Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ruben Dias 21:31 - May 4 with 2203 viewsNoelmc

Putting in an unbelievable defensive performance for Man City against PSG tonight. 10/10.
Ruben Dias on 21:33 - May 4 with 2191 viewsDorse

Yeah, but he's no Rob Dickie though.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ruben Dias on 21:33 - May 4 with 2192 viewsaston_hoop

Ruben Dias must be Portuguese for Robert Dickie then.

Hell of a player though.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ruben Dias on 21:35 - May 4 with 2178 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agreed, Noel. I thought he was great in the first leg as well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ruben Dias on 21:36 - May 4 with 2172 viewseastside_r

I think I bought a kettle there once.
Ruben Dias on 21:38 - May 4 with 2161 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Can't believe I actually want Real Madrid to win the bloody thing.
Ruben Dias on 21:49 - May 4 with 2101 viewsNoelmc

Ruben Dias on 21:35 - May 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Agreed, Noel. I thought he was great in the first leg as well.

Let’s hope he repeats it again in the Final Brian, if it’s Chelscum.
Ruben Dias on 21:50 - May 4 with 2089 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ruben Dias on 21:49 - May 4 by Noelmc

Let’s hope he repeats it again in the Final Brian, if it’s Chelscum.

True.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ruben Dias on 21:50 - May 4 with 2088 viewsMick_S

Ruben Dias on 21:36 - May 4 by eastside_r

I think I bought a kettle there once.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Ruben Dias on 22:20 - May 4 with 1992 viewsdavman

Great watch that; really enjoyed PSG's "stars" lose it so spectacularly. How Veratti, Danilo, Neymar and Kimpembe stayed on the pitch is beyond me - looks like refs are shite whatever their "level" (sorry Pinner...).

Foden is actually quite good, isn't he?

Hopefully, Madrid will do the business tomorrow night as I won't be watching the other lot if they reach the final, which is a shame as I like watching City in Europe.

Still not the same as watching QPR though...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Ruben Dias on 22:39 - May 4 with 1928 viewsStanisgod

£462 on the bench, f#ck em. Fairy tale.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ruben Dias on 22:50 - May 4 with 1890 viewsdaveB

Kyle Walker was really good as well tonight, hope they win it, they are a brilliant side to watch
Ruben Dias on 03:31 - May 5 with 1764 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Ruben Dias on 22:20 - May 4 by davman

Great watch that; really enjoyed PSG's "stars" lose it so spectacularly. How Veratti, Danilo, Neymar and Kimpembe stayed on the pitch is beyond me - looks like refs are shite whatever their "level" (sorry Pinner...).

Hopefully, Madrid will do the business tomorrow night as I won't be watching the other lot if they reach the final, which is a shame as I like watching City in Europe.

Excellent post here davman once PSG knew it was over they turned it a bunch of dirty scum with some horrific tackles/attempts .The ref flashed 2 yellows which should have been starlight reds IMO he lost control completely.
Its always the same way with them they are mentally weak and once its gone they show their true colors .
I disagree about Chelsea and Madrid as I cannot stand Ramos and his nasty play which rarely gets punished.Remember his tackle on Mo Salah taking out a true superstar just to shut down that threat and laughing afterwards .
City are a class apart right now and I will be rooting for them to win it all in Turkey
Ruben Dias on 06:43 - May 5 with 1657 viewstraininvain

Foden’s just a little bit good: https://mobile.twitter.com/FutbolStan_/status/1389667476561088514

Only 20 years old and doesn’t look out of place at any level. The sky’s the limit.
Ruben Dias on 07:46 - May 5 with 1591 viewsngbqpr

Nathan Ake, the £40 mill sub.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Ruben Dias on 07:48 - May 5 with 1587 viewsgazza1

Ruben Dias on 07:46 - May 5 by ngbqpr

Nathan Ake, the £40 mill sub.

And your point is??
Ruben Dias on 08:39 - May 5 with 1528 viewsParkRoyalR

Ruben Dias on 07:48 - May 5 by gazza1

And your point is??

Nathan Ake cost £40m and was a Sub....just a hunch....
Ruben Dias on 08:48 - May 5 with 1498 viewsgazza1

Ruben Dias on 08:39 - May 5 by ParkRoyalR

Nathan Ake cost £40m and was a Sub....just a hunch....

Just the norm for Clubs chasing 4,5 6 trophies every season.....he needs to be educated and trained the Man City way.
Ruben Dias on 11:36 - May 5 with 1361 viewsrsonist

Ake's been injured a fair bit. The players in front of him haven't. Also don't think anyone was legislating for Stones to have quite the renaissance he has had.

Still on course for Aymeric Laporte to lead England to Euro 2024 glory.
Ruben Dias on 16:53 - May 5 with 1211 viewsPinnerPaul

Haven't seen it, don't spend my time on here slagging off Sky at every opportunity, whilst paying them money every month (sorry Sky subscribers)

2 points - this ref is considered one of the best there is - will get a CL, EL, Euros or WC final before he's finished - assuming the allegation of abusing PSG players isn't proven of course.

For balance many on RefChat DID feel he could/should have sent 1 or 2 more off.
[Post edited 5 May 2021 16:54]
Ruben Dias on 17:49 - May 5 with 1150 viewshantssi

Ruben Dias on 03:31 - May 5 by CLAREMAN1995

Excellent post here davman once PSG knew it was over they turned it a bunch of dirty scum with some horrific tackles/attempts .The ref flashed 2 yellows which should have been starlight reds IMO he lost control completely.
Its always the same way with them they are mentally weak and once its gone they show their true colors .
I disagree about Chelsea and Madrid as I cannot stand Ramos and his nasty play which rarely gets punished.Remember his tackle on Mo Salah taking out a true superstar just to shut down that threat and laughing afterwards .
City are a class apart right now and I will be rooting for them to win it all in Turkey

I actually like Ramos, a good old fashioned centre half that wouldn’t have looked out of place 30 or 40 years ago.
Ruben Dias on 19:47 - May 5 with 1077 viewsdistortR

fck the sports-washing derby.
fck these 'super clubs' with no sense of history.
fck petulant over-paid brats and their tippy-tappy bollox.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024