Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wednesday's referee 22:15 - Sep 14 with 4403 viewsNorthernr

Bloody pain in the arse this bloke

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/40369
Wednesday's referee on 20:50 - Sep 16 with 2667 viewseghamranger

Not changed to be fair!!!! ✊✊
Wednesday's referee on 21:06 - Sep 16 with 2643 viewsnorthampton_hoop

He is proving to be a Wally.
Wednesday's referee on 22:13 - Sep 16 with 2521 viewsCiderwithRsie

Generally speaking, all you want from a ref is to be consistent.

But consistently a pain in the arse is not the answer.
Wednesday's referee on 22:18 - Sep 16 with 2501 viewsHarbour

North called it right ref was a pain in rhe arsss..
Wednesday's referee on 22:35 - Sep 16 with 2473 viewsRed_Ranger

Nutter.
Wednesday's referee on 22:38 - Sep 16 with 2460 viewsstowmarketrange

Wednesday's referee on 22:18 - Sep 16 by Harbour

North called it right ref was a pain in rhe arsss..

He wasnt helped by the Linesman though.He couldn't see a clear handball in the penalty area or one the Blackburn players carry the ball over the line.Absolutely shocking performance from him.He almost fell over his Labrador once too.
Wednesday's referee on 22:39 - Sep 16 with 2452 viewsthemodfather

deadman is brain dead, the linesman was even wrose and both should face a hearing from the league and refs assoc.....sir alex would not stand for it...like styles, deadman is a tw@at.
Wednesday's referee on 22:42 - Sep 16 with 2439 viewsStanisgod

Ginger lino was no better. Blatant pen for the handball right in his vision and the most ludicrous throw in given ever, with over half the ball still in,sat right above it. Deadmans the same every f#cking time, you just know before a ball is kicked with some of them somethings gonna kick off, shouldn't be that way surely.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Wednesday's referee on 22:46 - Sep 16 with 2418 viewsRBlock

The low point was when Mackie was pressuring their defender, who decided to go down, catch the ball and slide over the line, for our corner. I would have been less pissed off if he had given a foul against Mackie, but how he could possibly come to that decision is beyond me.
Wednesday's referee on 23:05 - Sep 16 with 2346 viewsTacticalR

Seemed to be in a world of his own and got the crowd riled up.

Air hostess clique

Wednesday's referee on 23:12 - Sep 16 with 2306 viewsdaveB

2 of the most incredible decisions i have ever seen.

1 - booking Austin who hadn't left the pitch and was tying his boots up, he booked him forced him off and waited nearly 2 minutes before he let him back on in one of the most childish things I have ever seen at a football match and I watched Adel Taarabt for 4 years

2 - by far the best was the fella being chased by Mackie 5 yards from the touchline he catches the ball and a corner is given, it was hard not to laugh

Dreadful all night, how he didn't give a penalty was beyond me and you could see he enjoyed giving a foul against Onouha for an identical jump to the first goal. Neither were fouls
Wednesday's referee on 23:20 - Sep 16 with 2283 viewsStanisgod

Wednesday's referee on 23:12 - Sep 16 by daveB

1 - booking Austin who hadn't left the pitch and was tying his boots up, he booked him forced him off and waited nearly 2 minutes before he let him back on in one of the most childish things I have ever seen at a football match and I watched Adel Taarabt for 4 years

2 - by far the best was the fella being chased by Mackie 5 yards from the touchline he catches the ball and a corner is given, it was hard not to laugh

Dreadful all night, how he didn't give a penalty was beyond me and you could see he enjoyed giving a foul against Onouha for an identical jump to the first goal. Neither were fouls

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Austin thing, perhaps he doesn't know that you can let a player back on without a break in play. Always had a face you want to slap. Modern day ghurnam singh.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Wednesday's referee on 23:26 - Sep 16 with 2256 viewsPhilmyRs

Wednesday's referee on 23:12 - Sep 16 by daveB

Yeah the Austin one was a shocker. One of the refs on here will need to remind me of the rules but I thought at the refs discretion he could wave you back on. This clown made Charlie wait until play was dead. Don't remember ever having that done to me. Had to laugh first half with one of ours (Perch I think) put a vicious ball into our box out for a corner only for the ref to signal goal kick. And yes, blatant penalty missed.
Wednesday's referee on 23:27 - Sep 16 with 2251 viewsstowmarketrange

Wednesday's referee on 23:20 - Sep 16 by Stanisgod

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Austin thing, perhaps he doesn't know that you can let a player back on without a break in play. Always had a face you want to slap. Modern day ghurnam singh.

