Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching the England game with now sound 20:23 - Nov 17 with 4147 viewsloftboy

Is there no VAR ? Looked a pen to me
[Post edited 17 Nov 2023 20:24]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Watching the England game with now sound on 20:31 - Nov 17 with 3313 viewsLanhoop

Ref seems to be a Portuguese cousin of Stroud, his Portuguese friend on VAR is having a sleep right now and can't be disturbed.
Watching the England game with now sound on 20:39 - Nov 17 with 3258 viewsLblock

Another Dourgate snoozefest

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Watching the England game with now sound on 20:55 - Nov 17 with 3202 viewsloftboy

Watching the England game with now sound on 20:39 - Nov 17 by Lblock

Another Dourgate snoozefest

To call it Dire would be complimentary!

Watching the England game with now sound on 20:57 - Nov 17 with 3191 viewsRebalhoop

Painful innit…
What’s with all the tippy tippy crap,no disrespect but it’s Malta ffs
Watching the England game with now sound on 21:03 - Nov 17 with 3162 viewsdmm

It's astonishing how often England play the ball back instead of forward.
Watching the England game with now sound on 21:09 - Nov 17 with 3146 viewsLblock

The obsession with a pivot and a deep lying midfielder is bizarre

It’s Malta FFS

So so poor

Watching the England game with now sound on 21:15 - Nov 17 with 3103 viewsStanisgod

Just watching some paint dry, better than this dirge. Throw in10 yards from Malta by line , throw back into own half, get ball halfway in Malta half pass back , back 4 pass sideways at every opportunity. Malta will get tired and we'll look good forgetting the rubbish beforehand.
Refs a joke by the way

[Post edited 17 Nov 2023 21:22]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Watching the England game with now sound on 21:20 - Nov 17 with 3091 viewsloftboy

The previous 75 minutes will probably be forgotten now.

Login to get fewer ads

Watching the England game with now sound on 21:23 - Nov 17 with 3059 viewsaston_hoop

More important than the England performance, I am no closer to understanding what VAR adds to a game

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Watching the England game with now sound on 21:26 - Nov 17 with 3034 viewsRebalhoop

Lot of empty seats,says it all…
Watching the England game with now sound on 21:27 - Nov 17 with 3028 viewsbob566

Been impressed by Malta. Rightback looks too good for the Maltese league.
Watching the England game with now sound on 21:28 - Nov 17 with 3017 viewsHantsR

Watching the England game with now sound on 21:23 - Nov 17 by aston_hoop

More important than the England performance, I am no closer to understanding what VAR adds to a game

Well, in this game, it should have been used for the Kane penalty/booking and was unwanted for the Rice 'goal'. Yes, two players technically offside, but he'd been on a long solo run with a brilliant shot and the 'offside' players didn't appear to be active.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2023 21:29]
Watching the England game with now sound on 21:37 - Nov 17 with 2966 viewsLanhoop

I used to go to a lot of England games, tonight again shows why I've never paid to watch a Southgate team. 80,000 poor sods there have wasted their hard earned on this crap.
Watching the England game with now sound on 21:44 - Nov 17 with 2935 viewsLblock

Watching the England game with now sound on 21:37 - Nov 17 by Lanhoop

I used to go to a lot of England games, tonight again shows why I've never paid to watch a Southgate team. 80,000 poor sods there have wasted their hard earned on this crap.

Agree

It’s caution everytime and despite that we could end up with egg on the old chin
Start of the game tonight almost a San Marino moment and being 0-1 down would’ve really confused those multi millionaires out there

Anyway…. The luminary of Notts County, non league etc gave it their all and made it “really hard for us”
Bless

Watching the England game with now sound on 21:46 - Nov 17 with 2925 viewsted_hendrix

That bad eh?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Watching the England game with now sound on 22:08 - Nov 17 with 2848 viewsQPROslo

Watching the England game with now sound on 21:46 - Nov 17 by ted_hendrix

That bad eh?

Off topic a bit but good news. Sinclair Armstrong scored for Ireland U21's in Norway tonight, but lost 3-2.
Watching the England game with now sound on 22:10 - Nov 17 with 2831 viewsqpr1976

Watching the England game with now sound on 21:37 - Nov 17 by Lanhoop

And yet after Ramsey, he’s probably Englands most successful manager. A Final and a Semi Final, even Sir Alf didn’t manage that (although ‘66 keeps him at #1)
I get your point about the style though, although I reckon he’s invested in yourh more than any other England manager…..?
Watching the England game with now sound on 22:13 - Nov 17 with 2809 viewsnumptydumpty

I see you watched the game with no sound Loftboy.

Probably been more entertaining if you watched with no vision also.

QPR of the last year would have had a chance of a positive result against this particular England team tonight.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Watching the England game with now sound on 23:00 - Nov 17 with 2703 viewskensalriser

Watching the England game with now sound on 22:13 - Nov 17 by numptydumpty

I see you watched the game with no sound Loftboy.

Probably been more entertaining if you watched with no vision also.

QPR of the last year would have had a chance of a positive result against this particular England team tonight.

QPR of the last year would have been walloped by Malta.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2023 23:01]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:02 - Nov 17 with 2699 viewsnumptydumpty

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Watching the England game with now sound on 01:42 - Nov 18 with 2562 viewsLazyFan

Watching the England game with now sound on 21:27 - Nov 17 by bob566

Been impressed by Malta. Rightback looks too good for the Maltese league.

Yeah, the RB looked useful. I wonder if he's a bit small for the champ and might get caught out if the big guys stand on him for the long diagonal. Something they try with Paal and fail as Paal can head the ball.

But yeah, the RB looked quite nippy and skilful. Seemed to keep Rashford at bay for most of the game. Not sure Rashers was really up for it, though.

Everyone was playing like it was a training session. What we can deduce is that if key players like Kane or Bellingham are missing, Southgate has no plan B or any plan whatsoever, really. He's just relying on a new golden generation to save him. I bet they win the Euro's and he's hailed as a success.

zzzzzzzzzz

Watching the England game with now sound on 07:26 - Nov 18 with 2427 viewspaulparker

Watched the first 20 minutes then switched off
Boring team, as well as listening to Dion Dublin who could put a glass eye to sleep topped with screaming kids and a bad trumpet player

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Watching the England game with now sound on 07:58 - Nov 18 with 2397 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Watching the England game with now sound on 07:26 - Nov 18 by paulparker

Watched the first 20 minutes then switched off
Boring team, as well as listening to Dion Dublin who could put a glass eye to sleep topped with screaming kids and a bad trumpet player

Last time I was in London I watched about 30 minutes of a game that he was the co-commentator on.

How many times did he use the word 'quality'. Evertthing was quality his, that or the other. Boring as feck and then unbeknownst to me, he's on the BBC doing a show on house-flipping! He's going to be groomed to fill the void left by Huw Edwards at this rate, unless Jermaine Jenas beats him to it.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Watching the England game with now sound on 08:26 - Nov 18 with 2349 viewsdaveB

can never really win with these type of games, thrashed them away and noses were turned up saying it's only Malta

We didn't play well last night but still won pretty easily
Watching the England game with now sound on 09:46 - Nov 18 with 2283 viewsterryb

It certainly was a dire game!

Perhaps I'm the only one, but I didn't think it was a penalty. Kane made contact with the goalkeeper rather than the other way round IMO, but it shouldn't have been a caution.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024