Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a great ball from Eze 15:36 - Jan 1 with 1826 viewswelwynranger

For the first goal. We will really miss him if he goes
What a great ball from Eze on 23:46 - Jan 1 with 1664 viewsDylanP

He's not going anywhere

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

What a great ball from Eze on 23:52 - Jan 1 with 1650 viewsHunterhoop

It was a beautiful pass. Barely anyone else in the ground even realised it was on. He is absolute class.
What a great ball from Eze on 00:04 - Jan 2 with 1632 viewsBenny_the_Ball

What a great ball from Eze on 23:52 - Jan 1 by Hunterhoop

It was a beautiful pass. Barely anyone else in the ground even realised it was on. He is absolute class.

Indeed. To even see it is a gift but to then execute it to perfection was quite something to behold.
What a great ball from Eze on 02:35 - Jan 2 with 1555 viewsozexile

What a great ball from Eze on 23:46 - Jan 1 by DylanP

He's not going anywhere

I don't think he'll go in Jan but I'd be amazed if he's with us in August.
What a great ball from Eze on 14:32 - Jan 2 with 1294 viewswrinklyhoop

Absolute peach of a pass, and perfectly finished by Nahki. Put me in mind of something similar by Adel for Routledge to run onto and bury, think it was against Coventry back in the day 😀
What a great ball from Eze on 15:50 - Jan 2 with 1227 viewsbosh67

What a great ball from Eze on 14:32 - Jan 2 by wrinklyhoop

Absolute peach of a pass, and perfectly finished by Nahki. Put me in mind of something similar by Adel for Routledge to run onto and bury, think it was against Coventry back in the day 😀

I think it was Ephraim on the end of that pass from Adel.

** Eze isn't going anywhere because he is a lazy, useless luxury player who is lucky to make the squad, let alone the first 11!!!

(** just putting that there in case anyone from Spurs is reading our posts)

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

What a great ball from Eze on 15:54 - Jan 2 with 1218 viewsRANGERS4EVER

What a great ball from Eze on 15:50 - Jan 2 by bosh67

I think it was Ephraim on the end of that pass from Adel.

** Eze isn't going anywhere because he is a lazy, useless luxury player who is lucky to make the squad, let alone the first 11!!!

(** just putting that there in case anyone from Spurs is reading our posts)

I think it was Routledge as i remember the touch and the finish and realising at that point we were going up

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

What a great ball from Eze on 15:57 - Jan 2 with 1207 viewsbosh67

What a great ball from Eze on 15:54 - Jan 2 by RANGERS4EVER

I think it was Routledge as i remember the touch and the finish and realising at that point we were going up

Oh okay, that pass. I'm thinking of the one earlier on in the season where Adel seemed to launch it from about 60 yards and Hogan ran across the diagonal and volleyed it in with the outside of his boot.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

What a great ball from Eze on 16:22 - Jan 2 with 1156 viewsRANGERS4EVER

What a great ball from Eze on 15:57 - Jan 2 by bosh67

Oh okay, that pass. I'm thinking of the one earlier on in the season where Adel seemed to launch it from about 60 yards and Hogan ran across the diagonal and volleyed it in with the outside of his boot.

To be honest there were so many unbelievable passes from Taarabt you could just choose which one you want!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

What a great ball from Eze on 18:01 - Jan 2 with 1053 viewsGroveR

What a great ball from Eze on 16:22 - Jan 2 by RANGERS4EVER

To be honest there were so many unbelievable passes from Taarabt you could just choose which one you want!

Not even a pass but his lay-off for SWP goal against Chel*** still gives me a semi.
What a great ball from Eze on 10:48 - Jan 3 with 926 viewsMick_S

What a great ball from Eze on 16:22 - Jan 2 by RANGERS4EVER

Not keen on the bus pass.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

What a great ball from Eze on 14:42 - Jan 3 with 858 viewsonlyrinmoray

Best pass Ive ever seen was Adels he was hard against the side line and it was with the outside of his foot brilliant. Eze was great but doesn't beat it. Im just pleased that my little team made 2 passes like those

The other pass that came close was the AC Milan Kaka one against Liverpool in the Champions League final
What a great ball from Eze on 16:37 - Jan 3 with 806 viewsonlyrinmoray

What a great ball from Eze on 14:42 - Jan 3 by onlyrinmoray

Best pass Ive ever seen was Adels he was hard against the side line and it was with the outside of his foot brilliant. Eze was great but doesn't beat it. Im just pleased that my little team made 2 passes like those

The other pass that came close was the AC Milan Kaka one against Liverpool in the Champions League final

Whoops Try again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024