Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are focked! 14:22 - Dec 27 with 4287 viewsconnell10

That is all.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

We are focked! on 14:23 - Dec 27 with 2920 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Come on mate, chin up!

6 months to play for and in the unlikely event we do go down loads of room at the bar.
We are focked! on 14:24 - Dec 27 with 2908 viewsFDC

Rancid stench of death.

Merry Christmas everyone
We are focked! on 14:26 - Dec 27 with 2873 viewsRs_Holy

The players are not giving up... let's get behind the lads, hope we get a striker, a couple of defenders in the window and do enough to avoid relegation.
We are focked! on 14:27 - Dec 27 with 2840 viewsDiscodroids

given that opposing players are now searching through their attics and bringing in objet d'art with emotional attachments to them to parade on the pitch , such is their certainty that they will score against us..im looking forward to wolves striker jon bodvarrsson arranging for the bones of his viking forefathers to be displayed on the pitch with an eamonn andrews style procession of his extended family in full national dress to make an appearance when he score an inevitable first half brace against us on new years eve.

I was also very impressed with perch second half..his audition to play Sgt Elias emerging from the jungle with a division of the Viet Cong in pursuit in the remake of Platoon was very special..falling on to his fcking knees every time Brighton's March had the ball.

as far as Luongo and ngbakto are concerned A Guinness book of world records Entry if ever there was, for 'Most inconsequential pairing since Bernie Winters teamed up with his slobbering gelded Mute Beast , Schnorbitz.'

to top it all off that surreal image of fernandes, Ramsey and Les sitting there clucking like they are waiting for their methadone substitute in a government funded shooting gallery, summed up the visceral mouldering diseased fck pot we are in.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 14:28]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

We are focked! on 14:29 - Dec 27 with 2815 viewsFredManRave

We are focked! on 14:24 - Dec 27 by FDC

Rancid stench of death.

Merry Christmas everyone

Have you been looking at Holloways posts from this year?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

We are focked! on 14:29 - Dec 27 with 2814 viewsBakes

We are focked! on 14:26 - Dec 27 by Rs_Holy

The players are not giving up... let's get behind the lads, hope we get a striker, a couple of defenders in the window and do enough to avoid relegation.

This is a joke right? If not I'll have double of whatever your on.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

We are focked! on 14:29 - Dec 27 with 2810 viewsHadders

At least we have something to play for...
We are focked! on 14:32 - Dec 27 with 2749 viewsNov77

When are we getting that 40,000 seat stadium?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Login to get fewer ads

We are focked! on 14:32 - Dec 27 with 2746 viewsYorkRanger

We are focked! on 14:27 - Dec 27 by Discodroids

given that opposing players are now searching through their attics and bringing in objet d'art with emotional attachments to them to parade on the pitch , such is their certainty that they will score against us..im looking forward to wolves striker jon bodvarrsson arranging for the bones of his viking forefathers to be displayed on the pitch with an eamonn andrews style procession of his extended family in full national dress to make an appearance when he score an inevitable first half brace against us on new years eve.

I was also very impressed with perch second half..his audition to play Sgt Elias emerging from the jungle with a division of the Viet Cong in pursuit in the remake of Platoon was very special..falling on to his fcking knees every time Brighton's March had the ball.

as far as Luongo and ngbakto are concerned A Guinness book of world records Entry if ever there was, for 'Most inconsequential pairing since Bernie Winters teamed up with his slobbering gelded Mute Beast , Schnorbitz.'

to top it all off that surreal image of fernandes, Ramsey and Les sitting there clucking like they are waiting for their methadone substitute in a government funded shooting gallery, summed up the visceral mouldering diseased fck pot we are in.

Have to say in amongst all the misery that first paragraph did make me laugh Disco...
We are focked! on 14:33 - Dec 27 with 2734 viewsconnell10

I don't know where our next goal will come from let alone our next win!! So I think we are nailed on to go down!

We are focked! on 14:34 - Dec 27 with 2712 viewsFredManRave

Brilliant, mate.

Your post match wit and repartee after each and every gob bumming almost make the gob bummings themselves worthwhile.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

We are focked! on 14:37 - Dec 27 with 2673 viewsCheshireR

Thanks Disco - you have put the first smile on my face since 12.30
We are focked! on 14:39 - Dec 27 with 2653 viewsbosh67

It was interesting at the weekend. I was sat next to a relative who is a badminton coach. She said there are a lot of young players in the game and they are very athletic, have some ability, but only a few of them have any kind of mentality to either see out a win or pick themselves up when they are losing.

It was an interesting thought with the personnel at our club at the moment. We do have players that can 'run about' a lot, we also have players with some skill, but we are horribly lacking both leaders and players that have the right mentality to grind results out and see each other through bad periods. With players like Derry and Hill etc, we had quite a few of them around, who had the mentality to push on when we needed to and pick others up when needed as well.

