Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Granero 20:40 - Jul 14 with 3519 viewsloftboy

According to Ssn he came top in today's stamina and fitness tests

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Granero on 20:48 - Jul 14 with 2918 viewsbosh67

According to the club or his girlfriend?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Granero on 20:51 - Jul 14 with 2887 viewstooting_hoop

.... Which is exactly what I would release if I had an overpaid player I was looking to move on who had a fitness question mark over him.

Just saying like.

Follow me on Twitter @tootinghoop

Granero on 20:59 - Jul 14 with 2821 viewskropotkin41

If you watch the video they were doing an exercise where the whole group ran out and then sprinted back, slowest eliminated - looked like Adel early doors - and then they kept going until there were three left at which point Granero won and then went again against the clock.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Granero on 21:11 - Jul 14 with 2745 viewsconnell10

fock me , either he has jet propelled boots or the rest are way unfit, as the last time i saw this geezer play for rangers he could barely muster a gentle jog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Granero on 21:16 - Jul 14 with 2705 viewskropotkin41

Granero on 21:11 - Jul 14 by connell10

fock me , either he has jet propelled boots or the rest are way unfit, as the last time i saw this geezer play for rangers he could barely muster a gentle jog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He must just be very good at conserving his energy!

Granero on 21:18 - Jul 14 with 2685 viewsthame_hoops

i would love to see granero play for us this season.
Granero on 21:28 - Jul 14 with 2622 viewsbarbicanranger

A Granero thread; second only to an Adel thread in popularity.

Excusing my facetiousness, did any one follow Granero in Spain this year? - how did he play?

Personal opinion is I am not sure he can cut it in a struggling team in the premier league, happy to be proven wrong. I think he relies on having quality players around him and his game is too easily impacted by form and confidence - seeing him against (MK Dons / Swindon?) when his confidence was low he couldn't find a pass.
Granero on 21:36 - Jul 14 with 2576 viewsQPRMUSO

Granero on 21:18 - Jul 14 by thame_hoops

Me too, I still think in the prem he is the quality of player we need.
Login to get fewer ads

Granero on 21:42 - Jul 14 with 2531 viewsOakR

Agreed - we have to set-up the right way to use him but he looked like he had real quality on occasions before getting completely demoralised with our complete lack of any form of tactics.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Granero on 21:44 - Jul 14 with 2512 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

And me, I just hope he doesn't run around in circles too often

It's got to be Yarg

Granero on 21:47 - Jul 14 with 2492 viewsichbinnaughty

Granero on 21:28 - Jul 14 by barbicanranger

A Granero thread; second only to an Adel thread in popularity.

Excusing my facetiousness, did any one follow Granero in Spain this year? - how did he play?

Personal opinion is I am not sure he can cut it in a struggling team in the premier league, happy to be proven wrong. I think he relies on having quality players around him and his game is too easily impacted by form and confidence - seeing him against (MK Dons / Swindon?) when his confidence was low he couldn't find a pass.

Errrrr CRUCIATE LIGAMENT about 5 games into last season.
Unknown quantity.
Good pedigree.
Our club/squad is a completely different place than we he last played for us so,injury recovery permitting, he might turn up to be the player we thought we'd signed in the first place...
Granero on 21:47 - Jul 14 with 2492 viewsjamois

Can anyone tell me what his best position is? A serious question. I mean, is he a deep-lying CM who likes to tackle and pass? Is he a creative genius in the no.10 mould? Is he a box-to-box all action type? I could never tell from the Hughes debacle....Or is he just useless?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Granero on 22:01 - Jul 14 with 2414 viewsBklynRanger

Granero on 21:47 - Jul 14 by jamois

Can anyone tell me what his best position is? A serious question. I mean, is he a deep-lying CM who likes to tackle and pass? Is he a creative genius in the no.10 mould? Is he a box-to-box all action type? I could never tell from the Hughes debacle....Or is he just useless?

Somebody wrote an article on that very question when he came to us. I think the answer was attacking midfielder.

