Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire 00:24 - Dec 14 with 11284 views18StoneOfHoop

..on a not too bad and probably one-off MOTD2 debut. That must doubtless be much to the chagrin of the always slagging right-wing LFW cabal of Messrs L block, paul parker and Disco, who in my view delighted in a disgusting relentless o.t.t. campaign of traducing him non-stop and giving him an unfunny dated disrespectful nickname...something about headwear,was it?..yawn..no matter what CR did.

The thing is I pretty much probably agree with all 3 of these gents, and the majority of fans too I suspect, that after relegation and that shameful season of shyte mainly down to HR,but CR had shown he wasn't up to it and I very much looked forward to getting Warburton or 'the dream' Dave Clement's boy in. With a hefty FFP fine forever looming, by getting in the cheaper in-house option the board seemed to be clearly indicating a period of cutting-their-cloth mid-table retrenchment and consolidation as their remit before Tony Fernandes
went changing the goalposts mid-season by tweet.

BUT by innocent Victor Stevenson's little bald head,I was gonna get behind and give a fair crack to WHOEVER the incumbent of the seemingly irrevocably doomed Loftus Road hotseat was.

<<One notable exception to the rule being the stern disciplinarian wannabe sergeant-major Assistant Manager Bruce Rioch recruited from Arse, with the more shy and retiring beta male Stewart Houston, was a bullying count on the day he arrived and the day he left n all.>>

Even foo king master of the tweet frigging Freddie 'Mr Parrotface' Davies would get my backing.

Note the suspicious hat.

The MOTD2 gig kept him away at least for a moment from the mind-numbing brain atrophying tedium of watching Bargain Hunt on daytime telly as he has for the last 4 weeks he informed to a guffaw from Chappers and Shearer. Really wish this thoroughly decent honourable honest humble gent, who tried his best at all times, gets a nice youth academy training job somewhere soon.

Presenter Mark Chapman made an interesting and wise point IMHO in saying that getting an in-stadium bond between players,fans and boards is essential to a successful thriving happy club. And to that end it was a very good clever innovation of Jurgen Klopp to get that typical Germanic style gesture of getting the whole squad to line up holding hands and raise arms at the end of the game to salute the Kop who responded in kind. This gets a vital communal 'we're all in it together' unified positive feeding off one another circle of virtue process going that's something you very much don't get from www social media and messageboards,home of the unruly bitter lonely anonymous obnoxious crank, where there is such a negative disunited disparate individual unhelpful undermining carping vibe by the vocal minority nearly every second of every day.

By the way gotta say that all 3 chaps I've called out above, make well-thought out,entertaining funny posts which makes 'em top posters on these boards - we wouldn't want dull anodyne complete unanimity Stepford Wives-type happy-clappy harmony, would we FFS? ! Vive la difference! However much I disagree or get wound up by them,they be good lads all the same. Paul Parker,I think - or was it LBlock? - really showed he was the bigger man too by starting threads giving CR grudging praise when we won,to be fair.

Moving forward, that's more than enough on CR.
'History is bunk',Henry Ford the car-producing capitalist opined around 1916,
we move on rapidly.
The future's looking bright,the future's looking Jimmy.

[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 2:22]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr. Christopher Ramsey Esquire on a decent on 00:32 - Dec 14 with 9031 viewstimcocking

And he's got so little experience in football, they asked him to be the motd pundit. Sigh.
Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr. Christopher Ramsey Esquire on a decent on 00:36 - Dec 14 with 9021 viewsisawqpratwcity

Can you have a 'right-wing troika'?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Ramsey Esquire on a not too on 01:39 - Dec 14 with 8910 viewsPunteR

Spot on 18 .
I didn't see motd2 but I'm sure Ramsey came across well.
Football is a ruthless business and Ramsey would have known this.
Fairplay to him for taking the job on. His best just wasn't good enough for some.
Its a shame it didn't work out,he was genuinely trying to do his best which is more than we could say for Redknapp.
He helped bring in Hall,Luongo,Chery,great players, so his time here wasn't a complete waste,unlike Paul Hart which some compared him to.
He was the start of a new era at QPR,and hopefully Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink can pick up where Ramsey left and improve us and get Loftus rd rocking again.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr. Christopher Ramsey Esquire on a decent on 01:45 - Dec 14 with 8900 views18StoneOfHoop

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr. Christopher Ramsey Esquire on a decent on 00:36 - Dec 14 by isawqpratwcity

Can you have a 'right-wing troika'?

