Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thomas O’Halloran RIP 17:04 - Aug 17 with 8039 viewsDWQPR

This is the poor gentleman who was most vilely stabbed to death in Cayton Road yesterday in the lowest of all crimes that I can remember. A defenceless and elderly man of 87 in a mobility scooter slayed by some scumbag who hopefully judging by the picture released by the police will soon be apprehended. Although I never knew this man I do recall him in recent months sitting outside Greenford Station in his scooter playing an accordion and raising money for Ukrainian causes. A man of a good heart.

RIP Thomas.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2022 9:11]

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

James O’Halloran RIP on 17:16 - Aug 17 with 5345 viewsSonofpugwash

I used to love London.

Thanks Mr.Khan.

R.I.P. Mr.Halloran.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

James O’Halloran RIP on 17:43 - Aug 17 with 5228 viewsPlanetHonneywood

James O’Halloran RIP on 17:16 - Aug 17 by Sonofpugwash

I used to love London.

Thanks Mr.Khan.

R.I.P. Mr.Halloran.

A stupid and ridiculous statement, and incredibly insensitive to use this awful tragedy to try and blame someone who has little to no control over the decay that's been setting into British society for decades.

Gut wrenching to think of the horror and trauma that poor man went through in his final moments on this earth.

RIP.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

James O’Halloran RIP on 20:01 - Aug 17 with 4945 viewsBenny_the_Ball

A elderly pensioner stabbed to death in his mobility scooter in broad daylight. Words fail me.

RIP Thomas.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 2:36]
James O’Halloran RIP on 20:33 - Aug 17 with 4887 viewsstanistheman

James O’Halloran RIP on 20:01 - Aug 17 by Benny_the_Ball

A elderly pensioner stabbed to death in his mobility scooter in broad daylight. Words fail me.

RIP Thomas.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 2:36]

Not a lot to be added to that except I hope there is a thing as Karma and it gets this vile thing called a human being.

R.I.P. James O’Halloran
James O’Halloran RIP on 21:46 - Aug 17 with 4704 viewsqpr_1968

rip james.......you lived 87 years, and to get to that age very well done.
but to cruelly have the rest of your short and precious life taken away from you, for no reason at all, i have tears in my eyes.

you were someones dad
someones son
someones grandson...etc
but most of all, a human being.

rip son, you did'nt deserve that.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

James O’Halloran RIP on 21:48 - Aug 17 with 4694 viewsBrianMcCarthy

May he rest in peace x

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

James O’Halloran RIP on 08:12 - Aug 18 with 4379 viewsstanistheman

Can someone please edit this thread as the poor gentleman was called Thomas not James.
RIP Thomas
James O’Halloran RIP on 08:15 - Aug 18 with 4372 viewsMyke

Originally from Co.Clare. Man arrested thankfully
Login to get fewer ads

James O’Halloran RIP on 09:11 - Aug 18 with 4267 viewsDWQPR

James O’Halloran RIP on 08:12 - Aug 18 by stanistheman

Can someone please edit this thread as the poor gentleman was called Thomas not James.
RIP Thomas

Done.

Thomas O’Halloran RIP on 12:26 - Aug 18 with 4014 viewsonlyrinmoray

I’m from Northolt my wife is from Greenford (Clare Road) Terrible news one of the reasons I left London not a safe place Glad they got the guy wandering the streets with a knife
Thomas O’Halloran RIP on 13:02 - Aug 18 with 3940 viewswestberksr

what a tragedy; Rip Thomas.

someone that seemed to be one of life's good guys; taken by an utter scumbag

words fail me

Thomas O’Halloran RIP on 13:14 - Aug 18 with 3903 viewslightwaterhoop

Beyond terrible.Passed there today [Thursday] and the police were still all around the place
in boiler suits looking for evidence.Lets hope they find plenty.The traffic on the A40 slows down to a crawl so i couldnt help but look.

RIP Mr O'Halloran
[Post edited 18 Aug 2022 13:14]
James O’Halloran RIP on 13:20 - Aug 18 with 3858 viewsCLAREMAN1995

James O’Halloran RIP on 08:15 - Aug 18 by Myke

Originally from Co.Clare. Man arrested thankfully

Just read about it on the RTE website Myke and he was as loved in Clare as he was in London.A good heart is one of the best things a human can have can have and he had one.
Everybody thinks of the love their parents or grandparents gave them as happy memories its a shame he was taken so voilently .RIP
Thomas O’Halloran RIP on 13:24 - Aug 18 with 3850 viewsloftboy

Tragic, sad and happening far too often. RIP Thomas

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Thomas O’Halloran RIP on 13:30 - Aug 18 with 3831 viewswombat

Thomas O’Halloran RIP on 13:24 - Aug 18 by loftboy

Tragic, sad and happening far too often. RIP Thomas

seems a 40 year old was arrested in southall last night .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

James O’Halloran RIP on 13:59 - Aug 18 with 3751 viewsSydneyRs

James O’Halloran RIP on 17:16 - Aug 17 by Sonofpugwash

I used to love London.

Thanks Mr.Khan.

R.I.P. Mr.Halloran.

Sadly not even the first time today I've seen someone trying to turn this tragic incident into a race argument.

So predictable.
Thomas O’Halloran RIP on 14:13 - Aug 18 with 3705 viewsbob566

Rte news saying he was out busking raising money for the Ukrainians. RIP
James O’Halloran RIP on 14:13 - Aug 18 with 3709 viewsPhilmyRs

James O’Halloran RIP on 13:59 - Aug 18 by SydneyRs

Sadly not even the first time today I've seen someone trying to turn this tragic incident into a race argument.

So predictable.

