Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lua Lua 15:43 - Dec 1 with 2960 viewsPinnerPaul

goes back to Brighton.

Not playing, then he does, now gone - odd?!
Lua Lua on 16:06 - Dec 1 with 2901 viewsbosh67

Queens Park Random FC

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lua Lua on 16:33 - Dec 1 with 2810 viewsBklynRanger

Checking he wasn't going to cut it before sending him back? Offering him a shot of bourbon in the last chance saloon etc etc?

He wasn't going to solve our issues anyway - respect to him for playing so soon after his bereavement.
Lua Lua on 22:24 - Dec 1 with 2522 viewsTacticalR

Flops around like a fish, so probably better off by the sea.

Air hostess clique

Lua Lua on 23:08 - Dec 1 with 2469 viewsLythamR

and as predicted by a few, a large chunk of money gone west for no return and contracted wide players denied experience and opportunity in the meantime.
Lua Lua on 23:17 - Dec 1 with 2456 viewsMancR

Brought naff all to the table and did eff all except miss an absolute sitter at Sheff Wed to win the game. Bloody rubbish and sure to steamroll his place into brighton's team! Not.
Lua Lua on 23:50 - Dec 1 with 2418 viewswombat

Lua Lua on 23:17 - Dec 1 by MancR

Brought naff all to the table and did eff all except miss an absolute sitter at Sheff Wed to win the game. Bloody rubbish and sure to steamroll his place into brighton's team! Not.

Shodipo must be fit enough to earn a place on the bench then hopefully

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Lua Lua on 00:00 - Dec 2 with 2408 viewsbob566

nothing against the chap but I'd rather see shadipo or manning get game time and develop as players
Lua Lua on 03:36 - Dec 2 with 2326 viewstimcocking

Without a doubt very poor all around. For a start, every appearance he has made has taken away from the likes of Ngbakoto (spelling?) or one of our own players being given a chance they deserve.

On balance, though, i've been reasonably happy with the majority of our recent acquisitions (spelling?) all things considered, so i'll let them off.
Login to get fewer ads

Lua Lua on 07:46 - Dec 2 with 2246 viewsdaveB

Not sure whose been denied an opportunity due to this signing, he only started a coupe of games.

For a loan signing was worth going for but hasn't worked out, not the end of the world
Lua Lua on 09:37 - Dec 2 with 2130 viewsLythamR

Lua Lua on 07:46 - Dec 2 by daveB

Not sure whose been denied an opportunity due to this signing, he only started a coupe of games.

For a loan signing was worth going for but hasn't worked out, not the end of the world

No not the end of the world but i think the bean counters could have done with the £250k or whatever the club spunked on him, not exactly rolling in money are we

Opportunity was denied to any squad player who could have been on the pitch or bench instead of him, i would have thought that was pretty obvious
Lua Lua on 10:31 - Dec 2 with 2084 viewsterryb

He was close to very poor last season & has been even worse this year. Bringing him back was one of the most ridiculous loans we have made as a club.

Just as baffling was the decision to include him last Monday.

I'm so relieved that he has gone, although that probably will bring Yeni closer to a start than the younger players!
Lua Lua on 10:48 - Dec 2 with 2070 viewsparker64

A Brighton fan game to the game towards the end of last season and his comments on Lua Lua were....he's not a bad player but injured too much. About right. Once you get in Holloway's bad books you have to work hard to turn it round. If you turn up late, don't track back you' re slipping down his pecking order.
Lua Lua on 11:18 - Dec 2 with 2031 viewseghamranger

Lua Lua on 10:48 - Dec 2 by parker64

A Brighton fan game to the game towards the end of last season and his comments on Lua Lua were....he's not a bad player but injured too much. About right. Once you get in Holloway's bad books you have to work hard to turn it round. If you turn up late, don't track back you' re slipping down his pecking order.

I like Holloway’s bad books then...

He’s gone, money saved, our own players fit 👍
Lua Lua on 12:47 - Dec 2 with 1935 viewsLazyFan

He was good against Millwall when we needed to turn it around.
But I suspect Shodpio would have been just as good against 10 men.

So, I am glad he's gone back. We should play the players we have invested in, like Bright or youth potential like Shodpio.

No need for Lua anymore, now we have wingers.
Also means maybe now we can loan some Central Defenders from the Prem until ours get fit again.

zzzzzzzzzz

Lua Lua on 14:16 - Dec 2 with 1871 viewsrsonist

Seem to recall Ollie's media hot topic at the time was the close of the transfer window leaving you open to injury crisis, so in that respect loaning LuaLua again was an understandable if paranoid excess. Once we added Wheeler, Bright and Smyth, and Eze and Chair started looking the part then he really did become unnecessary clutter. (Shodipo we might as well forget about sadly).

Leaving aside the dad stuff his flaws were pretty obvious, but also I'm pretty certain that he's about as good a loan a club can get these days for the price we can pay.

Obviously I couldn't possibly speculate as to why some of our fanbase seem so particularly wound up by his existence.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024