Interestingish point,White City.

I think cabals can be cliques and vice-versa.

A cabal is a group of people united in some close design together, usually to promote their private views or interests in a church, state, or other community, often by intrigue, usually unbeknownst to persons outside their group. Cabals are sometimes secret societies composed of a few designing persons, and at other times are manifestations of emergent behaviour in society or governance on the part of a community of persons who have well established public affiliation or kinship. The term can also be used to refer to the designs of such persons or to the practical consequences of their emergent behaviour, and also holds a general meaning of intrigue and conspiracy. The use of this term usually carries strong connotations of shadowy corners, back rooms and insidious influence. The term is frequently used in conspiracy theories; some Masonic conspiracy theories describe Freemasonry as an internationalist secret cabal.

The term took on its present meaning from a group of ministers of King Charles II of England (Sir Thomas Clifford, Lord Arlington, the Duke of Buckingham, Lord Ashley, and Lord Lauderdale), whose initial letters coincidentally spelled CABAL, and who were the signatories of the Secret Treaty of Dover that allied England to France in a prospective war against the Netherlands.However, the Cabal Ministry they formed can hardly be seen as such; the Scot Lauderdale was not much involved in English governance at all, while the Catholic ministers of the Cabal (Clifford and Arlington) were never much in sympathy with the Protestants (Buckingham and Ashley). Nor did Buckingham and Ashley get on very well with each other. Thus the "Cabal Ministry" never really unified in its members' aims and sympathies, and fell apart by 1672; Lord Ashley, who became Earl of Shaftesbury, later became one of Charles II's fiercest opponents. The theory that the word originated as an acronym from the names of the group of ministers is a folk etymology, although the coincidence was noted at the time and could possibly have popularized its use. The group, who came to prominence after the fall of Charles' first Chief Minister, Lord Clarendon, in 1667, was rather called the Cabal because of its secretiveness and lack of responsibility to the "Country party" then run out of power.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 2:01]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr. Christopher Ramsey Esquire on a decent on 03:02 - Dec 14 with 8834 viewsisawqpratwcity

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr. Christopher Ramsey Esquire on a decent on 01:45 - Dec 14 by 18StoneOfHoop

Interestingish point,White City.

I think cabals can be cliques and vice-versa.

A cabal is a group of people united in some close design together, usually to promote their private views or interests in a church, state, or other community, often by intrigue, usually unbeknownst to persons outside their group. Cabals are sometimes secret societies composed of a few designing persons, and at other times are manifestations of emergent behaviour in society or governance on the part of a community of persons who have well established public affiliation or kinship. The term can also be used to refer to the designs of such persons or to the practical consequences of their emergent behaviour, and also holds a general meaning of intrigue and conspiracy. The use of this term usually carries strong connotations of shadowy corners, back rooms and insidious influence. The term is frequently used in conspiracy theories; some Masonic conspiracy theories describe Freemasonry as an internationalist secret cabal.

The term took on its present meaning from a group of ministers of King Charles II of England (Sir Thomas Clifford, Lord Arlington, the Duke of Buckingham, Lord Ashley, and Lord Lauderdale), whose initial letters coincidentally spelled CABAL, and who were the signatories of the Secret Treaty of Dover that allied England to France in a prospective war against the Netherlands.However, the Cabal Ministry they formed can hardly be seen as such; the Scot Lauderdale was not much involved in English governance at all, while the Catholic ministers of the Cabal (Clifford and Arlington) were never much in sympathy with the Protestants (Buckingham and Ashley). Nor did Buckingham and Ashley get on very well with each other. Thus the "Cabal Ministry" never really unified in its members' aims and sympathies, and fell apart by 1672; Lord Ashley, who became Earl of Shaftesbury, later became one of Charles II's fiercest opponents. The theory that the word originated as an acronym from the names of the group of ministers is a folk etymology, although the coincidence was noted at the time and could possibly have popularized its use. The group, who came to prominence after the fall of Charles' first Chief Minister, Lord Clarendon, in 1667, was rather called the Cabal because of its secretiveness and lack of responsibility to the "Country party" then run out of power.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 2:01]

I have distant memories of History lessons at Holland Park Comprehensive. We had a delightful old gentleman (whose name I cannot recall unfortunately) who was telling us about the period when George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham, was so favoured by the King that a nest of roads in London were named after him and his title, including the long-disappeared "Of Alley".

