Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Responsibility, response, result - Preview 20:10 - Apr 6 with 2797 viewsNorthernr

Responsibility, response, result - Preview 6th Apr 2023 19:58
Instagram statements and peace talks with supporters won't dig QPR out of the ever-deepening hole they find themselves in ahead of the Easter double header - it's time for the players to take responsibility on the pitch as the R's host Preston. 2

Responsibility, response, result - Preview on 22:27 - Apr 6 with 2460 viewscolinallcars

Excellent preview particularly outlining the way in which the club has left us in the dark like parents in hushed tones saying “shush, don't let the children hear”
I fear the jig's up for this season. Perhaps next season we can start anew and this'll all be just a painful memory.
Responsibility, response, result - Preview on 23:41 - Apr 6 with 2353 viewsozexile

I'm sure we restructured the medical team at the end of last season. If the medical team is sound then that only leaves the strength and conditioning coach to have a look at.
Responsibility, response, result - Preview on 08:03 - Apr 7 with 2085 viewsthehat

Thamks Clive - Perfectly described.

What a mess - I really can’t see anything other than a Preston win today.

Unfortunately I think we still have some way to go until we bottom out.

But we will go again this afternoon with all the hope and expectations - its what we do.

Looking forward to Pie, Mash and Liquor followed by a few pints with friends and family but dreading the 90 minutes of football in between.
Responsibility, response, result - Preview on 09:28 - Apr 7 with 1933 viewsmart_Goblin

Absolutely spot on. Agree with every word of the piece.

I really hope that a lot, if not all of these points are allowed to be made to people at the club, from the owner to the manager and everyone in between in an inquest in May. It doesn’t feel like anybody at the club is listening right now and they need to, albeit too late.

Only frustrating thing is the players need telling a few home truths too….and they will be gone, either on holiday, back at their owner clubs or away finding pastures new.

But for what it’s worth, today and the next few games is not the time.
I totally get that the people who go every week, of which I’m not one, have now cracked and rightly so .

But Preston only bringing 670 today so we need to drown them out and make LR loud and proud so the players know we are with them.

If we do that and we still get thumped then I think us as fans have every right to let this lot know what we think
Responsibility, response, result - Preview on 09:44 - Apr 7 with 1902 viewsHooping_Mad

4 Red cards match abandoned.

We haven't done that yet.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Responsibility, response, result - Preview on 10:40 - Apr 7 with 1801 viewsJules4367

Another great summary and clearly, from the replies, people agree.

The problem for me, however, is that the people who 'should' be reading this - the players, the DoF, etc will not and therein lies the issue.

Too many of the players we have are in 'end of season' , 'holiday looming', 'working out their notice period' mode . QPR will just be a reference on their future careers and once they are elsewhere there will be no remorse or admission of culpability.

It is not 'their' fault that QPR are in League One and they will not even look at the position the hoops end up in.

I have been saying (ad nauseum) for a long time now, that there is no culpability - they play lousy and take their wage packet nonetheless.

For the last 'X' number of years the team has given up 10 minutes to go and let stupid goals in to throw away valuable 2 or 1 points. All that has happened the last 2/3 of this season is that a number (not all) appear to have given up when we have a goal scored against us.

But two games still have thrown away a valuable 4 points in the last 5 minutes and if we are anywhere near to winning today , watch out for the rabbit punch to the kidneys as they concede after 85 minutes!

Their is love for QPR but I only see it with Chair, Adomah and Armstrong.... I am not sure who else really is bothered about their stint at relegation bound QPR any more!

(I looked up the role of Director of Football and it says 'one employed to take the pressure off the manager/coach, enabling them to focus on tactics and methods of play, etc'. Where has our DoF done this?? Instead of DoF I believe we should start moving up the alphabet - try DoG or DoH - both seem more pertinent!)
Responsibility, response, result - Preview on 18:08 - Apr 7 with 1319 viewsjoe90

Whether we stay up or go down, this team is done. Even if they pull their finger out and win all the remaining games, they need to go. They’re beyond redemption. We need a fresh start. The powers that be have put their lot in with Ainsworth and they need to back him. End of.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024