard.

Ah, this is like the first swallow of summer - the first sighting of 'next season's going to be the hardest ever in the Championship'!

In reality it'll be the same old same old.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ups and downs on 13:40 - Apr 15 with 2684 viewsisawqpratwcity

Ups and downs on 13:29 - Apr 15 by kensalriser

Ah, this is like the first swallow of summer - the first sighting of 'next season's going to be the hardest ever in the Championship'!

Well it might not be as easy as this season, but it may still be easier than average. There are still six sides doing a point a game or worse, nailed-on relegation form, but only three can get relegated.

Chances are the Championship will start next season with three proven relegation-worthy clubs.

Yes, they are just the gift that keeps on giving.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 13:44]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Ups and downs on 14:50 - Apr 15 with 2563 viewsWatford_Ranger

Birmingham had a real chance today with Wolves in party mode. Would be nice to send them down. South Africa Road would be lively.

Huge game for Brentford next week. We will bend over accordingly.
Ups and downs on 15:19 - Apr 15 with 2530 viewsNorthernr

Wish I’d backed Sunderland. Strongly suspected that might happen to them. Only surprise to me is Hull didn’t go with them.
Ups and downs on 08:55 - Apr 16 with 2220 viewsTheChef

Ups and downs on 13:29 - Apr 15 by kensalriser

What the old "everyone beats everyone else" (except for maybe one or two teams who tend to run away with it a bit)?

Much as no one likes to see Chelsea win, but the comeback from 2-0 down at the weekend means the Hughes double relegation is still on.

Meticulous.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ups and downs on 08:56 - Apr 16 with 2214 viewsTheChef

Ups and downs on 14:50 - Apr 15 by Watford_Ranger

Birmingham had a real chance today with Wolves in party mode. Would be nice to send them down. South Africa Road would be lively.

Huge game for Brentford next week. We will bend over accordingly.

Sod Brentford, can we please make sure we do our bit and help send Birmingham down?

Rather than making that game the Mackie and Perch farewell tour?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ups and downs on 09:10 - Apr 16 with 2201 viewsEsox_Lucius

Tattooists near me (North Oxford) are reporting a deluge of WWFC fans coming in to get WOLVES tattooed on their knuckles.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024