I had always assumed that cabal came from the Kabbalah, the esoteric sect within Judaism. Wiktionary seems to bear this out.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cabal

"English
Wikipedia has an article on:
cabal

Etymology

From French cabale, from Medieval Latin cabala, which in turn is derived from the Hebrew קבלה ‎(kabbala, “something received”) (i.e., from tradition, from antiquity). It is likely that the mystical often secretive nature of Kabbalah led to formation of the word cabal.
Pronunciation

IPA(key): /kəˈbæl/

Noun

cabal ‎(plural cabals)

1. A usually secret exclusive organization of individuals gathered for a political purpose.

The cabal is plotting to take over the world.

2. A secret plot.

The cabal to destroy the building was foiled by federal agents.

3. An identifiable group within the tradition of Discordianism."

Note the happy accident in the third definition!

I called attention to the oxymoronic nature of a 'right-wing troika' because you usually assume that something Russian is going to be Communist. That doesn't stand scrutiny, though since "A Russian carriage drawn by a team of three horses abreast" would have to pre-date the Revolution, making it something of the feudal Czarist times. I don't suppose you can get much more right-wing than that.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 3:15]

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 03:20 - Dec 14 with 8817 views18StoneOfHoop

Deffo a secret Disco SoG Farage three headed hydra cabal going on in some LFW threads..Frankie Knuckles? Worked for the FBI in the 1980's.

But keep it strictly hush-hush on the QT.

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 08:14 - Dec 14 with 8624 viewsscot1963

thought he came across well - understated with a sense of humour
Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr. Christopher Ramsey Esquire on a decent on 08:20 - Dec 14 with 8614 viewscaliforniahoop

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr. Christopher Ramsey Esquire on a decent on 03:02 - Dec 14 by isawqpratwcity

I have distant memories of History lessons at Holland Park Comprehensive. We had a delightful old gentleman (whose name I cannot recall unfortunately) who was telling us about the period when George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham, was so favoured by the King that a nest of roads in London were named after him and his title, including the long-disappeared "Of Alley".

I had always assumed that cabal came from the Kabbalah, the esoteric sect within Judaism. Wiktionary seems to bear this out.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cabal

"English
Wikipedia has an article on:
cabal

Etymology

From French cabale, from Medieval Latin cabala, which in turn is derived from the Hebrew קבלה ‎(kabbala, “something received”) (i.e., from tradition, from antiquity). It is likely that the mystical often secretive nature of Kabbalah led to formation of the word cabal.
Pronunciation

IPA(key): /kəˈbæl/

Noun

cabal ‎(plural cabals)

1. A usually secret exclusive organization of individuals gathered for a political purpose.

The cabal is plotting to take over the world.

2. A secret plot.

The cabal to destroy the building was foiled by federal agents.

3. An identifiable group within the tradition of Discordianism."

Note the happy accident in the third definition!

I called attention to the oxymoronic nature of a 'right-wing troika' because you usually assume that something Russian is going to be Communist. That doesn't stand scrutiny, though since "A Russian carriage drawn by a team of three horses abreast" would have to pre-date the Revolution, making it something of the feudal Czarist times. I don't suppose you can get much more right-wing than that.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 3:15]

Isawqpratwcity, I was in Maine house, 75-82
Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 08:33 - Dec 14 with 8569 viewsDiscodroids

Well this is a nice thread to open on a monday morning.a thread about chris ramsey splicing into my politics fu ckin outrageous. beyond the realms of the 3rd dimension.

' right wing cabal'. you normally save these political barbs for my birthday thread 18 stoner, along with your 'bullying' accusations you lay at my door as well, while showing the all inclusive vision of lennie peters in a sensory deprivation tank and ignoring the shit that people say to me in the first place. i normally ignore it. but fu ck it.

what a cluster c unt of a thread .

if you want it today 18 stroner just say the word squire and you'll get it bite sized chunks .

just imagine the response if i started this thread with limp wristed lisping barbs at the left wing glitterati. the'rd be more outrage than david banner on a nandrolone spinal tap.

pathetic.

if you have morning glory for me this morning , heres a tip. cut a picture of ray winstone out and place it atop to snugly fit fluffy pillows and give it the rogering it so desperately craves from a bleating sniping, oh so offended lfw entity.

if you dont ike the discodroid crack pipe put it down man,.

what an absolute c unt of a thread to open up on a monday morning.