He seemed to want to make a point over it.Pathetic display from him.
Wednesday's referee on 23:27 - Sep 16 with 2250 viewsDWQPR

Wednesday's referee on 23:20 - Sep 16 by Stanisgod

He does know as he waived the Blackburn defender straight back on. With Austin it was the most churlish bit of authority waiving I have ever seen from a ref. Gurnam Singh was just woeful, Deadman was a cùnt tonight. Their first from what I saw was a foul on Smithies, in the second half Onouha did nothing different with their keeper but got penalised for it, the handball was so blatant it was beyond belief and the moment when their defender decided to catch the ball was a complete joke. What the hell he booked Austin for I don't know. Frustrates me when good money is paid and you end up watching an egotistical ref.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Wednesday's referee on 23:30 - Sep 16 with 2227 viewsgigiisourgod

Wednesday's referee on 23:27 - Sep 16 by stowmarketrange

He seemed to want to make a point over it.Pathetic display from him.

Absolute disgrace. Complete incompetence. Had a five minute convo with their manager in the third minute of injury time. Have it down the tunnel you cnt!
Wednesday's referee on 23:35 - Sep 16 with 2198 viewslondonscottish

Wednesday's referee on 22:38 - Sep 16 by stowmarketrange

He wasnt helped by the Linesman though.He couldn't see a clear handball in the penalty area or one the Blackburn players carry the ball over the line.Absolutely shocking performance from him.He almost fell over his Labrador once too.

It was unf88kcenbelievable

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Wednesday's referee on 23:37 - Sep 16 with 2192 viewsJuzzie

Ellerslie Road side lino was awful. Counted at least four basic errors;

No blatant handball/pen given which if scored would have put us 2-1 up and changed the pattern of the game

Ball not over the line yet he gave a throw in

Not seeing the player grab the ball before sliding over the line

One other.. .Cant remember, will edit when i do!

And im still not sure their first goal was legit. Smithies seemed to have the ball in his hands.

[Post edited 16 Sep 2015 23:54]
Wednesday's referee on 23:41 - Sep 16 with 2179 viewsNW10Hoop

You can wave a player back on no matter how clearly they have feigned injury but Charlie had to stay off for an age. That ref made the game all about him way before that though, and getting an injury time pep talk with hands on both shoulders from the Blackburn manager was a disgrace too
[Post edited 17 Sep 2015 0:26]
Wednesday's referee on 23:44 - Sep 16 with 2172 viewsjonno

Wednesday's referee on 23:27 - Sep 16 by DWQPR

He does know as he waived the Blackburn defender straight back on. With Austin it was the most churlish bit of authority waiving I have ever seen from a ref. Gurnam Singh was just woeful, Deadman was a cùnt tonight. Their first from what I saw was a foul on Smithies, in the second half Onouha did nothing different with their keeper but got penalised for it, the handball was so blatant it was beyond belief and the moment when their defender decided to catch the ball was a complete joke. What the hell he booked Austin for I don't know. Frustrates me when good money is paid and you end up watching an egotistical ref.

Correct. And he explained to both Austin and Onuoha when they complained that he couldn't let Charlie back on the pitch until the ball went out of play and the game had stopped. Yet in the second half he waved the Blackburn player who had gone off for having treatment immediately back on while the game was in progress. He needs to explain those actions to both managers and fans. Also the Onuoha incident with their keeper was no different to the first goal we conceded yet he gave different decisions for both situations. Abysmal officials who had clearly lost the respect of both sets of players long before the end of the game.
Wednesday's referee on 23:49 - Sep 16 with 2151 viewsjohncharles

The Austin thing was just petulance. Can a ref do that without being pulled up by whoever governs these things ?
He missed so many things but the linesman missed even more. The throw in that never was. We could see all the way from the Loft that not much more than half the ball was over the line.

Strong and stable my arse.

Wednesday's referee on 00:09 - Sep 17 with 2111 viewsNorthernr

Well I did warn you.

Particularly enjoyed the defender grounding the ball with two hands for a fair try in the second half. No video referee to refer it to so gave a corner.
Wednesday's referee on 06:51 - Sep 17 with 1939 viewsactonman

I may be wrong and have no idea why Austin got booked but is there some stupid rule that because Austin was not injured and left the field then he has to wait for a break before re entering ?

Having said that , the bloke was a complete tool and as for that Lino, I have seen better from the dads who get lumbered with a flag on a Saturday morning watching their kids play junior football
Wednesday's referee on 07:15 - Sep 17 with 1903 viewsdaveB

Wednesday's referee on 06:51 - Sep 17 by actonman

I may be wrong and have no idea why Austin got booked but is there some stupid rule that because Austin was not injured and left the field then he has to wait for a break before re entering ?

Having said that , the bloke was a complete tool and as for that Lino, I have seen better from the dads who get lumbered with a flag on a Saturday morning watching their kids play junior football

thats the rule that if you go off the pitch you can't come back on until the ref tells you but he didn't go off he was on the touchline, the 4th official was trying to get him to go off the pitch but he wouldn't go, was pathetic all round.
Wednesday's referee on 07:33 - Sep 17 with 1873 viewslondonscottish

Wednesday's referee on 00:09 - Sep 17 by Northernr

Well I did warn you.

Particularly enjoyed the defender grounding the ball with two hands for a fair try in the second half. No video referee to refer it to so gave a corner.

I still can't believe I saw that. And that he got away with it.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024