Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bentley 09:16 - Jul 29 with 5993 viewsTheBlob

Yessssss....they listen and they learn.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-line-up-16m-bid-

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Bentley on 09:20 - Jul 29 with 3671 viewseghamranger

Was he the trialist at Hendon last night ?
Bentley on 09:24 - Jul 29 with 3630 viewsaston_hoop

Bentley on 09:20 - Jul 29 by eghamranger

Was he the trialist at Hendon last night ?

Well he was dropped from the Southend team that beat Charlton last night. Also nice to see Charlton losing to poorer opposition this close to the first game!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bentley on 09:27 - Jul 29 with 3605 viewsTheBlob

Bentley on 09:24 - Jul 29 by aston_hoop

Well he was dropped from the Southend team that beat Charlton last night. Also nice to see Charlton losing to poorer opposition this close to the first game!

Wasn't dropped - family problems cited.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 9:30]

Bentley on 09:28 - Jul 29 with 3581 viewsDiscodroids

well pleased with this one blob, got a few mates round leigh on sea way, that rate him very highly and reckon he'll be an england player one day.

just hope the slinky Green does'nt wear down his will to live by performing in a perfunctory manner for the next 20 years

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Bentley on 09:30 - Jul 29 with 3577 viewsCanadaRanger

Goalies? I remember when we had a (Rolls) Royce...
Bentley on 09:31 - Jul 29 with 3564 viewsdaveB

He was brilliant in the play off final
Bentley on 09:32 - Jul 29 with 3554 viewsTheBlob

Bentley on 09:28 - Jul 29 by Discodroids

well pleased with this one blob, got a few mates round leigh on sea way, that rate him very highly and reckon he'll be an england player one day.

just hope the slinky Green does'nt wear down his will to live by performing in a perfunctory manner for the next 20 years

Can't stop watching this Disco......

Bentley on 09:34 - Jul 29 with 3531 viewsCamberleyR

£6K a week in L2? How can Southend who average about 5000 pay any of their players that much? The economics of the madhouse.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Bentley on 09:38 - Jul 29 with 3491 viewsMark1

Good bit of business if true.

One out for £3.5 million,replacement £1.6 million and if he's that good resale value too.

Like the good old days - without the Victorian clothing -showing me age !!
Bentley on 09:41 - Jul 29 with 3471 viewssimmo

I don't like him. Thought he was a tw@t at Wembley.

Could be a good buy though.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Bentley on 09:42 - Jul 29 with 3467 viewsNorthernr

That would be a tremendous signing. That is, of course, assuming we don't bung him on the bench all year and keep playing our 36 year old goalkeeper, frustrating him into leaving for West Ham/Palace/Reading in a cut price move this time next year.
Bentley on 09:54 - Jul 29 with 3392 viewsDiscodroids

Bentley on 09:42 - Jul 29 by Northernr

That would be a tremendous signing. That is, of course, assuming we don't bung him on the bench all year and keep playing our 36 year old goalkeeper, frustrating him into leaving for West Ham/Palace/Reading in a cut price move this time next year.

read my mind.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Bentley on 09:54 - Jul 29 with 3403 viewsessextaxiboy

Every Southend fan I speak to over this way reckons that Bentley played a big part in the promotion and hanging on to him is their only chance of staying up .
Bentley on 09:57 - Jul 29 with 3373 viewsDevonWhite

Bentley on 09:41 - Jul 29 by simmo

I don't like him. Thought he was a tw@t at Wembley.

Could be a good buy though.

What did he do?
Bentley on 09:58 - Jul 29 with 3360 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'd be happy with this.

Talking of Southend keepers I just googled Royce he's now GK coach at Brentford.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Bentley on 09:58 - Jul 29 with 3359 viewsBlackandGoldR

The article says should Green depart but we should buy him anyway.
If we did he's nailed on to be on the bench unless Green isn't fit.
Bentley on 10:30 - Jul 29 with 3146 viewsMedwayR

I was hoping we'd go for Bentley & will be very pleased if it happens.

I have no problem with him starting as cover for Green, who has established himself as No.1 & recently been recalled for England, dropping him for the Southend GK would be a bit off in my opinion & I doubt Bentley will be expecting to be first choice like McCarthy was.

When Green gets injured/suspended Bentley would get his chance like McCarthy did last season. Unfortunately McCarthy himself got injured too so Green came straight back in, had that worked out differently McCarthy might still be here.

Poll: Who’s better?

Bentley on 10:50 - Jul 29 with 3034 viewskingsburyR

Bentley on 09:57 - Jul 29 by DevonWhite

What did he do?

He did what most self confident goalies do now during penalty shoot outs.

Delayed the game by going for his water bottle. Chatting to the taker before the kick, greeting the kicker during the walk etc etc...

Good goal keepers need that certain cockiness...Manual Neuer (Sp?) anyone....

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Bentley on 10:54 - Jul 29 with 3006 viewsQPR_John

I'd get the decimal point put in place before somebody has a heart attack
Bentley on 10:55 - Jul 29 with 2997 viewsfakekerby

Top quality young keeper with loads of experience already.

I'm not sure he'd happily sit on the bench either, so it would really give Green some competition.

I think he'd be a great signing and he's one player i've been hoping for all summer.

It looks like we're spending about 25-30% of the money we have coming in from each sale. Sterling money for Chery, McCarthy money for Bentley, etc... so far it's looked very shrewd business.
Bentley on 11:00 - Jul 29 with 2968 viewssimmo

Bentley on 10:50 - Jul 29 by kingsburyR

He did what most self confident goalies do now during penalty shoot outs.

Delayed the game by going for his water bottle. Chatting to the taker before the kick, greeting the kicker during the walk etc etc...

Good goal keepers need that certain cockiness...Manual Neuer (Sp?) anyone....

Where exactly have you seen Neuer act like that? I don't mind the keeper being self assured and having personality, etc but I thought the way he went about it showed a real lack of class - especially for a day at Wembley.

I doubt if he was playing for the other team that day he would have been allowed to act the way he did, I reckon Ainsworth would be of the opinion that winning was enough.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Bentley on 11:14 - Jul 29 with 2891 viewsJonDoeman

Says we'll sign him if Green goes ? Oh the turmoil! I feel sorry for Ramsey , what chance has the poor sod got! 2 weeks before KO his defensive line up is 3 kids & a keeper who might be leaving!
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 11:15]

It Is What It Is !!

Bentley on 11:16 - Jul 29 with 2876 viewsBluce_Ree

Bentley on 09:28 - Jul 29 by Discodroids

I will find you and I will kill you.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Bentley on 11:23 - Jul 29 with 2834 viewsDiscodroids

Bentley on 11:16 - Jul 29 by Bluce_Ree

I will find you and I will kill you.

sorry guv.

"you, you can run but you cant hide"

wez @mad max 2.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 11:27]

Bentley on 11:23 - Jul 29 with 2835 viewsadhoc_qpr

We really need to get some clarification on who is staying and who is going!

Are we in a position where we have to accept any reasonable offer for any player? Or is it only players like Green that are still on high wages?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024