QPR brotherhood .dont make me fackin laugh. Fu ckin well sick of this shit. i barely start threads any more because of the constant sniping. what the fks wrong with some of you lot ..u boat pack mentality bullshit.

leave it up to clive ..if you want me off the board clive, just say mate. cause the left wing pumped up erect phallus, is pushing my back molars out. all two fu kin inches of it.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 9:11]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 09:18 - Dec 14 with 8449 viewsWokingR

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 08:33 - Dec 14 by Discodroids

Well this is a nice thread to open on a monday morning.a thread about chris ramsey splicing into my politics fu ckin outrageous. beyond the realms of the 3rd dimension.

' right wing cabal'. you normally save these political barbs for my birthday thread 18 stoner, along with your 'bullying' accusations you lay at my door as well, while showing the all inclusive vision of lennie peters in a sensory deprivation tank and ignoring the shit that people say to me in the first place. i normally ignore it. but fu ck it.

if you want it today 18 stroner just say the word squire and you'll get it bite sized chunks .

just imagine the response if i started this thread with limp wristed lisping barbs at the left wing glitterati. the'rd be more outrage than david banner on a nandrolone spinal tap.

pathetic.

if you have morning glory for me this morning , heres a tip. cut a picture of ray winstone out and place it atop to snugly fit fluffy pillows and give it the rogering it so desperately craves from a bleating sniping, oh so offended lfw entity.

QPR brotherhood .dont make me fackin laugh. Fu ckin well sick of this shit. i barely start threads any more because of the constant sniping. what the fks wrong with some of you lot ..u boat pack mentality bullshit.

leave it up to clive ..if you want me off the board clive, just say mate. cause the left wing pumped up erect phallus, is pushing my back molars out. all two fu kin inches of it.

Disco
Step back, count to 10 and then read the post again.
I don't know 18SOH from Adam so am not defending him for the sake of it but I certainly didn't see his post as calling you out personally as he actually goes on to say himself.
I think the point he is making is that several of you were very vociferous in your condemnation of Ramsey.
He does come across as a very decent person who simply wasn't up to the job. Most on here agreed that he had to go but it was the way that some made it personal that perhaps crossed the line.
Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr. Christopher Ramsey Esquire on a decent on 09:21 - Dec 14 with 8438 viewsisawqpratwcity

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr. Christopher Ramsey Esquire on a decent on 08:20 - Dec 14 by californiahoop

Isawqpratwcity, I was in Maine house, 75-82

Howdy!

Macaulay, 67-70

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 09:31 - Dec 14 with 8392 viewsDiscodroids

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 09:18 - Dec 14 by WokingR

Disco
Step back, count to 10 and then read the post again.
I don't know 18SOH from Adam so am not defending him for the sake of it but I certainly didn't see his post as calling you out personally as he actually goes on to say himself.
I think the point he is making is that several of you were very vociferous in your condemnation of Ramsey.
He does come across as a very decent person who simply wasn't up to the job. Most on here agreed that he had to go but it was the way that some made it personal that perhaps crossed the line.

Ive always got on with you Woking but why does he need to mention my politics as he perceives it in his world, in a post related to a football manager?. why ?. again!!.

a poxy meagre thin gruel of Right wing, Farage and Ramsey Inferences , Served up in a robins nest apron as nutrasweet low cal Racism. leave it out, Bollocks to that on the 8.18 am to stratford this morning.

he does it time and time again. sick to the high teeth of it.

I come on this board to talk football music and Occasionally comment on political ones , not to log on here on a monday morning and kop that ill informed one eyed , echo chamber of virtuous shit cntery.

who needs this crap on a monday morning. f uck it.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 9:43]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 09:44 - Dec 14 with 8328 viewshoof_hearted

For the love of god, Woking. Calm this down with a picture of a ripe pair of norks, sharpish.
(For the avoidance of doubt I don't mean sharpish norks - although that's not to rule them out.)
Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 09:46 - Dec 14 with 8320 viewsfrancisbowles

Yes he came over well. Yes he was treated poorly by the 'club' and numerous impatient fans. Yes he is a thoroughly honest and decent man ( as far as I can tell).

I personally think he deserved more time, especially after the introduction of 'advisor' Warnock. I also would like to see him back as a coach to work with players at all levels to include a limited role of individual improvement for the first team squad.

However, it is time to forget our differences on CR and, not wishing to dampen civilised debate on this forum and elsewhere, we simply must end the nasty, ugly and divisive behaviour that has accompanied his appointment.