How’s he done that? Sorry if I’m missing something obvious. Thought it was a dig at our mayor and making the streets safer?
James O’Halloran RIP on 14:41 - Aug 18 with 3644 viewsSheffieldHoop

James O’Halloran RIP on 14:13 - Aug 18 by PhilmyRs

How’s he done that? Sorry if I’m missing something obvious. Thought it was a dig at our mayor and making the streets safer?

Just the usual LibsofLFW types being overly sensitive of any post they perceive as being slightly critical of "the narrative" - And made easier on this occasion because he's in Sydney and has no idea what it's like in London these days.

According to these people: You just have to deal with tooled-up lowlifes rolling around the streets unchallenged. Stopping people for searches is just racist. And if they have an addiction or mental health issue, those are waaaaaaaaay more important than your life and whatever you're meant to be doing with it right now. So accept the stabbing, never expect justice, and shut up.

6 murders in the last 4 days, average age of the victim: 54.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

James O’Halloran RIP on 14:51 - Aug 18 with 3636 viewsDWQPR

James O’Halloran RIP on 14:41 - Aug 18 by SheffieldHoop

Just the usual LibsofLFW types being overly sensitive of any post they perceive as being slightly critical of "the narrative" - And made easier on this occasion because he's in Sydney and has no idea what it's like in London these days.

According to these people: You just have to deal with tooled-up lowlifes rolling around the streets unchallenged. Stopping people for searches is just racist. And if they have an addiction or mental health issue, those are waaaaaaaaay more important than your life and whatever you're meant to be doing with it right now. So accept the stabbing, never expect justice, and shut up.

6 murders in the last 4 days, average age of the victim: 54.

Let’s not turn this into a political argument as in true LFW traditions it turns into a real bun fight when the reality is that a decent human being who even at his advanced years took time in his life to try and help others.

James O’Halloran RIP on 14:56 - Aug 18 with 3617 viewsDavieQPR

James O’Halloran RIP on 17:43 - Aug 17 by PlanetHonneywood

A stupid and ridiculous statement, and incredibly insensitive to use this awful tragedy to try and blame someone who has little to no control over the decay that's been setting into British society for decades.

Gut wrenching to think of the horror and trauma that poor man went through in his final moments on this earth.

RIP.

Insensitive yes but to say the Mayor of London has little or no control over something that is his remit, no.
Thomas O’Halloran RIP on 14:57 - Aug 18 with 3612 viewsHarbour

RIP Thomas and condolences to your family I cannot imagine what you are going through.
James O’Halloran RIP on 16:12 - Aug 18 with 3546 viewsPlanetHonneywood

James O’Halloran RIP on 14:56 - Aug 18 by DavieQPR

Insensitive yes but to say the Mayor of London has little or no control over something that is his remit, no.

Out of interest, whom would you hold accountable for Grenfell or, the 7/7 attacks or, the 2011 riots?

The causative factors leading to the suspect thinking he could stab an old man on a motability scooter to death are not in the Mayor's remit; these are societal issues which requires the national government to address.

Look at Dunblane as an example; you wouldn't blame the local mayor for the fact someone walked into a school and shot the place up, but we could blame the government if they hadn't acted to ban firearms and there were subsequent similar atrocities.

Whether the issue of policing numbers is something to raise question on is a moot point. Not sure you would expect the police to be on every corner 24 hours a day, but why do you think SK is to blame and what could/should he have done?

However, I heard a Police Federation rep point the blame at reductions in policing numbers at a succession of Home Secretaries before after the Borough Market attacks.

Either way, if SK is to blame like his predecessors for each key incident in London, I think we need to first look at the incidents themselves and consider if its not attributable to something deep rooted and above a mayor's pay grade.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Thomas O’Halloran RIP on 17:04 - Aug 18 with 3394 viewsBoston

It's pretty easy in my book, you blame the person(s), who commit the crime.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

James O’Halloran RIP on 17:19 - Aug 18 with 3326 viewsSheffieldHoop

James O’Halloran RIP on 16:12 - Aug 18 by PlanetHonneywood

Out of interest, whom would you hold accountable for Grenfell or, the 7/7 attacks or, the 2011 riots?

The causative factors leading to the suspect thinking he could stab an old man on a motability scooter to death are not in the Mayor's remit; these are societal issues which requires the national government to address.

Look at Dunblane as an example; you wouldn't blame the local mayor for the fact someone walked into a school and shot the place up, but we could blame the government if they hadn't acted to ban firearms and there were subsequent similar atrocities.

Whether the issue of policing numbers is something to raise question on is a moot point. Not sure you would expect the police to be on every corner 24 hours a day, but why do you think SK is to blame and what could/should he have done?

However, I heard a Police Federation rep point the blame at reductions in policing numbers at a succession of Home Secretaries before after the Borough Market attacks.

Either way, if SK is to blame like his predecessors for each key incident in London, I think we need to first look at the incidents themselves and consider if its not attributable to something deep rooted and above a mayor's pay grade.

Sadiq Khan is the equivalent of the Police and Crime Commissioner and is responsible for the totality of policing in the capital.

He was happy to remove Cressida Dick over "Her response to misogyny and racism in the force" (However that works out, no idea, something about a private whatsapp group) - So with that in mind, Why shouldn't people expect him to remove himself, Mr Sadiq "Doing everything in my power to cut stop and search" (While people are bowling about with 16-inch swords tucked down their tracksuit bottoms) Khan.

Now he's claiming to be "heartbroken" over this latest murder - Yeah right, I'll believe it when I see you actually start to do something about it. As ever, these people will lie and excuse their way out of taking the public's safety seriously. Anyway, not wanting to turn this into an argument, maybe we can do it the next time there is a murder serious enough to warrant a thread on here.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024