Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast 08:58 - Nov 27 with 1331 viewsNorthernr

Clive Wilson guesting.

Queens Park Rangels — Podcast 27th Nov 2018 08:57
Former left back Clive Wilson is the guest on this week’s Open All R’s Podcast as the guys reflect on the weekend draw at Stoke and surprise double for Angel Rangel. 0

This week's podcast on 14:08 - Nov 27 with 1230 viewsNov77

(interminable waffle warning!) fast forward to the 11 minute mark before any talk of QPR begins!
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 14:09]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

This week's podcast on 23:07 - Nov 27 with 1103 viewsdaveB

I thought they were a bit harsh on Freeman, surely if he was desperate to leave he wouldn't have signed a contract, he'd have a much better chance of the move he wants by running his contract down. The new deal basically keeps him here until next summer when he would have had to be sold in January without it

Wasn't the best podcast, the long winded question, the Bond story and Finney talking over everyone made it a difficult listen
This week's podcast on 09:23 - Nov 28 with 1017 viewsDiscodroids

Enjoyed the podcast as always, anyone that can contribute their own time week after week while maintaining high standards of content has to be applauded. The Clive Wilson interview was excellent.

Having said that, There was a definite ornate and socially opulent feel about the panel this week.

For balance, I for one look forward to slumming it a bit for next weeks broadcast with a panel of rank and file hoi polloi who posses the common touch and that can better communicate with the working class man in the Loft.

Perhaps someone a little less Mahiki bar than this weeks podcast. F uck knows who they support but i suggest Count Nikolai Von Bismarck, Tom Parker Bowles or Viscount James theo mountbatten-windsor who can also offer up a few high born vignettes on the show that have f uck all to do with QPR for me to listen to, while i'm cleaning out the cats shitter.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 9:33]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

This week's podcast on 13:08 - Nov 28 with 940 viewsthame_hoops

My

Head

Hurts

The freeman stuff was news to me, any links to any articles about him wanting a move away?

And yes, skip to 11mins
This week's podcast on 17:34 - Nov 28 with 869 viewsdaveB

This week's podcast on 13:08 - Nov 28 by thame_hoops

My

Head

Hurts

The freeman stuff was news to me, any links to any articles about him wanting a move away?

And yes, skip to 11mins

He said a month or two ago his head was turned by the speculation which is only natural but nothing else
This week's podcast on 17:55 - Nov 28 with 853 viewslondonscottish

Well I thought it was funny even though a bit off-topic at times.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

This week's podcast on 18:29 - Nov 28 with 826 viewsTacticalR

I don't mind Finney rambling but everybody was rambling.

Air hostess clique

This week's podcast on 02:57 - Nov 29 with 748 viewstimcocking

Ahhh, Clive Wilson. The only problem with him, is he's effectively ruined all our other left backs.
Login to get fewer ads

This week's podcast on 09:08 - Nov 29 with 702 viewsDejR_vu

This week's podcast on 14:08 - Nov 27 by Nov77

(interminable waffle warning!) fast forward to the 11 minute mark before any talk of QPR begins!
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 14:09]

9.53 - Finney "anyone still listening"

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024