Time to unite and move forward.
Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr. Christopher Ramsey Esquire on a decent on 10:11 - Dec 14 with 8244 viewscaliforniahoop

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr. Christopher Ramsey Esquire on a decent on 09:21 - Dec 14 by isawqpratwcity

Howdy!

Macaulay, 67-70

You should see it now
Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 10:29 - Dec 14 with 8206 viewsWokingR

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 09:44 - Dec 14 by hoof_hearted

For the love of god, Woking. Calm this down with a picture of a ripe pair of norks, sharpish.
(For the avoidance of doubt I don't mean sharpish norks - although that's not to rule them out.)

Let's see Disco remain angry whilst trying to maintain eye contact with this lovely.

The eyes ! Look into her eyes.

Disco, obviously I have no idea what history or previous you and 18SOH have.
I just read his post in isolation and didn't share your sense of outrage
Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 10:36 - Dec 14 with 8177 viewsozexile

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 10:29 - Dec 14 by WokingR

Let's see Disco remain angry whilst trying to maintain eye contact with this lovely.

Wow that stirred something.
Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 11:01 - Dec 14 with 8122 viewshoof_hearted

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 10:29 - Dec 14 by WokingR

Woking - my vote for the next middle east peacemaker. IS would just pack it in if they were faced with tactics like that.

Proof that the internet is a good thing even if it is clearing up a mess caused by the internet being a bad thing.

(When I say clearing up a mess caused by the internet I mean...erm... )
Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr. Christopher Ramsey Esquire on a decent on 11:03 - Dec 14 with 8105 viewsisawqpratwcity

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr. Christopher Ramsey Esquire on a decent on 10:11 - Dec 14 by californiahoop

You should see it now

Not seen it since 1970. Was it still comprehensive when you went? When I was there, kids of Tony Benn, Bob Monkhouse, Alexis Korner and John Le Mesurier attended. It was interesting, I met a load of foreign diplomats' kids. Everyone from silver-spooners to skinheads went there. I remember once a mass brawl in the Park between HPS and, what was the school round the corner from Ladbroke Grove Tube, Isaac Newton School? Not that I was involved.

Where in it's 'catchment' area did you live? Notting Hill/Shepherds Bush me.

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 11:06 - Dec 14 with 8094 viewspeejaybee

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 09:31 - Dec 14 by Discodroids

Ive always got on with you Woking but why does he need to mention my politics as he perceives it in his world, in a post related to a football manager?. why ?. again!!.

a poxy meagre thin gruel of Right wing, Farage and Ramsey Inferences , Served up in a robins nest apron as nutrasweet low cal Racism. leave it out, Bollocks to that on the 8.18 am to stratford this morning.

he does it time and time again. sick to the high teeth of it.

I come on this board to talk football music and Occasionally comment on political ones , not to log on here on a monday morning and kop that ill informed one eyed , echo chamber of virtuous shit cntery.

who needs this crap on a monday morning. f uck it.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 9:43]

F**K Bob Geldorf-I Love Mondays.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 12:21 - Dec 14 with 7919 views18StoneOfHoop

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 08:33 - Dec 14 by Discodroids

pathetic.

Ooh-er get her! The dummy seems well and truly spat!
Didn't expect or see that coming.
Got out the wrong side of the bed this morning or what, dear Mr.Droid?

I have,and I hope I have shown and put it on the LFW record, immense affection and respect for you and your incredible unique genius posts.I just don't agree with them. We come from opposite sides of the town and different wings of the argument..very different places.. so naturally we're going to piss each other off on a pretty regular basis but that doesn't mean I don't have respect and admiration for you and laugh out loud at your brilliant riffs like I wouldn't for any other LFW poster.

On the other hand I do heartily get sick to the back teeth of your gratuitous irrelevant unnecessary off-topic digs and references to the likes of Harriet Harman,Dianne Abbott,Mica Paris and any other lefty easy open-goal target when you're obstensibly supposedly talking /posting about a QPR player or manager.

So naturally we're going to piss each other off on a pretty regular basis but that doesn't mean I don't have respect and admiration for you.

Indeed If anybody.. ANYBODY!..
Alan McDonald post England v Norn Ireland at Wembley 1985 style

..tried by underhand backdoor whingeing by PM to Clive to try and mug you off and ban you from LFW, now that we've all seen and been entertained by the brilliant calibre of your remarkable contributions, I would metaphorically take off my cyber cloak and fight them even though I'm not much cop at that. "If you want to ban Disco come and see me" as our Macca would have it.

