Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Gray 21:59 - Feb 5 with 3614 viewsRed_Ranger

When’s he back?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Andre Gray on 09:53 - Feb 6 with 3328 viewspaulhoop2

Not overly impressed to see him larging it up on Insta and Twitter that he’s enjoying his holiday with the fam . Disgraceful really get him back it’s international duty not an excuse to large it up

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Andre Gray on 10:08 - Feb 6 with 3277 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

Andre Gray on 09:53 - Feb 6 by paulhoop2

Not overly impressed to see him larging it up on Insta and Twitter that he’s enjoying his holiday with the fam . Disgraceful really get him back it’s international duty not an excuse to large it up

Playing for teams like Jamaica (and the vast majority of AFCON nations) is only going to be about 'larging it up' for the foreseeable future.

Phil_i_P

Andre Gray on 10:38 - Feb 6 with 3193 viewsHarbour

Think he played Thursday and might be back in time for Wednesday. He scored in 3-2 loss to panama.
Andre Gray on 11:17 - Feb 6 with 3074 viewsdanehoop

So Gray is away on international duty. His wife has just given birth to twins and rather than not go to the competition he has taken his young family to be with him whist he is there and is spending time with them between training and games,

Yep, outrageous.

Never knowingly understood

Andre Gray on 11:27 - Feb 6 with 3027 viewstraininvain

Andre Gray on 11:17 - Feb 6 by danehoop

So Gray is away on international duty. His wife has just given birth to twins and rather than not go to the competition he has taken his young family to be with him whist he is there and is spending time with them between training and games,

Yep, outrageous.

What an animal. Now that we’ve decided Gray and Austin are both taking the p1ss. Anything we can pin on Dykes to complete the set.
Andre Gray on 11:56 - Feb 6 with 2948 viewsdanehoop

Andre Gray on 11:27 - Feb 6 by traininvain

What an animal. Now that we’ve decided Gray and Austin are both taking the p1ss. Anything we can pin on Dykes to complete the set.

I suppose he has tattoos. Maybe we can find one of those that somehow offends someone?

Andre Gray on 12:11 - Feb 6 with 2894 viewsDaBurgh

Andre Gray on 11:56 - Feb 6 by danehoop

I suppose he has tattoos. Maybe we can find one of those that somehow offends someone?

I think his surname is derogatory, and is completely unacceptable in these enlightened times.
Andre Gray on 12:20 - Feb 6 with 2836 viewskensalriser

Was it really necessary to start this with a racist trope?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Gray on 12:24 - Feb 6 with 2831 viewsdanehoop

Andre Gray on 12:20 - Feb 6 by kensalriser

I thought the same, but best not raise it as it will inevitably descend into something worse. Far better to ignore the casual racism and focus on the lack of context as to why a young man is there with his new young family with him.

Andre Gray on 12:33 - Feb 6 with 2798 viewsSuffolk

Jesus f***ing Christ!
Andre Gray on 15:02 - Feb 6 with 2527 viewspaulhoop2

Looks very bad when he’s on social media and the wife showing pics with family and larking around In the sea. You go away with the team Train play etc why he felt the need to Take his wife and baby with him I don’t know . Do t see any of the England boys doing it for a qualifier or indeed moat countries he should be more respectful. It’s not time for a holiday it’s to play for your country and then get back asap

Andre Gray on 15:04 - Feb 6 with 2523 viewsNW5Hoop

Indeed
Andre Gray on 16:19 - Feb 6 with 2331 viewsqueensparker

Andre Gray on 11:56 - Feb 6 by danehoop

To be fair those neck tattoos are f-king shite. What was he thinking?
Andre Gray on 16:51 - Feb 6 with 2259 viewsbosh67

Looking forward to him coming back. Wasn't sure about him because of his past. He is in and out, a little like Dykes but he's a quality finisher. Still only 30. I think he's been good so far overall.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Andre Gray on 17:10 - Feb 6 with 2175 viewsdaveB

burning ganja? Really?

First Austin, Now Gray, who's next after our first away defeat since October
Andre Gray on 17:32 - Feb 6 with 2090 viewspaulhoop2

Andre Gray on 17:10 - Feb 6 by daveB

burning ganja? Really?

First Austin, Now Gray, who's next after our first away defeat since October

As you can all see I ignored the stupid comments but I believe i do have a point about seeming to be on “holiday “

Andre Gray on 17:35 - Feb 6 with 2057 viewstraininvain

Andre Gray on 17:32 - Feb 6 by paulhoop2

As you can all see I ignored the stupid comments but I believe i do have a point about seeming to be on “holiday “

As someone pointed out above, Gray’s wife just gave birth to twins and they’ve joined him while he’s away. Hardly a disgrace.

Might even work to our benefit if he comes back rested and ready for the run in. For all we know that might have even been discussed with Warburton.
Andre Gray on 18:01 - Feb 6 with 1978 viewsdaveB

Andre Gray on 17:32 - Feb 6 by paulhoop2

I don't think it's a big issue if he spends time with his family in between games and enjoys himself
Andre Gray on 18:40 - Feb 6 with 1852 viewsSK_hoops

Andre Gray has 1 goal in every 130 mins played currently in the league. That's pretty high.
Andre Gray on 16:35 - Feb 7 with 1573 viewsPinnerPaul

Andre Gray on 11:27 - Feb 6 by traininvain

Andre Gray on 16:46 - Feb 7 with 1516 viewsPinnerPaul

Andre Gray on 15:02 - Feb 6 by paulhoop2

Looks very bad when he’s on social media and the wife showing pics with family and larking around In the sea. You go away with the team Train play etc why he felt the need to Take his wife and baby with him I don’t know . Do t see any of the England boys doing it for a qualifier or indeed moat countries he should be more respectful. It’s not time for a holiday it’s to play for your country and then get back asap

"larking around in the sea", if there isn't a large police presence waiting for him at LHR to ask some serious questions, I'm going to be outraged, I tell you, outraged.

Oh and if I see a picture of Mr Austin, so much as smirking, let alone smiling, I am going to be outraged all over again.
Andre Gray on 13:46 - Feb 8 with 1077 viewsSheffieldHoop

The demand for racism outstrips the supply on here. So in the absence of any racism, the jokers go looking for it where it doesn't exist. So, so lame.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024