Having watched that video he does seem to have been out in front on any of the runs that were filmed, so fair enough. Possible false start at one point but other than that quite encouraging.
Granero on 22:01 - Jul 14 with 2415 viewsfacto

Granero on 21:47 - Jul 14 by jamois

best position on a seat on a plane back to spain!
Granero on 22:13 - Jul 14 with 2348 viewschris1969

Phillips, Granero and Faurlin feel like 3 new signings. Possibly add Taarabt to that list as well. Don't think we need to worry too much about midfield signings this season.
Granero on 22:16 - Jul 14 with 2336 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Granero on 22:13 - Jul 14 by chris1969

Phillips, Granero and Faurlin feel like 3 new signings. Possibly add Taarabt to that list as well. Don't think we need to worry too much about midfield signings this season.

Did we ever? Centre backs and strikers (just ask Holloway)

It's got to be Yarg

Granero on 22:29 - Jul 14 with 2249 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Played shite in a team of shite. No worse a player than anyone else. I'm willing to give him another go. He wasn't a bad player, we was a bad club.
Granero on 22:47 - Jul 14 with 2165 viewskropotkin41

I honestly don't believe you can say much about anyone based on how they played the last time we were in the Premiership........... I mean it's possible to highlight some good characters like Hill and Nelsen, but it must have been really hard for anyone to play in that collection of strangers posing as a team.

It'd be great to see Granero come up with the goods this season.

Granero on 22:58 - Jul 14 with 2111 viewsichbinnaughty

Granero on 22:47 - Jul 14 by kropotkin41

I honestly don't believe you can say much about anyone based on how they played the last time we were in the Premiership........... I mean it's possible to highlight some good characters like Hill and Nelsen, but it must have been really hard for anyone to play in that collection of strangers posing as a team.

It'd be great to see Granero come up with the goods this season.

Amen to that.
He might be an unexpected delight.

Or he might be cack again.
Granero on 23:03 - Jul 14 with 2093 viewsLoft1979

That.
And not as a winger. ...
Granero on 23:05 - Jul 14 with 2075 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Granero on 23:03 - Jul 14 by Loft1979

That.
And not as a winger. ...

Absolutely. Tuck him in behind Charlie

It's got to be Yarg

Granero on 08:40 - Jul 15 with 1766 viewsMytch_QPR

Granero on 22:29 - Jul 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

Played shite in a team of shite. No worse a player than anyone else. I'm willing to give him another go. He wasn't a bad player, we was a bad club.

He has the ability, but the focus went when we started to struggle.

What should be happening is this: new season, wipe the slate clean, assess the player's fitness / form / attitude and make decisions from there. It may be that we don't need to buy as many players as we thought. I also think that Steve Black is bringing a positive feel to the place, which will be different to the reign of the arrogant taff.

Keep everything crossed - apart from your eyes.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Granero on 08:53 - Jul 15 with 1720 viewssimmo

He's a good player that got caught up in the shitstorm from last time. Imagine spending nearly all your career with a different club and then moving, to a new team, in a new league, in a new country and then trying to be part of a splintered and toxic dressing room with cliques, changed management and fcked up politics. I am not excusing some of his previous performances, as it was clear he threw in the towel after an initially strong start, but that doesnt stop him being a good player for a team like QPR.

I think in the right environment, as part of the right team and dressing room, he will do well for us. Would be glad to see him stay.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Granero on 08:54 - Jul 15 with 1717 viewsDANRANGER

All the talk of these returning players is getting frustrating. They belong to QPR and should be available for selection just like the others. They are our players until someone makes an offer that we are willing to accept, just like any of our players.

I agree with forgetting about mistakes made previously and I'd be surprised if any of the returning players do not see a change in the atmosphere at QPR. So its a fresh start for all of them and the bottom line is they improve the squad and need to get on board quickly to integrate back into it, that is if HR wants them.
Granero on 11:30 - Jul 15 with 1582 viewsTacticalR

Granero on 22:01 - Jul 14 by BklynRanger

Somebody wrote an article on that very question when he came to us. I think the answer was attacking midfielder.

Having watched that video he does seem to have been out in front on any of the runs that were filmed, so fair enough. Possible false start at one point but other than that quite encouraging.

This was the article (by Miguel Ortiz)
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/18025/and-still-the

The gist was that Granero wanted to play as an attacking midfielder rather than a defensive midfielder.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024