I don't know where you're getting your info about left-wing phalluses from but 2 inches is not only a rank damnable calumny but a gross hurtful exaggeration.My lawyers will be on to you shortly [pun intended]. How dare you!

In all serious plain-speaking;
I have sincere true respect Glenn for you from me Olly,
in all true candid honesty,
however much your posts can wind me up and irritate me and make me want to avoid this otherwise excellent addictive time-wasting forum.

Keep on keeping on.

I look forward to many more caustic draughts of the DiscoDroid crack pipe..

We're by no means a 2 man band of QPR brothers old boy, but we can Shirley get along?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 13:09]

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 12:30 - Dec 14 with 7874 viewsClive_Anderson

I don't get the obsession with Ramsey, he wasn't up to it and now he's gone. Not sure what being a very dull pundit on MOTD2 proves either.
Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 12:37 - Dec 14 with 7857 viewsDiscodroids

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 12:21 - Dec 14 by 18StoneOfHoop

Ooh-er get her! The dummy seems well and truly spat!
Didn't expect or see that coming.
Got out the wrong side of the bed this morning or what, dear Mr.Droid?

I have,and I hope I have shown and put it on the LFW record, immense affection and respect for you and your incredible unique genius posts.I just don't agree with them. We come from opposite sides of the town and different wings of the argument..very different places.. so naturally we're going to piss each other off on a pretty regular basis but that doesn't mean I don't have respect and admiration for you and laugh out loud at your brilliant riffs like I wouldn't for any other LFW poster.

On the other hand I do heartily get sick to the back teeth of your gratuitous irrelevant unnecessary off-topic digs and references to the likes of Harriet Harman,Dianne Abbott,Mica Paris and any other lefty easy open-goal target when you're obstensibly supposedly talking /posting about a QPR player or manager.

So naturally we're going to piss each other off on a pretty regular basis but that doesn't mean I don't have respect and admiration for you.

Indeed If anybody.. ANYBODY!..
Alan McDonald post England v Norn Ireland at Wembley 1985 style

..tried by underhand backdoor whingeing by PM to Clive to try and mug you off and ban you from LFW, now that we've all seen and been entertained by the brilliant calibre of your remarkable contributions, I would metaphorically take off my cyber cloak and fight them even though I'm not much cop at that. "If you want to ban Disco come and see me" as our Macca would have it.

I don't know where you're getting your info about left-wing phalluses from but 2 inches is not only a rank damnable calumny but a gross hurtful exaggeration.My lawyers will be on to you shortly [pun intended]. How dare you!

In all serious plain-speaking;
I have sincere true respect Glenn for you from me Olly,
in all true candid honesty,
however much your posts can wind me up and irritate me and make me want to avoid this otherwise excellent addictive time-wasting forum.

Keep on keeping on.

I look forward to many more caustic draughts of the DiscoDroid crack pipe..

We're by no means a 2 man band of QPR brothers old boy, but we can Shirley get along?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 13:09]

no dummy here, just a butt plug rammed up my anus , thrust there from a great height.

who else on here has to put up with this shit??. im walking over egg shells not to offend .

when do i ever reference you when i offer a different opinion on a thread that has 25 opinions of the same Lefty arse cheek ?, the answer olly, is never.

just drop me out of your right wing/farage/ chris ramsey quadratic equation. you know ive got a mixed race son, any suggestion my criticism of that asinine excuse for a football manager was anything to do with race is a disgusting slur.

why should i have to log on to this message board and read that!. Its great on here, im meant to take shit from people and not give it back. that will be shining bright mate.

now if you dont mind , im studding my christmas ham with cloves and fortnum and mason marmalade.

ba rup pa pa pum
[Post edited 14 Dec 2015 12:38]

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 12:41 - Dec 14 with 7838 viewsisawqpratwcity

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 12:30 - Dec 14 by Clive_Anderson

I don't get the obsession with Ramsey, he wasn't up to it and now he's gone. Not sure what being a very dull pundit on MOTD2 proves either.

Anybody?............Anybody?.............No.

Try something else, Clive. Dumping on coach Ramsey is so last week.

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 12:42 - Dec 14 with 7830 viewsClive_Anderson

Congratulations to thoroughly decent Mr.Christopher Leroy Ramsey Esquire on 12:41 - Dec 14 by isawqpratwcity

Anybody?............Anybody?.............No.

Try something else, Clive. Dumping on coach Ramsey is so last week.

Eh?

Can someone explain to me what exactly is going on?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024