Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report 20:12 - May 8 with 2166 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/45640
QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 21:10 - May 8 with 2049 viewsDejR_vu

'Without the ball QPR weren't so much exposed as bent over and lubed up'

'This was beyond suicidal. This was necking three packs of painkillers with a bottle of bleach, shooting yourself in the face and jumping off a high building into heavy traffic'

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 22:24 - May 8 with 1918 viewsJamesB1979

Great read as always. Think the fans are the ones that deserve/need a holiday rather than the players and management team.
QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 23:22 - May 8 with 1859 viewsozranger

I'd be interested Clive.. how many times this season has N/A won the man of the match award? Seems like quite a few to me.
QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 23:30 - May 8 with 1850 viewsNorthernr

QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 23:22 - May 8 by ozranger

I'd be interested Clive.. how many times this season has N/A won the man of the match award? Seems like quite a few to me.

End of season ratings, reports and stats will be online next week and I'll make sure I include that for you.
QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 23:45 - May 8 with 1830 viewsPunteR

QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 23:30 - May 8 by Northernr

End of season ratings, reports and stats will be online next week and I'll make sure I include that for you.

I'm gonna guess 4. Newcastle, Rotherham , Brentford. Norwich.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 07:52 - May 9 with 1652 viewsLblock

QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 23:45 - May 8 by PunteR

I'm gonna guess 4. Newcastle, Rotherham , Brentford. Norwich.

I'd go maybe 7 including Burton away and home to your list

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 08:05 - May 9 with 1630 viewssmegma

QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 07:52 - May 9 by Lblock

I'd go maybe 7 including Burton away and home to your list

Derby away. Bristol City away.
QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 08:47 - May 9 with 1569 viewsNorthernr

By the looks of things it’s Norwich A, Brentford A, Burton H, Brighton A, Brentford H, Newcastle H
Login to get fewer ads

QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 10:12 - May 9 with 1471 viewsdaveB

One thing I noticed that seemed new was the away support. I've only been to a handful of away games this season but is that a regular thing now where fans sit in silence during the game only to go to the bar at half time, set off flares, dance around throwing beer at each other whilst filming themselves singing. That seemed to go on for most of the second half as well by the sound of it. Seemed really odd
QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 10:18 - May 9 with 1464 viewsfrancisbowles

QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 10:12 - May 9 by daveB

One thing I noticed that seemed new was the away support. I've only been to a handful of away games this season but is that a regular thing now where fans sit in silence during the game only to go to the bar at half time, set off flares, dance around throwing beer at each other whilst filming themselves singing. That seemed to go on for most of the second half as well by the sound of it. Seemed really odd

Whoever set that flare off in that small crowded concourse at Norwich needs putting away. All it needed for things to go horribly wrong was for one or two to panic and there could have been a terrible crush.
QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 12:55 - May 9 with 1295 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 10:12 - May 9 by daveB

Had a bit of a preseason friendly atmosphere. Also early kick offs can be a bit flat, although Norwich fans made a go of it. Then they have a bit more to sing about. At least we didn't start singing the we're fcking sht song. That would have killed me!

I wouldn't bother trying to understand the 'concourse party people' if I were you!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 19:18 - May 9 with 1031 viewsMancR

How on earth we stayed up this season has been miraculous.
I will put it down to the win at Fulham where we could've lost by 5😎
QPR slump to four goal defeat to end a dire season - Report on 05:18 - May 10 with 866 viewsjonno

Many thanks Clive for your brilliant reports and excellent site.
I have to say I fear for next season though......something needs to change.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024