Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attention Clive .... 15:04 - Jan 8 with 2045 viewsconnell10

Don't both to give a match report .....just the headline...." Like the team , I can't be bothered " send it to the club.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Attention Clive .... on 16:41 - Jan 8 with 1873 viewsNorthernr

This will be done, we've often talked about it in the Crown. But I figure you only get to do it once, and I don't think this lot have bottomed out yet, so I'll keep it in my top pocket for now.
Attention Clive .... on 16:48 - Jan 8 with 1819 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Attention Clive .... on 16:41 - Jan 8 by Northernr

This will be done, we've often talked about it in the Crown. But I figure you only get to do it once, and I don't think this lot have bottomed out yet, so I'll keep it in my top pocket for now.

That last line is a bit worrying there Clive I hoped yesterday was the absolute rock bottom .
How can a bunch of Pros deliver nothing wearing our shirt then not even walk over to clap the fans who put in more effort that they did on the field.
I think everybody should simply stay at home for the next away game.
Let them walk out and see a completly empty section it might drive home the message .
Did any player apologize on social media btw or is that just wishful thinking
Attention Clive .... on 16:55 - Jan 8 with 1754 viewsNorthernr

Attention Clive .... on 16:48 - Jan 8 by CLAREMAN1995

That last line is a bit worrying there Clive I hoped yesterday was the absolute rock bottom .
How can a bunch of Pros deliver nothing wearing our shirt then not even walk over to clap the fans who put in more effort that they did on the field.
Let them walk out and see a completly empty section it might drive home the message .

This will get worse before it gets better. Comments like Critchley made yesterday used to be a kick up the ars for players, these days more often they just go "well fck you then" and down tools, and this lot downing tools is a scary prospect.
Attention Clive .... on 16:58 - Jan 8 with 1737 viewsDorse

Attention Clive .... on 16:55 - Jan 8 by Northernr

This will get worse before it gets better. Comments like Critchley made yesterday used to be a kick up the ars for players, these days more often they just go "well fck you then" and down tools, and this lot downing tools is a scary prospect.

How could we tell?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Attention Clive .... on 16:59 - Jan 8 with 1732 viewsBluce_Ree

You should set up a keyboard shortcut that prints out 'The lazy, hooped f*cks violently bummed out of cup at first hurdle by some c*nts you've never heard of' and map it to like shift + F10.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Attention Clive .... on 17:00 - Jan 8 with 1722 viewsNorthernr

Attention Clive .... on 16:58 - Jan 8 by Dorse

How could we tell?

Well let's park that, and see what happens over the next few weeks, and if I'm wrong then that's great and we'll have some results to celebrate, but if I'm right I'll simply come back here and reply to this with 'that's how you tell'.
Attention Clive .... on 17:00 - Jan 8 with 1722 viewsDorse

Attention Clive .... on 16:59 - Jan 8 by Bluce_Ree

You should set up a keyboard shortcut that prints out 'The lazy, hooped f*cks violently bummed out of cup at first hurdle by some c*nts you've never heard of' and map it to like shift + F10.

It's like you were never gone! Welcome back Bluce!

Attention Clive .... on 17:01 - Jan 8 with 1716 viewsNorthernr

Attention Clive .... on 17:00 - Jan 8 by Dorse

It's like you were never gone! Welcome back Bluce!

I must say, one positive from all of this, is it's now so bleak Bluce is back to explain how bleak, which is always a highlight.
Login to get fewer ads

Attention Clive .... on 17:03 - Jan 8 with 1699 viewswelwynranger

Attention Clive .... on 16:48 - Jan 8 by CLAREMAN1995

This is not a new thing.
2001 Went up to Preston. Rangers lost 5 nil.
Rangers were awful.
Not one player acknowledged the few Rangers fans who stayed to the end. They couldn't get off the pitch quickly enough..
Attention Clive .... on 17:04 - Jan 8 with 1688 viewsNorthernr

Attention Clive .... on 17:03 - Jan 8 by welwynranger

This is not a new thing.
Rangers were awful.
Not one player acknowledged the few Rangers fans who stayed to the end. They couldn't get off the pitch quickly enough..

As I've just said on another thread though, that team was sht. Proper sht. Dreadful team.
This team isn't, we've seen this team do good things, this team has a mentality and mindset problem. That's very difficult to take as a supporter.
Attention Clive .... on 17:14 - Jan 8 with 1613 viewsRangersw12

Attention Clive .... on 17:03 - Jan 8 by welwynranger

This is not a new thing.
Rangers were awful.

Gavin Peacock even went so far to tell us to F off for daring to question their attitude
Attention Clive .... on 17:39 - Jan 8 with 1470 viewsstainrods_elbow

Attention Clive .... on 16:55 - Jan 8 by Northernr

Precisely - if yesterday wasn't a case of downing tools, I dread to think what they've got in store for uis next.

Boycotting the next away match - though I still like the idea of a collective mooning in the Loft - is, I think, a good shout, and I'd like to see it happen.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Attention Clive .... on 17:50 - Jan 8 with 1418 viewscolinallcars

God only knows who NC will select next week. Salter Clarke has injured his shoulder opening his ipad and Roberts is on jury duty.
Attention Clive .... on 18:51 - Jan 8 with 1302 viewsDannyPaddox

Attention Clive .... on 17:50 - Jan 8 by colinallcars

God only knows who NC will select next week. Salter Clarke has injured his shoulder opening his ipad and Roberts is on jury duty.

Lyndon Dykes: slipped tattoo.
Attention Clive .... on 19:11 - Jan 8 with 1188 viewsRs_Holy

Hämäläinen has been loaned to Maldives United 🇲🇻
Attention Clive .... on 19:13 - Jan 8 with 1179 viewsDannyPaddox

Niko Hämäläinen: detached umlaut.
Attention Clive .... on 19:38 - Jan 8 with 1056 viewsDorse

Iroegbunam: strained pronunciation

Attention Clive .... on 19:43 - Jan 8 with 1028 viewsNorthernr

Will be stealing these.
Attention Clive .... on 19:45 - Jan 8 with 1004 viewshighleverhoopL

Attention Clive .... on 17:01 - Jan 8 by Northernr

I must say, one positive from all of this, is it's now so bleak Bluce is back to explain how bleak, which is always a highlight.

Plus all the hits on LFW
Attention Clive .... on 20:08 - Jan 8 with 902 viewsMonkey_Roots

He’s also sent Andre off for a paternity test.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024