Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This kidnapped model malarkey 20:34 - Aug 8 with 6179 viewsloftboy

Anyone else think it doesn't quite add up, or is it me being a cynical old git?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

This kidnapped model malarkey on 20:43 - Aug 8 with 3742 viewsMedwayR

No I agree, something doesn't feel right about it.

Poll: Who’s better?

This kidnapped model malarkey on 20:44 - Aug 8 with 3736 viewscolinallcars

It does sound iffy but then again we are living in times when people are getting acid sprayed in their face, joggers are pushing women under buses and most countries have people living in their midst that want to slaughter them.
This kidnapped model malarkey on 21:13 - Aug 8 with 3647 viewsCiderwithRsie

It all sounds batsh*tcrazy, but the question is whether it's a crazy stalker or a crazy publicity stunt. Glad I'm not a policeman really.
This kidnapped model malarkey on 21:16 - Aug 8 with 3628 viewsloftboy

This kidnapped model malarkey on 21:13 - Aug 8 by CiderwithRsie

It all sounds batsh*tcrazy, but the question is whether it's a crazy stalker or a crazy publicity stunt. Glad I'm not a policeman really.

The way she was posing outside her house yesterday after such a traumatic ordeal I know what I believe.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

This kidnapped model malarkey on 21:23 - Aug 8 with 3582 viewseghamranger

This kidnapped model malarkey on 21:16 - Aug 8 by loftboy

The way she was posing outside her house yesterday after such a traumatic ordeal I know what I believe.

It stinks of attention seeking... nice looking girl and looked fantastic in some tiny tight shorts and a tight top.

She will be on love island or big brother very soon no doubt
This kidnapped model malarkey on 21:26 - Aug 8 with 3568 viewsCiderwithRsie

This kidnapped model malarkey on 21:23 - Aug 8 by eghamranger

It stinks of attention seeking... nice looking girl and looked fantastic in some tiny tight shorts and a tight top.

She will be on love island or big brother very soon no doubt

If necessary I am willing to interview her sternly and get to the bottom of things. I'm public spirited like that.
This kidnapped model malarkey on 21:35 - Aug 8 with 3526 viewsBoston

This kidnapped model malarkey on 21:26 - Aug 8 by CiderwithRsie

If necessary I am willing to interview her sternly and get to the bottom of things. I'm public spirited like that.

Some serious probing wouldn't go amiss.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

This kidnapped model malarkey on 22:09 - Aug 8 with 3363 viewsWrightUp5hit___

This kidnapped model malarkey on 21:16 - Aug 8 by loftboy

The poor girl, having been abducted, drugged, shoved into a suitcase, threatened with being murdered, Just absolutely amazing that just a day after her release she was able to give such a composed interview.
Login to get fewer ads

This kidnapped model malarkey on 07:23 - Aug 9 with 3023 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I can see why she has her knockers!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

This kidnapped model malarkey on 07:24 - Aug 9 with 3019 viewskingsburyR

A guest appearance on Page 3 seems to have done the trick.

All good now!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

This kidnapped model malarkey on 07:38 - Aug 9 with 2978 viewsPunteR

I think a bungled kidnapping probably did happen unfortunately. I think the girls motives and outlook on life is probably questionable. Still scary for her i would imagine but obviously not enough to question why she was targeted to be kidnapped and sold on the dark web or whatever its called.
Sinister stuff.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

This kidnapped model malarkey on 07:45 - Aug 9 with 2961 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This kidnapped model malarkey on 21:26 - Aug 8 by CiderwithRsie

I am slightly annoyed that she lives just down the road from me and I was unaware of that and the fact my son used to be in the same year as her!
This kidnapped model malarkey on 08:37 - Aug 9 with 2854 viewsPlanetHonneywood

This kidnapped model malarkey on 07:45 - Aug 9 by CroydonCaptJack

I am slightly annoyed that she lives just down the road from me and I was unaware of that and the fact my son used to be in the same year as her!