The mentality of the players to be actually able to deal with things in the this squad is really lacking. Nothing to do with how skilful they are or their fitness levels. They simply aren't mentally strong enough or just don't have the mentality needed, bar a few players.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We are focked! on 14:39 - Dec 27 with 2636 viewsDiscodroids

We are focked! on 14:34 - Dec 27 by FredManRave

Brilliant, mate.

Your post match wit and repartee after each and every gob bumming almost make the gob bummings themselves worthwhile.

Under Ollies reign, Ive been okay up until that moment when Brighton transmutated into Bremner, Clarke, Giles and Lorimer when they knocked the ball about for half an hour.

I'll be alright in twenty mins. Ive stuck some tramadol in my super bock.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

We are focked! on 14:40 - Dec 27 with 2626 viewskomradkirk

Nice work Rangers.
I booked my flight to Newcastle on Christmas Day,beer excuse.
It could be like my last trip there where i watched the match on a big screen in a pub with complimentary strippers.
We are focked! on 14:41 - Dec 27 with 2605 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We are focked! on 14:40 - Dec 27 by komradkirk

Nice work Rangers.
It could be like my last trip there where i watched the match on a big screen in a pub with complimentary strippers.

Were they free or did they say you had a nice tie or something?
We are focked! on 14:44 - Dec 27 with 2553 viewsBrixtonR

We are focked! on 14:34 - Dec 27 by FredManRave

Brilliant, mate.

Great post but I think you are being slightly harsh on that wonderful example of a professional footballer at his peak.....Perch. The unswerving courage he showed to battle for the header when smithies lost the ball up field made Lieutenant Colonel “Mad” Jack Churchill look like the love child of Chrles Hawtry and Gloria off it ain't alf hot Mum.
We are focked! on 14:44 - Dec 27 with 2551 views100percent

We are focked! on 14:40 - Dec 27 by komradkirk

Nice work Rangers.

The big question is.....
Are we seriously going to allow Holloway to choose some players in the January window??
We are focked! on 14:46 - Dec 27 with 2524 viewsRs_Holy

We are focked! on 14:29 - Dec 27 by Bakes

This is a joke right? If not I'll have double of whatever your on.

No joke... we played really well for 45 minutes against the best team in the division in their back yard... we gave away a stupid pen and had a player wrongly sent off.
The players are still trying to play football but we lack a bit of strength in the middle.
I honestly believe if we can get a proper striker, and a strong midfielder on loan for 6 months (and they don't get injured) we WILL stay up
We are focked! on 15:03 - Dec 27 with 2390 viewsR_from_afar

We are focked! on 14:33 - Dec 27 by connell10

I don't know where our next goal will come from let alone our next win!! So I think we are nailed on to go down!

Oh come on don't be so melodramatic, someone's bound to score an own goal for us soon.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

We are focked! on 15:06 - Dec 27 with 2360 viewsNov77

We are focked! on 14:46 - Dec 27 by Rs_Holy

No joke... we played really well for 45 minutes against the best team in the division in their back yard... we gave away a stupid pen and had a player wrongly sent off.
The players are still trying to play football but we lack a bit of strength in the middle.
I honestly believe if we can get a proper striker, and a strong midfielder on loan for 6 months (and they don't get injured) we WILL stay up

Considering we were safely ensconced in mid-table the day Holloway took over, that's something to be grateful for?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

We are focked! on 15:06 - Dec 27 with 2360 viewsconnell10

We are focked! on 15:03 - Dec 27 by R_from_afar

Oh come on don't be so melodramatic, someone's bound to score an own goal for us soon.

RFA

We are focked! on 15:11 - Dec 27 with 2294 viewsRs_Holy

We are focked! on 15:06 - Dec 27 by Nov77

Considering we were safely ensconced in mid-table the day Holloway took over, that's something to be grateful for?

Oh yeh ... I forgot how rosey the garden was under JFH...
We are focked! on 15:11 - Dec 27 with 2294 viewsoldmeadoniansR

We are focked! on 14:46 - Dec 27 by Rs_Holy

I too felt we played well first half. Some incisive football along the floor. It is obviously doom and gloom at the moment but I am sure we will stay up. As an aside Perch scored 1 out of 10 pitchside from me.
We are focked! on 15:12 - Dec 27 with 2276 viewsBrixtonR

We are focked! on 15:11 - Dec 27 by oldmeadoniansR

I too felt we played well first half. Some incisive football along the floor. It is obviously doom and gloom at the moment but I am sure we will stay up. As an aside Perch scored 1 out of 10 pitchside from me.

I can't believe you gave him 1. Was that for putting his top on the right way round ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024