Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Despite the recent abyss who feels we will beat Fulham & so it continues!!!! 19:09 - Mar 26 with 2453 viewsnumptydumpty

Seriously think having been regular visitor to our club since 1980, we will win against Fulham - it be so QPR !!!!

If we do, it will kick-start our season big time...

Got the potential to be as iconic a win as the 1 - 0 against nine man Chelsea in the premiership.

MASSIVE OPPORTUNITY I FEEL..

We get mullered 5 - 1 and its good night Charlie for the season but can still, despite all the signs, still have that feeling this game we still can do what we need to do.

Am I being extraordinarily dim ?????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Despite the recent abyss who feels we will beat Fulham & so it continues!!!! on 15:34 - Mar 29 with 2243 viewsTheChef

Would be classic QPR to beat Fulham, get everyone's hopes up again, and then lose the next game.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Despite the recent abyss who feels we will beat Fulham & so it continues!!!! on 18:42 - Mar 29 with 2148 viewsthemodfather

would love qpr to win this but am hoping we do not get embarrassed , they are flying and we are deflated and i cannot see MW as a motivator, the injuries etc
Despite the recent abyss who feels we will beat Fulham & so it continues!!!! on 18:46 - Mar 29 with 2140 viewsdaveB

If we can get 4/5 points from the next 3 games I think we've done pretty well although I do fancy us against Fulham as it would be typical championship for us to get a result
Despite the recent abyss who feels we will beat Fulham & so it continues!!!! on 10:51 - Mar 30 with 1956 viewsfrancisbowles

After our recent run a good performance, no injuries or red cards, and a point would be more than satisfactory. Would stop the rot, get some confidence back and give us hope for the following games.

A goal for Dykes would be a plus as well as he seems to score in runs of games.
Despite the recent abyss who feels we will beat Fulham & so it continues!!!! on 13:44 - Mar 30 with 1836 viewsTHEBUSH

I remember when they beat us at their place, and Mitovic did beat us up.

Jordy de Wijs lost the battle with Mitrovic.

Lets hope Jimmy Dunne can keep Mitrovic quiet ?
Despite the recent abyss who feels we will beat Fulham & so it continues!!!! on 14:01 - Mar 30 with 1777 viewsLythamR

Despite the recent abyss who feels we will beat Fulham & so it continues!!!! on 13:44 - Mar 30 by THEBUSH

I remember when they beat us at their place, and Mitovic did beat us up.

Jordy de Wijs lost the battle with Mitrovic.

Lets hope Jimmy Dunne can keep Mitrovic quiet ?

Somebody needs to get mitrovic to throw a punch and get sent off even if it means us getting a red as well

10 v 10 with no Mitrovic and we have a shout
Despite the recent abyss who feels we will beat Fulham & so it continues!!!! on 15:38 - Mar 30 with 1634 viewsRs_Holy

2 hopes…
Despite the recent abyss who feels we will beat Fulham & so it continues!!!! on 16:08 - Mar 30 with 1587 viewsHarbour

Would be nice but given our form and theirs this looks like a defeat hope I am wrong and the team put in a performance and we get something out of the game. Even if we lose very important the team puts in a improved performance. Come on rangers prove me wrong and get the win…I will be shouting my voice hoarse on Saturday in hope and expectation.
Login to get fewer ads

Despite the recent abyss who feels we will beat Fulham & so it continues!!!! on 06:54 - Mar 31 with 1436 viewsHooparoo

Nurse! Bedpan!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Despite the recent abyss who feels we will beat Fulham & so it continues!!!! on 11:53 - Apr 1 with 1236 viewsstantheman10

Beat Fulham and then lose to Derby which keeps them up. About sum our season and us up!
Despite the recent abyss who feels we will beat Fulham & so it continues!!!! on 12:25 - Apr 1 with 1181 viewsDannyPaddox

I think we can beat Fulham
Despite the recent abyss who feels we will beat Fulham & so it continues!!!! on 14:34 - Apr 1 with 1049 viewsstantheman10

we'll be lucky to get nil
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024