Any chance the boy has pictures of her (aged 18 and above of course) wearing her little sister's ill-fitting gym kit?
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 8:42]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

This kidnapped model malarkey on 08:52 - Aug 9 with 2792 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This kidnapped model malarkey on 08:37 - Aug 9 by PlanetHonneywood

Any chance the boy has pictures of her (aged 18 and above of course) wearing her little sister's ill-fitting gym kit?
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 8:42]

Coincidentally I asked him that.
He mentioned there might be and at the same time asked if I could increase his allowance.
This kidnapped model malarkey on 08:57 - Aug 9 with 2773 viewsPlanetHonneywood

This kidnapped model malarkey on 08:52 - Aug 9 by CroydonCaptJack

Coincidentally I asked him that.
He mentioned there might be and at the same time asked if I could increase his allowance.

Notwithstanding he's your kith and kin, I'd counter-offer with the sharper end of my boot up his wazoo and a bill for the last x number of years food, lodging, utilities etc.

Increase his allowance indeed, the cheeky so-and-so....doesn't know he's fcuking born!!!

This kidnapped model malarkey on 09:07 - Aug 9 with 2733 viewspomanjou

I join you as cynical old git Lofty.

Its a set up pure and simple and not a very good one.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

This kidnapped model malarkey on 09:15 - Aug 9 with 2712 viewsTheChef

Fake news-agogo.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

This kidnapped model malarkey on 09:28 - Aug 9 with 2664 viewsNorthernr

This kidnapped model malarkey on 09:15 - Aug 9 by TheChef

Fake news-agogo.

Didn't he used to play for Bristol Rovers?
This kidnapped model malarkey on 09:41 - Aug 9 with 2620 viewsbosh67

It is a very odd one. She doesn't seem to be that traumatised or perhaps her agent etc have just pushed her into the limelight and that will come later. It is very odd but as odd as it is I think we should remember that girls are being trafficked and sold to sick rich men around the world. If nothing else we need to remember there are a lot of sick wealthy people out there.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

This kidnapped model malarkey on 10:34 - Aug 9 with 2520 viewsMick_S

Apologies - I haven't been following this too closely - are the parents anywhere to be seen/heard?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

This kidnapped model malarkey on 10:43 - Aug 9 with 2485 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This kidnapped model malarkey on 08:57 - Aug 9 by PlanetHonneywood

Notwithstanding he's your kith and kin, I'd counter-offer with the sharper end of my boot up his wazoo and a bill for the last x number of years food, lodging, utilities etc.

Increase his allowance indeed, the cheeky so-and-so....doesn't know he's fcuking born!!!

You know him!
This kidnapped model malarkey on 11:07 - Aug 9 with 2427 viewsWokingR

What sort of kidnapper takes their victim shoe shopping and if she is so traumatised by the whole affair, why is she in The Sun today with a nipple hanging out ?
This kidnapped model malarkey on 11:23 - Aug 9 with 2348 viewsBromleyHoop

This kidnapped model malarkey on 11:07 - Aug 9 by WokingR

What sort of kidnapper takes their victim shoe shopping and if she is so traumatised by the whole affair, why is she in The Sun today with a nipple hanging out ?

Young people seem to have a clinically higher level of fatuousness in their DNA these days. If you wave a camera in their faces they immediately strike their well practised pose and pout, their eyes glaze over into a soul deadening empty stare and all the worlds ills are forgotten.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

This kidnapped model malarkey on 12:18 - Aug 9 with 2243 viewsDWQPR

This case is very worrying for both myself and my wife, as our daughter, a big QPR fan by the way, has been a fashion model for the last seven years, completing assignments from as far away as Palm Springs in California to Sydney, and with many in Europe, Milan being one place where she has had a few shoots. Whether this kidnapping is real, and I hope for the sake of this girl that it was, otherwise I think that the backlash, let alone the police involvement will destroy her life, what it does do is put ideas into the minds of the sickest in society who realise that such a kidnapping can be quite an easy thing to organise.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

This kidnapped model malarkey on 12:49 - Aug 9 with 2154 viewsWokingR

She's now got herself a celebrity agent to sell her story.
She doesn't sound like a victim in any sense of the word.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024